dems reveal who's really doing the riots looting and burning !

101946282_10223911685078816_6654302924589498368_o.jpg
What do you suppose is up with the Perrier and the low end bottle water when those protesters are standing in front of a prerfectly good liqueur store right behind them?
Wait...WTF?!
Is that an Asian looter?
View attachment 343188
I think it is. It is like a friggin rainbow coalition of A$$holes up there. Don't it warm the heart to see what an equal opportunity paradise looks like where all colors and creeds can come together in common purpose and fellowship?

Don't look like the KKK to me................

View attachment 343151

View attachment 343152

I read similar. I can understand the out of state agitator claim, based on the arrest records. How does he substantiate white supremacists. These guys got ID cards or is he getting it from prison tatoos?
Yeah, angry black people just love hanging out with white supremacists .

View attachment 343151

View attachment 343152

I read similar. I can understand the out of state agitator claim, based on the arrest records. How does he substantiate white supremacists. These guys got ID cards or is he getting it from prison tatoos?
I have seen the pics and live shots. It is an amazingly mixed crowd in front of the fires and taking tear gas, but white supremacists in the mix? I can't see it. But hey, I'm just watching from Tennessee. It is quiet down here.

I always get a kick out of mayors and other civic leaders who will always claim the people who are actually doing the rioting, are "not from around here".

The instigators are not local. Watch the videos. The rioting and violence is triggered by white people in black clothes, black full-face masks - AintIFascists, in other words. Racists who are destroying black communities for their political gain. Hopefully, black communities will keep Antifa out of their neighborhoods after this. Antifa is not a friend of black people. They're rich, spoiled, white, entitled, momma's boys and girls.

View attachment 343151

View attachment 343152

I have seen the pics and live shots. It is an amazingly mixed crowd in front of the fires and taking tear gas, but white supremacists in the mix? I can't see it. But hey, I'm just watching from Tennessee. It is quiet down here.
I really haven't been watching the footage; I'm just too disgusted by the whole thing. Like you, I'm pretty far from this mess.

View attachment 343151

View attachment 343152

I really haven't been watching the footage; I'm just too disgusted by the whole thing. Like you, I'm pretty far from this mess.
This guy tells it like it is. And you can see the pain he is in.

View attachment 343151

View attachment 343152

You're wrong. That's what the new KKK looks like and their new tactics to destroy the black community in America. They go by the name, Fascist. Or AintIFascist. Or abbreviated to Antifa.

They are doing the same thing they did with the Russian collusion nonsense. Repeat it again and again with no evidence until they convince half of the country they should investigate it.

why should we be surprised when so many stupid democrats are willing to believe it!

They are doing the same thing they did with the Russian collusion nonsense. Repeat it again and again with no evidence until they convince half of the country they should investigate it.

why should we be surprised when so many stupid democrats are willing to believe it!
Here is more proof, antifa, just as have been filmed in other cities

Forum List

Back