Dem's want to replace "White" people.

Bullshit. There WAS no fuckin' Slavery in the North. Black History is a LIE. They claim 400 years in chains. In reality? 87 Goddam years. The USA INHERITED Slavery from the BRITTISH. And that was then. Nowadays ,Black Thugs are looting ,burning ,car jacking ,and murdering. No city is safe. Solution? PRISON is an equal Opportunity Employer.
First, there was slavery in the North.

In 1790, there were just as many enslaved persons in New York as there were in Georgia, according to the first census.

So they had 157 years in chains under the British
87 years of Chains under the US Government (including 4 under the CSA)
another 100 years of Jim Crow, Debt Peonage, Lynching, Miscegenation laws, etc. to keep them down.

If we have a crime problem, it's because we have a racial injustice problem.

Treat the disease, not the symptom.

Really, when did China declare war on us?

They provided American companies with cheap labor, and the US consumer with cheap products. Seems like we did that to ourselves.
They steal western technology and jobs from American workers

China is definitely our enemy

I think you should be more worried about what happens to all of the stupid white liberals that were foolish enough to keep voting for the party that will eventually replace you with people who cannot begin to run their own countries, much less this one.
I also think you should start worrying about all of the rape-culture Africans that are coming here by the thousands so they can rape and possibly murder white women. Many of them really had fun getting drunk and drugged women out in the bush so they could hack them to pieces.
This is why I know you are wrong. My grandparents and dad came from Greece. You would make fun of Greece and try to put that on them? Well guess what? My grandfather came here and did jobs white Americans wouldn't do. If anyone should have complained it was black people. They would have probably been happy to have those jobs that white corporations were giving to white immigrants rather than black Americans. And I'm sure you look down on black Americans too like you do immigrants. Well guess what? You're wrong.

So my dad goes to Ford where he works with a lot of white lazy pieces of shit. You know they are because you attacked them in the 2000's remember? Look who ran those unions corruptly. It was white men. Anyways, those whites told my dad to go back to his own country. Do you know what my father told them? He said stop being pieces of shit or this plant is going to move to Mexico. Guess what happened? He was right. My dad treated that place like he owned it. The lazy white union blue collar idiots who now vote for Trump are what's wrong with America. Not my immigrant dad. He/They make America better. Uneducated whites are the worst today. Living in economic despair at Walmart or Home Depot.

Lastly. My brother, 1 generation American, is now your fucking boss. He's a VP of HR for a Fortune 500. So clearly this country needs immigrants. Even ones who come from shitholes like Greece are better than you in the workforce. If it weren't for white privilege where would you and Hunter Biden be?

Really, when did China declare war on us?

They provided American companies with cheap labor, and the US consumer with cheap products. Seems like we did that to ourselves.
That's a dumb question. They'd be stupid to declare it. It's the same thing for Class Warfare. The rich, corporations and Reagan/Bush don't declare it. In fact they deny it's happening at all. Meanwhile Harlan Crow owns Clarence Thomas and the rich are winning.

I'll say it again. From 1978 to now, CEO pay went up 1322%. Our pay on 18%. In those same years union membership went from 35% down to 6%. That's the war on the middle class you fucking idiot. There it is. Or there's the result of the war you denied was happening. Boy are you fucking stupid.

You cant be serious

China is at war with the US and trump was the first western leader to say so

Great-Power Competition Is a Recipe for Disaster​

Is it wise to tell China we are at war? And did Trump even win that trade war with China?

By the end of the Trump presidency, the trade war was widely characterized as a failure for the United States. His successor, Joe Biden, however, has kept the tariffs in place. Vice Premier Liu He and President Donald Trump sign the Phase One Trade Deal in January 2020.

What Trump did was find something that pisses us all off and he used it as one of his campaign promises. That's it.

Is it wise to tell China we are at war? And did Trump even win that trade war with China?
Its wise to be prepared for war

And since America is so divided this may be the right time for china to make its move

As for trump, the nation is winning the trade war with china as western nations move production out of china

Trump should not be the center of your thoughts

First, there was slavery in the North.

In 1790, there were just as many enslaved persons in New York as there were in Georgia, according to the first census.

So they had 157 years in chains under the British
87 years of Chains under the US Government (including 4 under the CSA)
another 100 years of Jim Crow, Debt Peonage, Lynching, Miscegenation laws, etc. to keep them down.

If we have a crime problem, it's because we have a racial injustice problem.

Treat the disease, not the symptom.
No. That was solved. Now it is about Revenge. Blacks wreck their neighborhoods. Carjack. Loot. Riot at the slightest excuse. Sell dope. Frankly ,I agree 100% with Malcolm X.. He wanted segregation. He was RIGHT.

I only worry about myself. I'm 53 and hope I get my full social security and medicare. I know Republicans are planning to "save" these programs right about when I'm set to retire. I fear they'll save them by cutting our benefits 20%. That'll be their solution. Not put the money back. Not undo the Reagan, Bush and Trump tax cuts. Nope. Their solution will be cuts. And maybe make me work another 5 years. Talk about a tax increase. They'd rather make me work another 40 hours a week x 52 weeks x 5 years than undo those tax breaks to rich people and corporations.

My nephews will both have college degrees from a top school and no question inherit millions from their parents. So really, I only worry about myself. After that I don't give a fuck what happens to stupid, poor uneducated white Americans who continue to vote GOP.
Just as I don't care about Colored barbarians and Faggots who vote Democrat.

Its wise to be prepared for war

And since America is so divided this may be the right time for china to make its move

As for trump, the nation is winning the trade war with china as western nations move production out of china

Trump should not be the center of your thoughts
Trump isn't why companies are coming back home. Trump isn't the orange messiah you think he is. Gas prices are why. Oh, and Mexican unions are starting to ask for more money. So now is when the corporations leave. They are pitting workers of Mexico against American workers against European workers. Whoever is cheapest. Because gas costs so much, it's cheaper to make at home. But your companies will only want to pay $15 hr.

Trump said a lot of things I liked. That's how he was able to beat all those Republicans. He certainly sounded much better than them. But after a very short time he proved to be more corrupt than any past prez. It's really amazing that he can't do anything to lose your support.

They steal western technology and jobs from American workers

China is definitely our enemy

No one has an exclusive right to a technology. You think Americans don't reverse engineer things?

China has never done anything bad to me, so I'm not seeing how they are our enemy.

It was big corporations who moved your jobs, including your boy Trump, who got his stuff made in China.

1704309635419.png

You don't think it will be a problem when whites become the minority?

You mean will people of color be as shitty to white people as white people have been to them?
Well, that would be poetic justice, but fairly unlikely.

Our biggest problem is wealth inequality across all races, not racial animus. Racial Animus is how the rich keep stupid white people like you and San Souci from paying attention to how bad you are being screwed by them.

….So what is GRT? The New York Times describes it thus:

“[T]he notion that Western elites, sometimes manipulated by Jews, want to ‘replace’ and disempower white Americans.”……

But then — just as every argument about abortion suddenly becomes an argument about contraception — a few paragraphs later, the crackpot theory jumps from a Jewish cabal replacing whites with Blacks ... to the idea that Democrats are using immigration “for electoral gains.”

Wow, that is nuts! Where’d anybody get that idea?

Oh yeah — from liberals.

Here’s Democratic consultant Patrick Reddy in 1998:

“The 1965 Immigration Reform Act promoted by President Kennedy, drafted by Attorney General Robert Kennedy, and pushed through the Senate by Ted Kennedy has resulted in a wave of immigration from the Third World that should shift the nation in a more liberal direction within a generation. It will go down as the Kennedy family’s greatest gift to the Democratic Party.”….

…Then in 2002, Democrats Ruy Teixeira and John Judis wrote “The Emerging Democratic Majority,” arguing that demographic changes, mostly by immigration, were putting Democrats on a glide path to an insuperable majority. After Obama’s reelection in 2012, Teixeira crowed in The Atlantic (which was then a magazine that people read, as opposed to a billionaire widow’s charity) that “ten years farther down this road,” Obama lost the white vote outright, but won the election with the minority vote — African-Americans (93-6), Hispanics (71-27) and Asian-Americans (73-26).

A year later, the National Journal’s Ron Brownstein began touting the “Coalition of the Ascendant,” gloating that Democrats didn’t need blue-collar whites anymore. Woo hoo! Obama “lost more than three-fifths of noncollege whites and whites older than 45.” But who cares? He crushed with “minorities (a combined 80 percent).”

continues -

Ann Coulter: Here are the nutcases who believe in 'replacement'

Forum List

Back