Dems may hide Biden !

Waste of time.

Biden won't be on the ballot.

Hillary will be.

Wait, given the dementia issue Gropey Joey might just accept the VP role to give an air of relative sanity to Her Thighness!

“It's tough to make predictions, especially about the future.” ― Yogi Berra

But.....

...I'm gonna go out on a limb, here, and say it will be Quid Pro Joe.....

The DNC got what they wanted... they don't expect to win with Joe

Quid Pro Joe isn't there to win.

I believe that the Democrats see the election as a foregone conclusion, and want Biden as the sacrificial lamb over Bernie simply to lose by less.

The calculus is that a 40-state landslide is better than one that encompasses losing all of the 57 states that the Muslim former-President referred to.

Agreed. This is obviously a throw-away election for the marxist Dims. They'll use the excuse, well, Joe was old and tired... couldn't bring it home.

They'll keep looking for another magic candidate with the primary qualification being "looks brown".

Trump should win 51 of the 57 states. He's basically running unopposed in Nov.
I'm thinking they might go full pander in 2024 and pick a brown gay vagina for their nominee.

It's funny how all those trumpanzees suddenly claim to be able to recognize mental illness......makes one wonder where they've been the last three years.
But you think you know it when you see Trump, right? Thanks for making yourself irrelevant.

Democrats know. That's why they are playing the bimbo card. Biden will be replaced at a brokered convention.

Forum List

Back