Depp vs Heard - the lives of the rich and famous

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

I wonder what Depp is doing in bringing this case. He has already lost one case in the UK and even if he wins this one it wont wash away the wife beater tag.

Of course we know from evidence that Ms Heard actuallly shit the bed in order to spite him. That might be common place in the US but didnt really impress a British court.

i suppose it comes down to money ad his future earnings potential. They seem to be a thoroughly toxic couple and are probably best served by kissing and making up.

I wonder what Depp is doing in bringing this case. He has already lost one case in the UK and even if he wins this one it wont wash away the wife beater tag.

Of course we know from evidence that Ms Heard actuallly shit the bed in order to spite him. That might be common place in the US but didnt really impress a British court.

i suppose it comes down to money ad his future earnings potential. They seem to be a thoroughly toxic couple and are probably best served by kissing and making up.

No one cares what you think. Just like no one cares what your racist, shithole country thinks.

Publicity stunt.

70dc2a8610754f0ab821255f6f1375b8.png

The left are losing their blue checked shit.

I wonder just how sad and hollow someone's life has to be to be interested in shit like this...

British Courts Suck. People are guilty first then have to prove their innocence. A lying sack of shit like you or Heard has a chance of their lies being believed.

The Truth has a better chance in America but not if a Lying Sack of Shit Liberal Bathroom Confused Judge is in charge.

The Depp/Herd divorce is the new reality TV. Maybe it will become a series. They are both acting.

Heard is a psychopath who will do anything for money and power. Including beating the shit out of her own girlfriend--- Heard is a domestic abuser accusing others of doing what she herself does---you know your average nutty progressive.

He is doing a great service to millions of male victims of Domestic Violence throughout the Western World. Male Victims of Domestic Violence are more likely to be arrested then helped. This is one of the greatest Human Rights Violations in Modern USA.

Progressives are hostile toward male victims. Conservatives are mostly indifferent, but sometimes mildly sympathetic.

Heard is a psychopath who will do anything for money and power. Including beating the shit out of her own girlfriend--- Heard is a domestic abuser accusing others of doing what she herself does---you know your average nutty progressive.
Watching her face is all you need to know. Cold, uncaring, unemotional......She's not as good an actor as Depp. Neither one seems to have had any depth of connection in their co habitation agreement. I predict this will be on Netflix....(if it already isn't that is).

Last edited:

Forum List

Back