Denying the war on Christmas

The commercialization of Christmas is hypocritical. As a Christian who believes Christmas is about the birth of Christ I believe buying presents goes against the message of Jesus. If nobody spent $1 on gifts, the whole nation would be better off. Its sickening. Encourage zero spending. Even the economy wins.

So it is no surprise that lefties are atheists, and we know that Christmas is a religion based holiday. Why then, do lefties deny their war on Christmas? When lefties try to replace "Merry Christmas" with "happy holiday", why do they claim there is no war on Christmas? When lefties remake Christmas songs with woke agenda, why do they deny their war on Christmas? What advantage does denying the war on Christmas have for Christmas hating lefties?
Oops….are we banned from saying Happy Holidays?

1639052500643.png

All leftists are atheists? Then all righties are fascists.

Christmas is a pagan holiday plagarized by early christian leaders because they needed something to attract worshippers. Same with Easter, Halloween (All Hallows), St Valentine's Day, most religious wedding traditions, etc.
Excellent attack on Christmas! The opening posts is asking why lefties deny the war on Christmas though, it is not asking for examples of attacks. Why do lefties deny the war on Christmas?

Prove that all leftists or Democrats are atheists.
Sure, but we will handle this in chronological order. First, you answer the opening post, second I address your question.

The commercialization of Christmas is hypocritical. As a Christian who believes Christmas is about the birth of Christ I believe buying presents goes against the message of Jesus. If nobody spent $1 on gifts, the whole nation would be better off. Its sickening. Encourage zero spending. Even the economy wins.
Why do lefties deny the war on Christmas?

Excellent attack on Christmas! The opening posts is asking why lefties deny the war on Christmas though, it is not asking for examples of attacks. Why do lefties deny the war on Christmas?
A business employee saying happy holidays because he knows there are several different kinds of celebrations this time of year is not an attack on Christmas, you idiot

Given the recent spate of torched churches, Christmas trees and statue mutilations, there is definitely a way on Christmas and Christianity. These are hate crimes according the Left's New Rules. Just think how they would be screeching if these acts were performed on mosques.

A business employee saying happy holidays because he knows there are several different kinds of celebrations this time of year is not an attack on Christmas, you idiot
You are denying the war on Christmas. The opening posts asks why you are doing this. Why?

Given the recent spate of torched churches, Christmas trees and statue mutilations, there is definitely a way on Christmas and Christianity. These are hate crimes according the Left's New Rules. Just think how they would be screeching if these acts were performed on mosques.

You think a homeless crazy guy burning fox's christmas tree is the same as an attack on a religion.

BullyPoorPit doesn't grok how the left mobilizes its street level vanguard to attack their targets.

Indeed, there is no doubt that there is a war on Christmas, I've been watching it for years. I don't understand why lefties want to deny their war on Christmas though. I suspect the war is because they want to take the Christ out of Christmas and remake holiday to their agenda, but I don't understand what the denial of the war gets them.

Because it doesn't exist except in the minds of crazies.
Righties build the shining city on a hill, but all lefties know how to do is dismantle it. Lefties cannot build a great holiday like Christmas, so they want to hijack the greatness of the religious holiday like they hijacked the greatness out of real marriage marriage.

What benefit do you get from denying the war on Christmas? Do you really think you can hide the lefty war on Christmas by simply denying it?

Righties build the shining city on a hill, but all lefties know how to do is dismantle it. Lefties cannot build a great holiday like Christmas, so they want to hijack the greatness of the religious holiday like they hijacked the greatness out of real marriage marriage.

What benefit do you get from denying the war on Christmas? Do you really think you can hide the lefty war on Christmas by simply denying it?
Religious folks hijacked a winter solstice celebration to increase early christianity. Also, how many pine trees grow in deserts?

Additionally, religious people don't believe in real marriages, they want to use real marriage to subjugate women to men.

Religious folks hijacked a winter solstice celebration to increase early christianity. Also, how many pine trees grow in deserts?

Additionally, religious people don't believe in real marriages, they want to use real marriage to subjugate women to men.
I get that you resent Christmas, there is no need to demonstrate your war on Christmas. This thread was not created as a place for you to fight your war on Christmas though, it asks why lefties are denying that the war is happening. As your post clearly demonstrates, lefties are definitely engaged in a war on Christmas. So... why do lefties deny their war on Christmas?

Forum List

Back