Dems...keep pushing Russia investigation...it is going to bite you on the ass...please, keep it up.

I said "correct choice" don't put words in my mouth son.

Perhaps when our media stops being asshats they can be trusted to behave themselves. Just the other day one of the elitist little pricks f...

And that makes him an elitist prick- how?

Frankly you are the one appearing to be an asshat.

Trump lies constantly to the press- and Trump's surrogates then tell the Press that the press's questions are 'inappropriate'.

Frankly not a single member of the White House Press Corp has acted as like a little prick as much as Trump himself.

Trump is petulant and personally attacks anyone he feels threatened by.

Because when the press secretary says "I'm not answering questions" that's what it means you dolt. It doesn't mean you follow them around asking questions. How can you even think that's "reasonable adult" behavior?

I don't agree with your assessment of the President's honesty. Your opinion is your own.

As for the rest; waahhhhh the President uses "mean words" pfft

One thing Trump needs to remember is that he works for us. We are not his subjects...he is our employee. When he excludes the press in important events he is stepping on our right to know what the fuck our government servant is doing. Most Americans didn't vote for him and most don't view him favorably.
It does not bode well for an employee to
maintain an antagonistic relationship with the free press which, for all practical purposes, is the eyes and ears of We The People.

Here is a footnote to consider:

You may be familiar with the gifted professor who correctly predicted a series of national election outcomes including Trump's unlikely victory. That same professor has predicted that Trump will be impeached. Given the low approval ratings haunting the Trump presidency, that dire prediction seems to be right on track. And his known Russian connections are threatening to make the impeachment prophecy a certainty.

Here's a thought. The press is biased as fuck and doesn't work for the American people, they work for a political agenda that this past election rejected. They continue to play partisan games and are actively trying to undermine the President of the United States. I consider them hostile forces and you don't let uncontrolled hostile forces into politically sensitive situations with countries that could start a war with you. That's an adult conversation, children don't get to attend...
If the enemy press was allowed to attend and members of the free American press were barred, that makes Trump a damn fascist who has no respect for the agents who represent his boss. Trump's Boss?That's the good folks like me who have sons and daughters in the military.

The press is the only thing that protects us from domestic tyranny at the hands of our government. Trump is following the examples of Hitler and Mussolini by trying to suppress the media. He is creating a personal vendetta against an aggressive press that is doing their job. All presidents had to deal with it and so does Trump.
BTW, video and actual voice recordings are hard to dismiss as fake news. Surely, even the most obtuse of Trumpbots know that...Don't they?

I wish I could agree with you, I would love to have a fair press, however that is not at all what we have. In fact, it's pretty much the opposite of what you're saying. President Trump hasn't done shit but chide the press for lying and attacking him - he didn't start any of this, the press did when they went all in for Hillary Clinton.

We have a biased hostile press who is literary making shit up daily to bitch at Trump - probably because he exposed them as the political hacks they are. Something many of us people "outside the bubble" already knew frankly.

Roger STone was just on the Mike Gallagher show, he stated he is ready, rested, and picking out the suit he will wear to testify in front of whatever silly commission wants to hear him talk.......

Democrats......you still haven't learned, and I hope you never do...Trump is not an establishment republican who is going to lay down and let you kick him, and then apologize for scuffing your shoe......this is not going to end well for you...

you have Susan Rice unmasking Trump people...you have Rand Paul and others talking about being spied on by obama, and you even have British GCHQ stating they did indeed spy on Trump.......keep pushing and you are going to push up the rocks you don't want people to see under.....

Roger Stone, former Trump adviser, says he’s ready to testify in Russia investigation
Thank you...we WILL keep looking.

Trump lies constantly to the press- and Trump's surrogates then tell the Press that the press's questions are 'inappropriate'.

Frankly not a single member of the White House Press Corp has acted as like a little prick as much as Trump himself.

Because when the press secretary says "I'm not answering questions" that's what it means you dolt. It doesn't mean you follow them around asking questions. How can you even think that's "reasonable adult" behavior?

I don't agree with your assessment of the President's honesty. Your opinion is your own.

One thing Trump needs to remember is that he works for us. We are not his subjects...he is our employee. When he excludes the press in important events he is stepping on our right to know what the fuck our government servant is doing. Most Americans didn't vote for him and most don't view him favorably.
maintain an antagonistic relationship with the free press which, for all practical purposes, is the eyes and ears of We The People.

You may be familiar with the gifted professor who correctly predicted a series of national election outcomes including Trump's unlikely victory. That same professor has predicted that Trump will be impeached. Given the low approval ratings haunting the Trump presidency, that dire prediction seems to be right on track. And his known Russian connections are threatening to make the impeachment prophecy a certainty.

Here's a thought. The press is biased as fuck and doesn't work for the American people, they work for a political agenda that this past election rejected. They continue to play partisan games and are actively trying to undermine the President of the United States. I consider them hostile forces and you don't let uncontrolled hostile forces into politically sensitive situations with countries that could start a war with you. That's an adult conversation, children don't get to attend...

Here's a thought. Trump wants to entirely control the narrative- and hates the press for discussing anything other than the 'alternative facts' that Trump wants to spin to the American public.

The President of the United States actively undermines himself with his petulant personal attacks on those he perceives as faulting him, and his blatantly obvious lies to the American people.

Yes- Trump does consider the Press to be hostile- and the Press is the only group that gives anything close to a fair narrative to the American people- everything else is openly partisan spin- everything else is just propaganda from Trump and the GOP and the DNC.

Sounds like partisan hackery to me. I don't think the real world of America outside your partisan bubble buys into that.

As for the last point. The press openly showed their bias and abject hatred for President Trump, and Russia frankly. They're no longer considered "fair" by the vast majority. In fact we've seen polls (if you want to follow such crap) saying that they believe the President over the media have we not?
The videos and voices accompanying them are not false. Trump can be seen lying on national television almost constantly.There is no defense against that but to try media suppression. His narrow margin of hope rests on the Rasputin-like hold he has on idiots like you.
And there are millions of sheep like EWE.

If the enemy press was allowed to attend and members of the free American press were barred, that makes Trump a damn fascist who has no respect for the agents who represent his boss. Trump's Boss?That's the good folks like me who have sons and daughters in the military.

The press is the only thing that protects us from domestic tyranny at the hands of our government. Trump is following the examples of Hitler and Mussolini by trying to suppress the media. He is creating a personal vendetta against an aggressive press that is doing their job. All presidents had to deal with it and so does Trump.
BTW, video and actual voice recordings are hard to dismiss as fake news. Surely, even the most obtuse of Trumpbots know that...Don't they?

I wish I could agree with you, I would love to have a fair press, however that is not at all what we have. In fact, it's pretty much the opposite of what you're saying. President Trump hasn't done shit but chide the press for lying and attacking him - he didn't start any of this, the press did when they went all in for Hillary Clinton.

We have a biased hostile press who is literary making shit up daily to bitch at Trump - probably because he exposed them as the political hacks they are. Something many of us people "outside the bubble" already knew frankly.
See post#23

Here's a thought. Trump wants to entirely control the narrative- and hates the press for discussing anything other than the 'alternative facts' that Trump wants to spin to the American public.

The President of the United States actively undermines himself with his petulant personal attacks on those he perceives as faulting him, and his blatantly obvious lies to the American people.

Yes- Trump does consider the Press to be hostile- and the Press is the only group that gives anything close to a fair narrative to the American people- everything else is openly partisan spin- everything else is just propaganda from Trump and the GOP and the DNC.

Sounds like partisan hackery to me. I don't think the real world of America outside your partisan bubble buys into that.

As for the last point. The press openly showed their bias and abject hatred for President Trump, and Russia frankly. They're no longer considered "fair" by the vast majority. In fact we've seen polls (if you want to follow such crap) saying that they believe the President over the media have we not?
The videos and voices accompanying them are not false. Trump can be seen lying on national television almost constantly.There is no defense against that but to try media suppression. His narrow margin of hope rests on the Rasputin-like hold he has on idiots like you.

I have asked repeatedly for evidence that isn't twisting words, weird interpretive games, or partisan bullshit regarding President Trump's "repeated lies" - so far no one's provided so I can only assume it's a farce.

I'll expand that to evidence that President Trump wants to "control the narrative of the press" or "media suppression"

I'm not much of a sheep, but you can believe as you wish. I'll just laugh when you're wrong, no biggy.

Roger STone was just on the Mike Gallagher show, he stated he is ready, rested, and picking out the suit he will wear to testify in front of whatever silly commission wants to hear him talk.......

Democrats......you still haven't learned, and I hope you never do...Trump is not an establishment republican who is going to lay down and let you kick him, and then apologize for scuffing your shoe......this is not going to end well for you...

you have Susan Rice unmasking Trump people...you have Rand Paul and others talking about being spied on by obama, and you even have British GCHQ stating they did indeed spy on Trump.......keep pushing and you are going to push up the rocks you don't want people to see under.....

Roger Stone, former Trump adviser, says he’s ready to testify in Russia investigation
Hope they talk about Sec. Clinton securing $$$ for Ruskie technology firms...that Podesta had heavily invested in.

Watched Stone on Bill Maher. EeeuuuuWWWW also watched all those photos the Russians took of the pussy grabber and the Russians in the Oval Office. US media was not allowed in. Then, their meetings, secret, right under our noses.

That's on top of all the known lies, the known money changing hands, known money laundering in NY real estate. Even Eric the Sleaze and Little DonDon outed the old man, as did the daughter-wife with her vacation photos.

The cheeto and his spawn have always been able do as they wish, without repercussion. Those days are over.

What's wrong is that RWNJ traitors, like the OP, are in favor of the US being handed over to Russia.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com
"Lies, sleaze, money changing hands?" Why you must be talking about the Clinton Foundation.

I have asked repeatedly for evidence that isn't twisting words, weird interpretive games, or partisan bullshit regarding President Trump's "repeated lies" - so far no one's provided so I can only assume it's a farce.

I'll expand that to evidence that President Trump wants to "control the narrative of the press" or "media suppression"

I'm not much of a sheep, but you can believe as you wish. I'll just laugh when you're wrong, no biggy.
If you watch the news, you should have all the sensory evidence you need to see Trump
lying repeatedly. If you haven't been watching the visualizations that show Trump to be pathological liar...on what do you base your claim that the media is broadcasting fake news about your hero? Hearsay???

I look forward to reminding people how the Right doesn't care about Russia trying to influence our election.

Lets see so far we have:
Trump lying about being wire tapped by President Obama
Michael Flynn- Republican National Security Advisor- fired for lying to the Administration for his communications with Russia.
Sally Yates- Interim AG- fired after telling the Administration that Michael Flynn had lied to them about his communications with Russia and now
FBI Director Comey- fired after the President got pissed off because Comey is continuing the investigation into Russia's attempts to hack our election.

Glad to keep reminding everyone of the history of this administration.
EXCLUSIVE: Podesta Was Board Member Of Firms Linked To Russian Investors

It is a free press that keeps government in check....not the second amendment

It is the duty of the press to report on the excesses of government and keep them honest. When you have the least honest President in our history, it keeps the press pretty busy

But of course......."alternative facts" are not lies

I look forward to reminding people how the Right doesn't care about Russia trying to influence our election.

Lets see so far we have:
Michael Flynn- Republican National Security Advisor- fired for lying to the Administration for his communications with Russia.
Sally Yates- Interim AG- fired after telling the Administration that Michael Flynn had lied to them about his communications with Russia and now
FBI Director Comey- fired after the President got pissed off because Comey is continuing the investigation into Russia's attempts to hack our election.

Trump told the truth about obama and his minions spying...we now know susan rice unmasked Trump associates and we are finding out more and more about obama using GCHQ the British intelligence service to get info. on Trump.

Yeah, he stated some things to the Vice President and got fired......and they had nothing to do with Russia...

Sally Yates was fired because she refused to act on Trump's executive order putting a temporary hold on 7 countries with terrorism problems.

Comey was fired because he is an incompetent fool....and refuses to do his job....regarding hilary and her crimes, lois lerner and her crimes, huma abedin and her crimes and the illegal spying on Americans by obama and his people...
Career politicians are not accustomed to being held accountable for their job performance.

Lets see so far we have:

Trump told the truth about obama and his minions spying...we now know susan rice unmasked Trump associates and we are finding out more and more about obama using GCHQ the British intelligence service to get info. on Trump.

Yeah, he stated some things to the Vice President and got fired......and they had nothing to do with Russia...

Sally Yates was fired because she refused to act on Trump's executive order putting a temporary hold on 7 countries with terrorism problems.

Comey was fired because he is an incompetent fool....and refuses to do his job....regarding hilary and her crimes, lois lerner and her crimes, huma abedin and her crimes and the illegal spying on Americans by obama and his people...
Career politicians are not accustomed to being held accountable for their job performance.

Never heard of elections?

It is the duty of the press to report on the excesses of government and keep them honest. When you have the least honest President in our history, it keeps the press pretty busy
It is their duty, but they apparently pick and choose when to perform it.

Lets see so far we have:

Never heard of elections?
Ah, I see the discrepancy. I was talking about bureaucrats and those appointed to positions from which it is very difficult to remove them.

In this case, the electorate held Hillary accountable for her performance. They found her to be lacking, and sent her packing.

You're having an orgasm over Roger Stone? :laugh:
You truly are quite the clown.
Roger Stone has Nixon’s smiling face tattooed on his back. There's a man with integrity. But then the easily manipulated, don't care about integrity anyways, because they just don't understand what integrity means.
Roger Stone and the Trump-Nixon Connection | RealClearPolitics

Lets see so far we have:

Not just career politicians- Donald Trump has never been held accountable for his job performance- frankly it is more that wealthy, powerful people are rarely held accountable for their actions- and that includes politicians.

Lets see so far we have:

EXCLUSIVE: Podesta Was Board Member Of Firms Linked To Russian Investors

Wow.....so Podesta was on a board of a firm that was linked to Russian investors?
Not sure how that is relevant.

Glad to keep reminding everyone of the history of this administration

Dems are so corrupt that their own followers can't keep their shit straight. It's hilarious.

So kids, there is the DNC hack, but that is /not/ related to the Podesta emails - two separate hacks, released at two separate times, by two leak companies + this Guccifer 2.0 character. IF it was the Russian's we might as well all act like Clinton because all our national secrets are already on the darkweb. Oh wait, they probably are anyway since the DNC, RNC, and Pentagon have been hacked by the "Russians" And yet, oddly, Putin hasn't done /anything/ he hasn't made any moves, hasn't said anything really, hasn't grabbed for power, nor embarrassed/disgraced the US, in fact, he hasn't even ordered the sanctions to be lowered. I suppose that's just because he's telling President Trump what to do huh? So when does the "bad" shit from Putin "ruling" us happen?

I mean when does Russia steal Alaska so they finally have a port that doesn't freeze over in the winter and thus they can participate equally in the global economy? (EU countries have him locked down from sea trade) When does America start sending Russia money to fix their economy? Is he planning a world war with Russia and America taking over the globe?

Actually... I've no doubt we could do it, probably have to nuke NK cause that dudes a fruit loop and maybe China cause tradition, oh and the ME, but at least we'd have pavement for the owning all the oil in the world right? Hell, you fuckers want globalization right? Russia/USA could actually do it, ya know, and we'd end /all/ slavery, no more terrorists (genocide of the ME perhaps but eh details) Ya'll are cool with Socialism, which isn't that far off what Russia has (with a little more "if you don't listen to the government you die" and I actually figure a lot of you lefty and righty loons would be cool with that.) Why not? Just cause it's "Russia"? Yea that whole big bad wolf thing. It's okay if Mexico overruns us and takes over "democratically" and it's okay if Islamic refugee's overrun us and takes over "democratically" but not fucking Russia cause ya'll are lost somewhere in the 90s...

Whatever. Let me know when Putin steals Anchorage or Valdez... Alaska is busy trying to sell nat gas to China heh

It is their duty, but they apparently pick and choose when to perform it.
You seem to have forgotten how Trump became president. The news media did not hide any facts excoriating Hillary at all...neither for Benghazi or for any of the other accusations launched at her publicly by the right. FBI Director, Comey's damning statement about more e-mails was cheerfully broadcast by all the major networks.. Furthermore it was the media that gave Trump more free air time to do nothing but blast his opponents than any presidential candidate in history. So, your claim that the media is biased against Trump is ridiculous considering it was the media that put him in office. And now that the competition has been eliminated, Trump can no longer hide his illustrious dealings behind inflammatory rhetoric aimed at other candidates. Now he is compelled to focus on attacking the media...the same media that gave him the presidency on a silver platter.

Forum List

Back