Dershowitz: I Have Proof Obama Ordered FBI Investigation At Request Of George Soros

As many as it takes for you to have a complete mental breakdown....that should be easy to accomplish!

you mistake me ridiculing you for a mental breakdown, but then again you are about as bright as box of rocks so that is no surprise.
The surprise is that you repeated such an old cliche and having NOTHING to replace it.....you truly are a loser!

Sometimes the classics are the best. You make 100 of these threads a month and never has a single one of them amounted to anything.
If you say so little coward....Each article I'd copied by a different writer and given you the link Is simply posted with what their research has found. And like you post, their opinion is what has been written.....but unlike you and your lies and befuddled beliefs makes a world of sense which NONE of your crazy ass post do....but glad to see you actually have a 5 year old read them to you to get you angry!

In case you haven't noticed, Obama isn't running for anything this year.
"BUT HILLARY" posts go here.

Funny, that's what we told you during the first three years of DumBama when you all kept bringing up Bush.

And once again you folks prove how you are no different than those folks on the other side that you hate so much
Except we are right and you are wrong.....we don't hate you, only wish you idiots would see some mental health professiinals....that are NOT DemonRAT LACKEYS!

We need to quit getting quotes from this guy and investigate his time with Epstein. I do not understand how so many seemed so upset over the actions of Epstein but still look to this guy as some sort of expert in anything.
It’s clear to me, the Epstein cover up continues. Too many powerful people were involved. They aren’t about to let the public know the truth. Our media is clearly so compromised and controlled by the wealthy, we probably won’t know the truth for decades if ever.

It has been reported that Clinton flew on his plane 26 times. One would think this would pique the interest of investigative journalists.
That’s why ABC killed the story about Epstein back in 2016 from Amy Rorbach. They had everything they had Virginia Roberts ready to go public and ABC decided it wasn’t newsworthy enough to run the story. Clearly it was because there were too many ties to Bill and it would’ve damaged Hillary’s campaign.

We need to quit getting quotes from this guy and investigate his time with Epstein. I do not understand how so many seemed so upset over the actions of Epstein but still look to this guy as some sort of expert in anything.
It’s clear to me, the Epstein cover up continues. Too many powerful people were involved. They aren’t about to let the public know the truth. Our media is clearly so compromised and controlled by the wealthy, we probably won’t know the truth for decades if ever.

It has been reported that Clinton flew on his plane 26 times. One would think this would pique the interest of investigative journalists.
and not once, to the Epstein Island, shows up on the flight manifest....

PSST, Epstein donated his plane for charity events the Clinton Foundation sponsored....

Clinton was always on the plane traveling with others from the Clinton Foundation and with stars entertaining at the events.... is what all the flight logs show....

and the 26 flight manifest were for legs of the trips, there was only about 7 trips.... most of the Foundation use was for multiple foreign cities on one round trip

thus it all ended up in a big poof of nothingness.... you can bet your booty the news would be all over the story if it had any legs, just like they were with Clinton and Monica etc.... scandalous and salacious stories SELL!

You can bet that Clinton and Dershowitz knew who this guy was. What he did. Knowing that would you even get on a plane with him?

I only found 2 manifests where Epstein was on the plane with Clinton... the other manifests showed he wasn't on the plane.... or not showing on flight manifest logs.

regardless, you are right.... just being on his plane even without him being on there was shameless of Clinton I suppose, I know it gives me the creeps....

Dershowitz slept with one of the young ones, according to her.... he claims he just got a massage....

not a single girl that has sung like a canary, have made any claims of sleeping with Clinton....

but again, how could he not know these young girls around epstein were not under age of consent? how could ANYONE not know?

The Epstein Connections Fueling Conspiracy Theories

Forum List

Back