Dems ‘replacing’ blacks with hispanics….isn’t that the real “replacement theory”?

Up until the George Floyd incident Democrats all but forgot about blacks, they were putting all their effort into their new jackpot…hispanics, but they saw real opportunity in Floyds death so they pretended blacks are America’s greatest asset again and rode him to the presidency.
Here in Mexifornia hispanics have “replaced” blacks in neighborhoods all across Lost Angeles and the surrounding areas, hispanic workers have “replaced” black workers on farms, ranches and the like, hispanics have pretty much replaced blacks in all menial labor positions, hispanic politicians have “replaced“ our black politicians, hispanics have “replaced” blacks in our public schools, hispanics have “replaced” blacks at every social service facility, hispanics are “replacing” blacks in all of our jails and prisons.
Make no mistake, this is the real replacement happening and it’s not a theory at all.
This is of course completely true which is why anyone bringing it up will be immediately declared a racist and xenophobe in an attempt to marginalize them into obscurity and to of course intimidate others into silence.

I wasn’t whining about Russia. I do remember how much you mock those that did complain about it for 4 years. And now you’ve taken over that role. Congrats Karen, you’re no better than the Russia Russia crowd. Hope you’re proud
Nothing has changed, it was, is, and always will remain a lie.

It will backfire on them ( Democrats ) because Hispanics are more open to the idea of switching parties and they don’t really bash each other as much as Blacks will if one leave the Democratic Party for another political party…
They are counting on those surging into the US over the last few years will become a permanent dependent underclass that will vote Democratic as far into the future as the eye can see.

The problem is that indeed it's going to be very difficult to destroy their work ethic and pride in self reliance. It will probably take at least 3 generations to do so if not more.

The dems are starting see the more intelligent/successful blacks RUNN-OFT from the dem plantation.

Only 65% of blacks support the dems now.

Of course ignorant/low IQ plantation blacks, egged-on by their white dem masters and various black hucksters, consider them traitors to their "race".

The only other group the dems are not underwater with are young vapid college educated women under 30.
If dem's can't keep a 90% hold on the black vote they know they can never win another presidential election and would lose a great many seats in congress.

As more blacks leave the plantation, critical mass will soon be reached so they have to replace them as a voting block.

Last edited:
Seems as there were unspoken tones of this in our politics since the 60s when we had a national effort to root out this kind of racism. I call the people of this movement the OG Woke, just made that up :) Trump frankly brought a bunch of ignorant tards into politics and now what’s been silent is now being expressed and cheered. Politicians and media personalities who now pander to that base are getting more bold with their statements but get twisted into pretzels when scrutinized. At some point we need to get back to simple right and wrong and ignore the idiots.
There is no racism in speaking the truth as to what democrats are doing currently to reshape the "Color of America" for their own sick, twisted desires.

Sounds like the government should do its damn job and control our borders, and dumbasses should stop taking drugs including pot.
Unfortunately young people are always going to be risk takers, it's in our genetics.

I'm not sure that it's a bad thing either since they are improving the gene pool on the way out.

Haha, damn you make it easy for me to win debates. I’ll explain it for a third time since you clearly are not comprehending. I didn’t claim to be the smartest in the room. I actually literally just said that I don’t consider myself very smart. But what I do know is that I am smarter than YOU. Not the room, not everybody, but you. Get it now?
You have yet to win any debate here. Debates are won on facts, not one line zingers.

There is no racism in speaking the truth as to what democrats are doing currently to reshape the "Color of America" for their own sick, twisted desires.
When did I say there was racism in speaking the truth?! I never said that. If you’re saying that there is no racism in white nationalism or in “white replacement theory” then you are very ignorant to what is involved with those issues. Do some research

The problem with this idea is that most of the LEGAL Hispanic immigrants are far less Progressive than the Democrat party. The illegals will vote Democrat (if they can); but the legal immigrants will not be as likely to do so.

There's no dirty trick Dems won't pull to remain in power, including flooding OUR country with millions of poor illegals Dems can bribe with government handouts to vote Dem. Did you know 79,000 Americans have been KILLED in just the past 2 years from illegals trafficking Fentanyl into the USA? Almost every illegal drug is now laced with it including pot.
Just imagine how few drug deaths we'd have if Americans didn't take illegal drugs.

Forum List

Back