Dems ‘replacing’ blacks with hispanics….isn’t that the real “replacement theory”?

Actually he did and is stating our Government must do a better job at securing it and is not promoting illegal immigration.

Him and I will state once here we can not deny the child of any education or medical services until deported back with the parent or guardian.

Am I correct Unkotare ?
You are correct, sir.

It's been funny to watch them respond to this. They've been screaming about it for a long time, they've made their opinion of this perfectly clear, but when it gets shoved into the spotlight like this, suddenly they get all defensive and goofy. Huh? What? Huh?

They've been demonstrating their rage and paranoia over this for a long time, especially since 2016. It was probably THE DRIVING FORCE in getting Trump elected. It's blatantly out in the open now, clear as day. I don't know how in the world they think they're fooling anyone.
Leftwing turds like you have been bragging for decades that white people will become a minority, but white Republicans are supporting a conspiracy theory?

Seems as there were unspoken tones of this in our politics since the 60s when we had a national effort to root out this kind of racism. I call the people of this movement the OG Woke, just made that up :) Trump frankly brought a bunch of ignorant tards into politics and now what’s been silent is now being expressed and cheered. Politicians and media personalities who now pander to that base are getting more bold with their statements but get twisted into pretzels when scrutinized. At some point we need to get back to simple right and wrong and ignore the idiots.
The ignorant tards all voted for Biden. They all voted to screw themselves.

The ignorant tards all voted for Biden. They all voted to screw themselves.
Haha, whatever you say bucko. The ones sounding bitter about getting screwed are the cult members who believe the election was stolen from trump. And they are still whining about it!!

Haha, whatever you say bucko. The ones sounding bitter about getting screwed are the cult members who believe the election was stolen from trump. And they are still whining about it!!
Remember when you whined for four straight years? Remember “RUSSIA, RUSSIA, RUSSIA”….the ultimate mis/disinformation?

Leftwing turds like you have been bragging for decades that white people will become a minority, but white Republicans are supporting a conspiracy theory?
Mac1958 has fully adopted the Leftist ideology….
”We Leftist make all the rules, we can say and do whatever we want and when you conservatives find your nuts and retaliate we will shout you down and label you RACISTS BIGOTS.”

Mac1958 has fully adopted the Leftist ideology….
”We Leftist make all the rules, we can say and do whatever we want and when you conservatives find your nuts and retaliate we will shout you down and label you RACISTS BIGOTS.”
Nope. You have me confused with someone else. Again.

Sorry, Trumpster. Your "playing the victim" schtick is boring.

You make college snowflakes look like Stallone.

Nope. You have me confused with someone else. Again.

Sorry, Trumpster. Your "playing the victim" schtick is boring.

You make college snowflakes look like Stallone.
Hahahaha….you Lefties have made a living playing the oppressed victim….remember?

The big flaw in the the (((Hart Cellar))) act (and illegal immigration) is the Dems thought they could align all of these people and immigrants with blacks against whitey. But the cold hard facts suggest all of these folks are kinda normal and detest black culture.
Then what are you clowns so afraid of? 😄

Remember when you whined for four straight years? Remember “RUSSIA, RUSSIA, RUSSIA”….the ultimate mis/disinformation?
I wasn’t whining about Russia. I do remember how much you mock those that did complain about it for 4 years. And now you’ve taken over that role. Congrats Karen, you’re no better than the Russia Russia crowd. Hope you’re proud

Forum List

Back