Depression

I know when I get down, nothing picks me up more than walking up to a hard core Leftists, smiling at them, and saying Jesus loves you with a MAGA hat on.

They frigg'in go nuts!

Feeling depressed been doing real good last 3 years but now feel like shit, might effect my posting just depends. Already effecting my gaming got 2 turns to do and just cant do them.
Stay away from guns and bridges. Hope that helps.
I sold all my firearms a few years ago. Glad I did as much as I think ( because of paranoia) I need them I am better off with out them. Talk to my therpaist in a bit see what he thinks, seasonally this has been a bad time historically for me winter is always bad but last 3 years I had no problems at all. so this is new right now.

Mindless tv? Exercise program?

My wife and I just finished a 12 week, low impact "Training for a 5k" program. It was hard but rewarding. We started out with a a mix of walking and jogging for a set time, slowing increasing it.

Buy a puppy? Something to take care of?

Change your routine. Do something you used to enjoy but haven't done for a long time. Don't be afraid of talking to your doctor about your depression. You have the VA. Use it, you earned it.

Feeling depressed been doing real good last 3 years but now feel like shit, might effect my posting just depends. Already effecting my gaming got 2 turns to do and just cant do them.
Stay away from guns and bridges. Hope that helps.
I sold all my firearms a few years ago. Glad I did as much as I think ( because of paranoia) I need them I am better off with out them. Talk to my therpaist in a bit see what he thinks, seasonally this has been a bad time historically for me winter is always bad but last 3 years I had no problems at all. so this is new right now.
After I had a major trauma to my leg I needed some pain meds. The damn doctor I saw instantly said I needed anti-depressants. After a few weeks on them damn things my best friend came and took my weapons. Was acting in not my natural way. Be so careful.

Change your routine. Do something you used to enjoy but haven't done for a long time. Don't be afraid of talking to your doctor about your depression. You have the VA. Use it, you earned it.
I talk to my therapist every Tuesday. And I take meds that were working. Might need to change my anti depressant have used it since 2004 I know in the past I had some would quit working on me but this one has work for over 15 years.

Maybe all your computer time is contributing to your depression.

Go take a walk, come home take a shower and you'll feel better

Unplugging is certainly a thing to try. Get a book. Visit some friends. Hell, eat out, go anywhere, do anything.

I took up playin at playin and collecting guitars- I've played at playin off and on since I was 14 (mostly off) now I play every day for 30-40 minutes at a time several times a day. I've learned maybe 20 (or so) new songs- music soothes a savage beast-

A little background I suffer from recurring major depression, delusional paranoia, 2 types and suicidal thoughts, since 2004 the thoughts have been under control and so has the paranoia and depression, the last 3 years were GREAT had almost NO depression at all. I see a shrink every 3 months and see a therapist every Tuesday. Just suffering depression again after 3 years is a little disheartening

Maybe all your computer time is contributing to your depression.

Go take a walk, come home take a shower and you'll feel better

Unplugging is certainly a thing to try. Get a book. Visit some friends. Hell, eat out, go anywhere, do anything.
It works for me.

I have suffered with clinical depression since I was a kid.

And sure I'll waste some time here but it's never that much and I'll often skip a few days.

Exercise is key for me. I also journal daily. if you're interested in that check out Mind Journal.

It's a guided journal method that can really help you understand what's in your head

I talk to my therapist every Tuesday. And I take meds that were working. Might need to change my anti depressant have used it since 2004 I know in the past I had some would quit working on me but this one has work for over 15 years.
Well, good luck. Do what needs to be done for getting back to normal and enjoy some happiness.

Anti depression meds lose their effectiveness because your body adjusts to them.
That is why the meds have to be changed every now and then.
There are a lot of herbal supplements available that people use.

St. John’s wort
5-HTP
Vitamin B-12
SAM-e (S-adenosylmethionine)
Vitamin D or a walk in the sunshine
GABA
Kava
Ashwagandha
Passionflower

House bound use a walker to get around or a wheel chair depending on distance to travel.
Then you just need a sexy home healthcare worker to come check on you & take you to the park.
XXXL-New-Arrival-Sexy-Nurse-Cosplay-Erotic-lingerie-Pole-dancing-sexy-costumes-women-Sexy-Clubwear-Wholesale.jpg_q50.jpg

Forum List

Back