Denver rounding up Canada geese to feed the needy - CNN

The thickest red is where I live.
It has the largest concentration of migratory birds in the Americas.
This is only Geese. Add Ducks and Dove and it's even more crazy!
DUProjects_Central.jpg

Are you trying to tell me that America is going to the birds? Lol.

I certainly hope so!!!
They're damn tasty!!

I will have to shoot one sometime and try one out. There may be one less goose and less goose shit going south this winter. :banana:
It's a delicacy, and I hope you and your family get a good one, feduptaxpayer. bon apetit.

In some of our parks there are so many geese around and they are dumping their loads everywhere on the grass that it has now become a health hazard problem. Where people use to be able to sit on the grass now they must find a park bench to sit on or just keep walking. I heard that geese are quite a greasy bird to eat. Not good for people with a cholesterol problem. :eusa_angel:

Clarify as to what information are you looking for?

Canadian geese being fed to the poor.
We have US 36 collapsing. What a cluster fuck. First of all, the original highway back in the sixties, built by American contractors, at cost and paid for by past contractors , worked just fine.
Now? We have Australian contractors we are going to pay for then next 50 years than aren't accountable for poor workmanship because liberal dems love to make everything mysterious. Nobody noticed, but the Aussie contractor's just snuck up on us. But meanwhile, back at the ranch: Coloradans still have to pay double tax dollars' to fix something that shouldn't have been broken. What can I say? Liberal democrats are in the pocket of big money contractors. From this debacle to creating sanctuary cities, to moving a major airport without consent of the local populace and only factoring in realtors, bankers and big out of state money. Kids, that isn't democracy is about.

Canadian geese being fed to the poor.
We have US 36 collapsing. What a cluster fuck. First of all, the original highway back in the sixties, built by American contractors, at cost and paid for by past contractors , worked just fine.
Now? We have Australian contractors we are going to pay for then next 50 years than aren't accountable for poor workmanship because liberal dems love to make everything mysterious. Nobody noticed, but the Aussie contractor's just snuck up on us. But meanwhile, back at the ranch: Coloradans still have to pay double tax dollars' to fix something that shouldn't have been broken. What can I say? Liberal democrats are in the pocket of big money contractors. From this debacle to creating sanctuary cities, to moving a major airport without consent of the local populace and only factoring in realtors, bankers and big out of state money. Kids, that isn't democracy is about.

Sadly there are too many liberal supporting fools out there that will keep on voting for their demise no matter what. Voting for a democrat/liberal is voting for corruption, poverty chaos, and more racism. Liberalism is a leftist globalist cult that is trying to turn countries like America, Canada, Europe, and Australia into third world shit holes.

New Topics

Forum List

Back