Dems on this site support Obama with this swipe of the pen but for nefarious reasons.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
They don't give a damn about the 5 million or the effect on our country. Rather they see this as a weapon to use against republicans. They are hoping further gridlock ensues so they can point at the gop in the hopes to win the next election.
It's not about helping anyone but themselves. Truly shameful & unpatriotic

They don't give a damn about the 5 million or the effect on our country. Rather they see this as a weapon to use against republicans. They are hoping further gridlock ensues so they can point at the gop in the hopes to win the next election.
You bet the tantrum the gop is about to throw will be used against them.
But that's just a bonus thrown in for more reasonable enforcement of our laws

Not at all, Gramps - us "Dems" think that the issue needs to be addressed.

I think if your guy was at the helm, you'd be a bit more warm to the idea.

I do think that we need to insure that our borders are shored up and that being an "illegal" becomes a big deal that will have consequences.

You know Grampa, the same certainly could be said about the GOP, word for word.
The wide polarization that has infested Washington, is none productive for our country and it the major issue that a majority of Americans are so disgusted with with the goings on in Washington. :bang3:

Doing this EO before more measures are taken to secure the border makes no sense....
Probably why the democrats want to do it...

Chris Mathews brought up an excellent point last night and good for him....
Obama said over and over that he doesn't have the authority to do what he's about to do.
That it's not legal for him to do this.
Mathews asked his guests...

What did Obama do,get a different lawyer?

Tell us what the president has done.

Why so many of you want to concede this amount of power to ONE PERSON in our government just blows my mind.

What if the next president wants to issue executive orders banning abortion in all but rape cases? Bet you'll be singing a different tune then

You don't speak for me, I never ever hired an illegal, much less a Latino to work for me, how many do you have?

Of course the President has no authority to issue so-called Executive Orders at all, but I don't remember Republicans being particularly upset about Bush's orders or signing statements.

Wrong again dummy. Here's one who doesn't support so called immigration reform. In fact I'd like to know how Democrats think they can justify putting illegal immigrants to the front of the line while millions of other people wait for years to enter legally. Why do illegal immigrants get priority?

Why so many of you want to concede this amount of power to ONE PERSON in our government just blows my mind.

What if the next president wants to issue executive orders banning abortion in all but rape cases? Bet you'll be singing a different tune then

Executive orders can be overturned by Congress or declared unconstitutional by the Court.

Forum List

Back