Dershowitz: I Have Proof Obama Ordered FBI Investigation At Request Of George Soros

In case you haven't noticed, Obama isn't running for anything this year.
"BUT HILLARY" posts go here.

Yea! Who cares if Obama asslickers are still trying to perform a coup of a duly elected POTUS? Don’t bring up Hillary or Obama!

Lefties fucking hate it when you point out their hypocrisy because they are brainwashed sheep with no principles. They just parrot what the SJW tell them to say.

The FISA warrant investigation still is not complete. Obama and his admin will be mentioned plenty.

well, what ever, but it's just silly to campaign against someone not even in the race. I guess it keeps the crazies stirred up anyway, and that's all Trump cares about. Without crazies,he only has about 12 supporters.
Not really silly. Obama was and remains the most identifiable face of the left wing. It's not hard to mask the identity of any lefty in his image and then draw on the negative energy that action creates. The only one this does not work for is Bernie. Bernie has carved out his own identity separate and distinct from the left.

Jo

Yea! Who cares if Obama asslickers are still trying to perform a coup of a duly elected POTUS? Don’t bring up Hillary or Obama!

Lefties fucking hate it when you point out their hypocrisy because they are brainwashed sheep with no principles. They just parrot what the SJW tell them to say.

The FISA warrant investigation still is not complete. Obama and his admin will be mentioned plenty.
There have already need several complete fisa warrant investigations. Why would this one be any different?

You are a smart person, right? The investigations are from different angles by different groups.

They determined the FBI lied to the court. The court is demanding a change in the procedures. DOJ is doing a criminal investigation.
No. They determined mistakes had been made, then determined they were relatively minor. The DOJ is already updating the procedure, no criminal referrals have been made.

Barr and Durham are demonstrating the actual meaning of the term "witch Hunt" for all the tRumplings who have been missusing it for years.

There have already need several complete fisa warrant investigations. Why would this one be any different?

You are a smart person, right? The investigations are from different angles by different groups.

They determined the FBI lied to the court. The court is demanding a change in the procedures. DOJ is doing a criminal investigation.
No. They determined mistakes had been made, then determined they were relatively minor. The DOJ is already updating the procedure, no criminal referrals have been made.

Barr and Durham are demonstrating the actual meaning of the term "witch Hunt" for all the tRumplings who have been missusing it for years.

Nice try....is that hot off the talking points press?

Barr is closing in on the massive criminal Enterprise that was spawned by the previous administration. Criminals always scream when they are about to get caught.

But wait....you should be glad it's Barr. He also has one eye on depoliticizing the department. What makes you think he's a Trump fan? He is and has been a lifelong friend of Bob Mueller. All of these guys come from the Bush political circle. Certified never Trumpers.

You complain that he is a puppet but yet that is exactly what you want from him. You just want to be holding the strings....that's what your real gripe is.

Jo

well, what ever, but it's just silly to campaign against someone not even in the race. I guess it keeps the crazies stirred up anyway, and that's all Trump cares about. Without crazies,he only has about 12 supporters.
Not really silly. Obama was and remains the most identifiable face of the left wing. It's not hard to mask the identity of any lefty in his image and then draw on the negative energy that action creates. The only one this does not work for is Bernie. Bernie has carved out his own identity separate and distinct from the left.

Jo
And yet O is really a moderate right winger. No wonder he dislikes a Bernie.

Poor guy. You don't understand that the political targets you have had for so long are no longer helpful to you. It's time for you to get new material, and you are scared and confused by that fact.

I have plenty of material. Loved the Dimm debate Wednesday night.

The Orange monkey is going in dry on whomever the drooling Dimms nominate,
Yet you still whine about Obama and the Clintons all the time.

Yet Obama still tweets about the economy.

Plus, I love that it pisses you off and you are a bitch about it. It’s fun.

You seem to be confused about what might piss me off.

You keep responding...pretty sure it bothers you.

Stop responding and I will believe you aren’t pissed off.

Believe what you want. It won't be the first time for you to be wrong.

Jo

OK, so what office is Obama running for?

Jo

OK, so what office is Obama running for?

He occupies a permanent office that one can neither be elected to nor can he be unelected from.

Jo

Jo

Nothing Obama did was "left".

Jo

He was more cautious than most people give him credit for. It's not what Obama did it's the pedestal that the left placed him on. Left to his own devices he probably would have done better with opposing party mentalities. It's the band of crazies that surrounded him that created the massive antithesis. The ability to diffuse that antithesis has left with Obama. It remains one of the right-wing's most potent tools for campaigning.

Jo

Last edited:

Jo

He was more cautious than most people give him credit for. It's not what Obama did it's the pedestal that the left placed him on. Left to his own devices I probably would have done better with a party mentalities. It's the band of crazies that surrounded him that created the massive antithesis. the ability to diffuse that antithesis has left with Obama. It remains one of the right-wing's most potent tools for campaigning.

Jo

He did the opposite of what he was elected to do and was still defended. I do not understand that either.

by Lynn Foster

Harvard Law School professor emeritus Alan Dershowitz made a stunning revelation in an interview that he has proof that former Democrat President Barack Obama ordered the FBI to investigate someone after far-left billionaire George Soros asked for the investigation.

Dershowitz’s remarks come after critics have attacked President Donald Trump for tweeting about matters related to the Department of Justice, which led to Attorney General William Barr publicly asking the president to stop last week.

“There was a lot of White House control of the Justice Department during the Kennedy administration and I don’t think we saw very many liberal professors arguing against that,” Dershowitz told Breitbart News. “I have some information as well about the Obama administration – which will be disclosed in a lawsuit at some point, but I’m not prepared to disclose it now – about how President Obama personally asked the FBI to investigate somebody on behalf of George Soros, who was a close ally of his.”

“We’ve seen this kind of White House influence on the Justice Department virtually in every Justice Department,” Dershowitz continued. “The difference this president is much more overt about it, he tweets about it. President Obama whispered to the Justice Department about it.”

(Excerpt) Read more at us24news.com ...

I’m sure he does. But add this proof to the long long long list of other crimes and felonies the DOJ and the FBI have committed against the American people.

And add this proof to the long long long long list of crimes that will never be investigated or prosecuted

If Barr were half the man that he was claimed to be, (so far he hasn't proved he is much of anything to me, but a crybaby over Trump making his job hard!) Mr Dershowitz would be interrogated tomorrow!
We've ready been over this. Turns out he doesn't.

Maybe read the OP before reflexively defending your Messiah

“I have some information as well about the Obama administration – which will be disclosed in a lawsuit at some point, but I’m not prepared to disclose it now – about how President Obama personally asked the FBI to investigate somebody on behalf of George Soros, who was a close ally of his.”

Yup. The BLACK COMMUNIST. known here as the Surrender Monkey can do no wrong in the minds of the criminally insane.....4 more years of Trump and we might actually squish that poisonous spider.....perhaps even his poisonous offspring that want to convert patriots into slimballs, such as themselves!

obama-corruption.png

by Lynn Foster

Harvard Law School professor emeritus Alan Dershowitz made a stunning revelation in an interview that he has proof that former Democrat President Barack Obama ordered the FBI to investigate someone after far-left billionaire George Soros asked for the investigation.

Dershowitz’s remarks come after critics have attacked President Donald Trump for tweeting about matters related to the Department of Justice, which led to Attorney General William Barr publicly asking the president to stop last week.

“There was a lot of White House control of the Justice Department during the Kennedy administration and I don’t think we saw very many liberal professors arguing against that,” Dershowitz told Breitbart News. “I have some information as well about the Obama administration – which will be disclosed in a lawsuit at some point, but I’m not prepared to disclose it now – about how President Obama personally asked the FBI to investigate somebody on behalf of George Soros, who was a close ally of his.”

“We’ve seen this kind of White House influence on the Justice Department virtually in every Justice Department,” Dershowitz continued. “The difference this president is much more overt about it, he tweets about it. President Obama whispered to the Justice Department about it.”

I’m sure he does. But add this proof to the long long long list of other crimes and felonies the DOJ and the FBI have committed against the American people.

And add this proof to the long long long long list of crimes that will never be investigated or prosecuted

If Barr were half the man that he was claimed to be, (so far he hasn't proved he is much of anything to me, but a crybaby over Trump making his job hard!) Mr Dershowitz would be interrogated tomorrow!

More fake news from the fake news king.

How many of these bullshit threads are you going to make?

But the crimes of the Hildebeast, Holder, Comey, Lynch, Brennan, Clapper, Wasserman, the lamestream media and all of the other deep state crooks led to the bullshit that this country has been put through the last 4 years. I know that those like you want to deflect, duck and dodge and direct the eyes from the prior admin, but anyone with a modicum of common sense should be able to come to the logical conclusion that the plan to derail Trump in any way possible via nefarious means was put in place with malice and forethought.

And to think that leftards wonder why people such as myself have ZERO faith in "gubermint" and that we have a two-tier "just-us" system aka "Rules for thee but not for me".

by Lynn Foster

More fake news from the fake news king.

How many of these bullshit threads are you going to make?
As many as it takes for you to have a complete mental breakdown....that should be easy to accomplish!

Former President, the Manchurian muslim, touting his own economic magic wand, tried to take credit for the Trump economy. Obama sent out the self-congratulatory tweet February 17. He said that, “Eleven years ago today, near the bottom of the worst recession in generations, I signed the Recovery Act, paving the way for more than a decade of economic growth and the longest streak of job creation in American history.” Ironic that liberal outlet Axios released a report the same day, commenting that the “Average economic growth under President Trump has outpaced the growth under Barack Obama.” [Emphasis added.]

(Excerpt) Read more at newsbusters.org ...

TlePKXT.jpg

As many as it takes for you to have a complete mental breakdown....that should be easy to accomplish!

you mistake me ridiculing you for a mental breakdown, but then again you are about as bright as box of rocks so that is no surprise.

But the crimes of the Hildebeast, Holder, Comey, Lynch, Brennan, Clapper, Wasserman, the lamestream media and all of the other deep state crooks led to the bullshit that this country has been put through the last 4 years. I know that those like you want to deflect, duck and dodge and direct the eyes from the prior admin, but anyone with a modicum of common sense should be able to come to the logical conclusion that the plan to derail Trump in any way possible via nefarious means was put in place with malice and forethought.

And to think that leftards wonder why people such as myself have ZERO faith in "gubermint" and that we have a two-tier "just-us" system aka "Rules for thee but not for me".

Nobody wonders why you have a "just us " mentality. It's obvious that if you fall for every conspiracy theory that comes along you will get extremely paranoid. Your inability to cope in a world of reality is not my fault.

Nobody wonders why you have a "just us " mentality. It's obvious that if you fall for every conspiracy theory that comes along you will get extremely paranoid. Your inability to cope in a world of reality is not my fault.

Really? When did you become the spokesperson for this forum and why wasn't others notified? When was the coronation? Whom were the nominees? Did you "self appoint", per chance? That's really "democratic" of ya, Bulldog.

(snicker)

Here's a thought....speak for yourself and yourself only.

Really? When did you become the spokesperson for this forum and why wasn't others notified? When was the coronation? Whom were the nominees? Did you "self appoint", per chance? That's really "democratic" of ya, Bulldog.

(snicker)

Come on Dale. If the voices in your head told you that I ever claimed to be spokesman for the forum, they are lying to you again.

(snicker)

Come on Dale. If the voices in your head told you that I ever claimed to be spokesman for the forum, they are lying to you again.

"Nobody wonders"......hmmmm? That indicates to me that you have self-appointed yourself as forum spokesperson.

Forum List

Back