Dems...keep pushing Russia investigation...it is going to bite you on the ass...please, keep it up.

Here's a thought. The press is biased as fuck and doesn't work for the American people, they work for a political agenda that this past election rejected. They continue to play partisan games and are actively trying to undermine the President of the United States. I consider them hostile forces and you don't let uncontrolled hostile forces into politically sensitive situations with countries that could start a war with you. That's an adult conversation, children don't get to attend...
If the enemy press was allowed to attend and members of the free American press were barred, that makes Trump a damn fascist who has no respect for the agents who represent his boss. Trump's Boss?That's the good folks like me who have sons and daughters in the military.

The press is the only thing that protects us from domestic tyranny at the hands of our government. Trump is following the examples of Hitler and Mussolini by trying to suppress the media. He is creating a personal vendetta against an aggressive press that is doing their job. All presidents had to deal with it and so does Trump.
BTW, video and actual voice recordings are hard to dismiss as fake news. Surely, even the most obtuse of Trumpbots know that...Don't they?

I wish I could agree with you, I would love to have a fair press, however that is not at all what we have. In fact, it's pretty much the opposite of what you're saying. President Trump hasn't done shit but chide the press for lying and attacking him - he didn't start any of this, the press did when they went all in for Hillary Clinton.

We have a biased hostile press who is literary making shit up daily to bitch at Trump - probably because he exposed them as the political hacks they are. Something many of us people "outside the bubble" already knew frankly.

It is a free press that keeps government in check....not the second amendment

It is the duty of the press to report on the excesses of government and keep them honest. When you have the least honest President in our history, it keeps the press pretty busy
It is their duty, but they apparently pick and choose when to perform it.
You seem to have forgotten how Trump became president. The news media did not hide any facts excoriating Hillary at all...neither for Benghazi or for any of the other accusations launched at her publicly by the right. FBI Director, Comey's damning statement about more e-mails was cheerfully broadcast by all the major networks.. Furthermore it was the media that gave Trump more free air time to do nothing but blast his opponents than any presidential candidate in history. So, your claim that the media is biased against Trump is ridiculous considering it was the media that put him in office. And now that the competition has been eliminated, Trump can no longer hide his illustrious dealings behind inflammatory rhetoric aimed at other candidates. Now he is compelled to focus on attacking the media...the same media that gave him the presidency on a silver platter.
1. The media coverage of Trump has been overwhelmingly negative from the day he announced his candidacy. A competent opponent should have been able to easily leverage that to her benefit. Obviously, Hillary was not a competent opponent.
2. Pretending that the "media" has been anything other than desirous of preventing Trump from getting elected and now opposes his administration is ludicrous.

Forum List

Back