Depraved 19-Year Old Women Videos Herself Having Sex With Dog

Utterly depraved, I think we can safely assume this women votes, if she votes at all, for the party of sexual groomers, pedophiles, trans-kooks, and of course bestiality, this is so fucking depraved, so Satanic, well we know one thing, Joe Biden and his "ahh" administration very likely has her back!

Ho charges to be filed. The dog whisperer was brought in to translate and ask the dog if he felt he was abused.
The dog replied Beana Pleeez and said. "May I have another run and get back to you . This time I'll try human style"

Someone banging an animal or having animal bang them is nothing new. But to be proud of it? Announce it to the world? Show it on social media? That's a different story, in America at least. I can't speak for other countries.

As kids become more hedonistic it just shows had bad our society is. What kind of a person bangs a dog and shows it and brags about it on social media?

We're starting to turn into sodom and Gomorra. Just a society of godless heathens with no morals or values.

Utterly depraved, I think we can safely assume this women votes, if she votes at all, for the party of sexual groomers, pedophiles, trans-kooks, and of course bestiality, this is so fucking depraved, so Satanic, well we know one thing, Joe Biden and his "ahh" administration very likely has her back!

but you couldnt wait to bring this perversion to everyone's attention....now could ya?

hardly have your sexual fantasies permeated my stonage capacity
You made up the sexual fantasy. Face it through the pot smoke. You read of this pervert then applied your fantasy to a total stranger on a message board. Addiction is a terrible thing.

In fairness not all Dumbocrats practise this regularly .

I doubt that any prison sentence is appropriate as the damage to the girl is deep and centers around a complete loss of self worth .
However taboo ( and comical) this behaviour is , we should try and understand how people like this girl and your President find such acts comforting and comfortable .
Biden certainly isn't my president. My president would never strip naked to chase a dog trying to play with his tail.

Whats the big deal? She identifies as a transdog. Ruf Ruf

Mississippi is a deep Red State. Just pointing that out

Someone banging an animal or having animal bang them is nothing new. But to be proud of it? Announce it to the world? Show it on social media? That's a different story, in America at least. I can't speak for other countries.

As kids become more hedonistic it just shows had bad our society is. What kind of a person bangs a dog and shows it and brags about it on social media?

We're starting to turn into sodom and Gomorra. Just a society of godless heathens with no morals or values.
SHeeee... Lost Wages and Renal.. they been around for a while.

Everyone knows the only proper filming of sexual situations is your wife with the pool boy.

This kind of stuff has literally been around forever.

Now we just have video of it.

Forum List

Back