Dems Reveal Secret Plan If They Win Majority in 2018

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Schumer-and-Pelosi.jpg

If there's any single reason to ensure this doesn't happen, this plan has to be the most important.

But once they have the House? That means they have the majority vote needed for impeachment — and they don’t have to care about any crime.

Impeachment is about whatever the Congress says it is. There is no law that dictates impeachment,” California Rep. Maxine Waters said back in September.

What the Constitution says is ‘high crimes and misdemeanors,’ and we define that.”

In other words, they can just make something up.

This is what’s at stake in less than twelve months. If we think that the fact that we have both houses of Congress and the White House means we have nothing to worry about, you’re dead wrong

However, it takes a lot more than a majority in the House to do it. Their role is simply no more than making a charge and presenting it to the Senate. Lead by the Chief Justice, 2/3rds of the Senators have to determine the charge(s) are true and find the president guilty.

That will never, ever happen. Just spending a whole lot of our $$$$$ to get nothing. Typical DemocRAT.

Full story @ Exposed: Dems Reveal Secret Plan If They Win Majority in 2018

Why would they want Trump impeached? He is perfect for them. Easily manipulated when need be and a pustule on the GOP's nose all the time. Why would they rather have Pence?

Why would they want Trump impeached? He is perfect for them. Easily manipulated when need be and a pustule on the GOP's nose all the time. Why would they rather have Pence?
You obviously don't read too many posts here.

False! Trump is not easily manipulated. He manipulated the Democrats so bad not one voted to give the American people a tax cut.

False! Trump is not easily manipulated. He manipulated the Democrats so bad not one voted to give the American people a tax cut.

He certainly is. Have you already forgotten how angry his party was with him when he started his affair with "Chuck and Nancy"? Trump isn't a real republican. He certainly isn't a real conservative. He's an amoral reality show TV host who only really cares about his ratings. And Trump's ratings are pretty bad. He wants to change that. He will do whatever wins him applause. Chuck and Nancy realize this. They know how to pull his marionette strings. Everyone does.

Pence, on the other hand, is an idealogue.

Democrats are going to win nearly 40 seats in the House in November. They are also going to take back the Senate, which some say is a longshot. I don't think so. The Left has all the energy. Trump has 30%. He would need ALL of them to show up when he's not even on the ballot.

I hope the Democratic president in 2020 picks Eliot Spitzer for Attorney General.
4i6Ckte.gif

"But once they have the House? That means they have the majority vote needed for impeachment — and they don’t have to care about any crime.

“Impeachment is about whatever the Congress says it is. There is no law that dictates impeachment,” California Rep. Maxine Waters said back in September."

Since when was this a SECRET ?

Technically, you can only impeach a president for high crimes that were committed while they are in office, if I'm not mistaken.

What this means is, anything he has done before he was elected is not usable for impeachment, again, if I'm not mistaken...

Forum List

Back