Denver rounding up Canada geese to feed the needy - CNN

I live in Denver, and if officials seek to reduce the excessive Goose population, lets do the same thing for the hugemungous number of out-of-staters that have over run this place and leave their collective shit all over the place. All for culling outrageous numbers of non regional species destroying the local environment.
You're kidding. I thought they only did that in San Francisco. I thought there were a lot of jobs in the area. :dunno:
I am sure as hecc! Same as they are serving fat goose dinners to the needy. Same ones that would have homes and jobs if they (liberal Democrats) didn't give them to illegal aliens. But that's another narrative.
Good grief. Importing people to take the place of our own citizens. I don't like the sound of that. Our state rep was recorded as going down into Mexico and making plans to import a whole caravan up our way. It seems to me that is colluding with the authorities in a foreign country to give jobs to people they don't want to take away jobs from Americans. That's as bad as what Hillary and Obama did to President Trump by getting their spin room people to invent a terrible false story about Donald Trump asking Putin for help.

You know something is FUBAR when so called "elected officials" are advocating for ..."Hispanics" that choose to immigrate illegally...rather than say, appose that and represent their lawfully appointed constituents? Nobody got to vote for sanctuary cities...Nope. Never happened . This is still a democracy. This reminds me of the parable of the emperor's new clothes. Anybody notice that we didn't get a sayso on sanctuary cities? But nobody wants to say anything? The emperor has NO clothes on....

Last edited:
In October, 2006, my late husband and I took a wonderful trip on what was once called "the Orient Express through Canada." We travelled from Ontario to Vancouver, and a little past midway through the trip, we passed field after field one day of Canadian Gees training their goslings to fly long distances. Our Canadian guide, a Canadian historian, explained that the geese spend two weeks training their young ones to fly and develop strength for their long migration south for the winter. I only found one picture of a mass of Canadian geese similar to the ones we saw lined up in field after field for two hours of chugging through the heart of the Canadian midwest. That truly captured my heart about Canadian geese.
geese+sky.jpg

Imagine passing a landscape, full of as many geese as this one for 300 miles on a train, out in the fields of the Canadian midwest. My enchantment with the Canadian Goose will never be forgotten that lovely, crisp, fall day.​

They can trash a NorCal Golf course with a big pond in the middle quickly. Knee deep in crap all around. Libs make the Courses allow them to take over.

In some of our parks there are so many geese around and they are dumping their loads everywhere on the grass that it has now become a health hazard problem. Where people use to be able to sit on the grass now they must find a park bench to sit on or just keep walking. I heard that geese are quite a greasy bird to eat. Not good for people with a cholesterol problem. :eusa_angel:

There are an estimated 5,000 geese living in the city

Did these geese answer the census question?

Yup, and they are all legal Canadian citizen's, I mean birds. And when they head south for the winter, they like to spread plenty of goose manure around in America. A little gift from our Canadian birds to America. Great fertilizer. :hello77:neighbor. :hhello:

In October, 2006, my late husband and I took a wonderful trip on what was once called "the Orient Express through Canada." We travelled from Ontario to Vancouver, and a little past midway through the trip, we passed field after field one day of Canadian Gees training their goslings to fly long distances. Our Canadian guide, a Canadian historian, explained that the geese spend two weeks training their young ones to fly and develop strength for their long migration south for the winter. I only found one picture of a mass of Canadian geese similar to the ones we saw lined up in field after field for two hours of chugging through the heart of the Canadian midwest. That truly captured my heart about Canadian geese.
geese+sky.jpg

Imagine passing a landscape, full of as many geese as this one for 300 miles on a train, out in the fields of the Canadian midwest. My enchantment with the Canadian Goose will never be forgotten that lovely, crisp, fall day.​

It's sad really...
Back in the day the sky's would turn white here in Katy Texas,and the rice fields looked more like cotton fields.
Geese as far as the eye could see.
I saw a couple of small flocks this year.

geese+sky.jpg

It's sad really...
Back in the day the sky's would turn white here in Katy Texas,and the rice fields looked more like cotton fields.

And bringing with them tons of Canadian fertilizer. Your welcome. :11_2_1043:

geese+sky.jpg

It's sad really...

I'm going to call it even...
They bring tons of fertilizer from Texas to Canada at the beginning of your growing season......while we get it at the end.

geese+sky.jpg

It's sad really...

They bring tons of fertilizer from Texas to Canada at the beginning of your growing season......while we get it at the end.

I agree. In the end we both get dumped on. :113:

geese+sky.jpg

It's sad really...

I hate to say it, but they leave most of it in Denver both ways, but don't tell the Coloradans. :D

geese+sky.jpg

They can trash a NorCal Golf course with a big pond in the middle quickly. Knee deep in crap all around. Libs make the Courses allow them to take over.
I don't know about libs, but geese have BIG poop for a small creature. A small flock of them came through the campus last fall as they were traveling south for the winter and they hung out for a day by a little pond there. They were gone by the time I got there, and at first I wondered who had been walking their little dogs all over the lawn. That's what their poop looked like. Then I saw that it wasn't just in the grass--it was on the sidewalks and in the parking lot. So then I realized it was the geese.
Their poop is way bigger than a deer's. Figure it out.

geese+sky.jpg

I don't know about libs, but geese have BIG poop for a small creature. A small flock of them came through the campus last fall as they were traveling south for the winter and they hung out for a day by a little pond there. They were gone by the time I got there, and at first I wondered who had been walking their little dogs all over the lawn. That's what their poop looked like. Then I saw that it wasn't just in the grass--it was on the sidewalks and in the parking lot. So then I realized it was the geese.
Their poop is way bigger than a deer's. Figure it out.

This just shows that geese are full of shit. Lol.

The thickest red is where I live.
It has the largest concentration of migratory birds in the Americas.
This is only Geese. Add Ducks and Dove and it's even more crazy!
DUProjects_Central.jpg

Are you trying to tell me that America is going to the birds? Lol.

I certainly hope so!!!
They're damn tasty!!

I will have to shoot one sometime and try one out. There may be one less goose and less goose shit going south this winter. :banana:

Forum List

Back