Dems, what do you think of billionaires running for the DNC?

what do you think of billionaires winning the DNC ticket?

• bad

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • good

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • don't care just want Trump gone

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Just out of curiosity, what do you think of either Bloomberg or Schulz winning the DNC nomination to face off with Trump considering people like AOC say that billionaires are immoral?

Just out of curiosity, what do you think of either Bloomberg or Schulz winning the DNC nomination to face off with Trump considering people like AOC say that billionaires are immoral?
Trump is a fake billionaire.

Jewish, white Male. billionaire? LOL

Zero chance.

If Michelle comes out as a tranny, they won't even need to have primaries; its hers

Last edited:
It's all up to Soros, he owns the Party and has pushed them into Fascism. They might run Kamala using, "she'll drain the country like she drained Willie Browns willie" as her motto.

It's all up to Soros, he owns the Party and has pushed them into Fascism. They might run Kamala using, "she'll drain the country like she drained Willie Browns willie" as her motto.

I'm thinking that not only are these guys too rich, they are too male and too white as well.

Dims have sold their collective souls to identity politics.

I'm not a fan of either one.

I think it's great...if they keep the money flowing after they lose the primary.

Is it moral to call someone immoral and then take their immoral money to win an election?

Why?
It's got nothing to do with their money, they are not far enough to the left.

What makes them not too far Left?
Healthcare and taxation.

Why?
It's got nothing to do with their money, they are not far enough to the left.

What makes them not too far Left?
Healthcare and taxation.
How are their positions on healthcare and taxation not up to par?

Considering their sentiments, why aren't the Democrats running illegal and homeless Pablo Morales from over near the South Side garbage bins?

I mean, what a lack of integrity in their messaging.

Forum List

Back