Dems in denial: Psaki interviewed Comey on MSNBC

Sorry Skippy
But I don’t engage in stolen election fantasies
The inflation tax that old Joe keeps pushing on the peasants is insidious. And he keeps throwing that there will be no tax increases for those earning under 400 thousand dollars a year. Evil is evil. And the wife is the worst first lady in my lifetime.

The inflation tax that old Joe keeps pushing on the peasants is insidious. And he keeps throwing that there will be no tax increases for those earning under 400 thousand dollars a year. Evil is evil. And the wife is the worst first lady in my lifetime.
:slap:
WTF does that have to do with stolen elections?

:slap:
WTF does that have to do with stolen elections?
That is part of it. We all live from our own rules. Mine is simple. Those who mess with me or have messed with me I owe nothing to. It is not violence. It is others violence who change the landscape. And it is changing for the worse. I would watch them beg for survival including their families if it came to it and I was in a position to do so.

Comey told Psaki: 'Think about what four years of a retribution presidency might look like. He could order the investigation and prosecution of individuals, who he sees as enemies.'

Comment:
Comey is worried that if Trump is elected again that he will be the one who goes to prison.

View attachment 791903
Anybody who opposes trump should be worried, because he is a vindictive person. Comey refused to swear loyalty to trump, telling trump that he is loyal to the American people. That was Comey's undoing, and nothing else.

That is part of it. We all live from our own rules. Mine is simple. Those who mess with me or have messed with me I owe nothing to. It is not violence. It is others violence who change the landscape. And it is changing for the worse. I would watch them beg for survival including their families if it came to it and I was in a position to do so.
The president should be the president of ALL the people and not only those who voted for him, which is what we have in this instance. This way, he may gain the support of these people. Mess with you?
How about disagreeing with you? How about exposing you for your nefarious activities?
After all, we are not a 3rd world country or a Putin country where opponents are murdered or jailed.

Anybody who opposes trump should be worried, because he is a vindictive person. Comey refused to swear loyalty to trump, telling trump that he is loyal to the American people. That was Comey's undoing, and nothing else.
I don’t see where they should be worried anymore. His influence is declining by the day. Soon the only ones supporting him will be the irredeemably stupid.

Well, the problem is that the Democrat Party is a hate based political cult and Comey is part of it.
Comey puts his loyalty to the crazy Democrat Cult above rule of law and the constitution.

Forum List

Back