Will this be used by Dems or The Lincoln Project for an anti-Trump advertisement?

kiwiman127

Comfortably Moderate
Oct 19, 2010
4th Cleanest City in the World-Minneapolis
The protesters have now hung two State Governors in effigy.
Trump has called the protestors “very good people” and has not commended on the incidences of hanging effigies.
Those hanging in effigies more than likely are very offensive to a majority of Americans.
Political advertisements or not?

Trump has called the protestors “very good people” and has not commended on the incidences of hanging effigies.
Those hanging in effigies more than likely are very offensive to a majority of Americans.

I doubt it. A growing number of Americans are tiring of the Liberal Lockdown and empathize with the protesters.

There wasn't a big deal made politically when Liberal Heroine Kathy Griffin was glorified for portraying President Trump's decapitation. I can't see anyone giving a shit about this.

I doubt it. A growing number of Americans are tiring of the Liberal Lockdown and empathize with the protesters.

There wasn't a big deal made politically when Liberal Heroine Kathy Griffin was glorified for portraying President Trump's decapitation. I can't see anyone giving a shit about this.

All polls say the opposite.
Here’s the latest polls.

www.pbs.org/newshour/politics/despite-widespread-economic-hardship-most-americans-not-ready-to-reopen-poll-says

Not all people are Trumpsters you know.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back