Dems block subpoena for Epstein flight records

They're not known as "the party of millionaires that like to fuck kids" for nothing.

It's a small club, and we're not invited. Typical democrat donor gathering "Hi I'm Henry, I made $50 million on a fake vaccine".... "Oh cool, I'm Jim, I fuck 9-year olds, nice to meet you."

We really need a house cleaning.

dems need instructions.jpg

I supplied a link to the photos.

John Podesta GLADY displays these pedo paintings in his home.

NO CONSPIRACY THEORY.

Cult fucks, break down those paintings for us.

Why would Dems block this?

This should be public knowledge. So should all of the Epstein victims.

Explain to me why Dems would block. I do not understand.

It cannot be politics.

Democrats don't want people to know their total lack of concern about women and girls being victimized unless it helps them politically, and defending rape and murder doesn't help. So they block disclosure and the left wing media buries it.

The issue is that double standard again. If it were reversed, they would be hounding every Republican for condemnation and setting themselves on fire in Lafayette Park. I'm sick of Democrats and that total hypocrisy.

An actual standard is something you apply to yourself ALWAYS and others MAYBE.

A Democrat standard is something you apply to your political opponents in hyperbole and yourself never

It cannot be politics.
Gee, I wonder why they would do that?

Yep. Instead of blasting lil Dick Durbin for stonewalling, "Mr. Independent" pknopp blasts Republicans for not going outside normal channels to get what they are entitled to via a Senate subpoena.

What a clown.

pknopp is a typical Democrat. She is all about winning. Freedom doesn't matter to her unless it can be used as a political weapon for the Democrats

The Podesta’s are pederasts. Tony has sick sexual paintings of kids all over his house.

CULT FUCKS ARE SILENT…..BECAUSE THEY ARE ALSO PEDOS.

If you don’t condemn it, you support it.

Plane logs are not evidence of crime. Not everyone who went anywhere with Epstein or in his jet was a pedophile… although it would be portrayed that way

It cannot be politics.
Blackburn's request had absolutely nothing to do with the ethics probe into Alito and Thomas. She is just being a performative asshole trying to throw cover smoke for those two justices and their questionable behaviors.

She plopped down a giant red herring and was rightly told to shove it back up her ass.

Forum List

Back