Dems are undermining their own impeachment argument: Debbie Lesko

Terri4Trump

Gold Member
Jun 22, 2019
California
"This is the most unfair, rigged process that I've ever seen," says Debbie Lesko, House Rules Committee, saying the Democrats don't have a shred of evidence proving Trump did anything wrong.

ME: Democrats have devolved into filthy lying fascists. They must be voted out.

• Banned
  • Banned
"This is the most unfair, rigged process that I've ever seen," says Debbie Lesko, House Rules Committee, saying the Democrats don't have a shred of evidence proving Trump did anything wrong.

ME: Democrats have devolved into filthy lying fascists. They must be voted out.

Former Sen. Al Franken (D-Minn.) mocked Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell’s (R-Ky.) Senate floor statement, comparing his speech to listening to serial killer Jeffrey Dahmer.

Franken took to Twitter to criticize McConnell’s Senate floor statement ahead of President Trump’s impeachment trial.

“Listening to Mitch McConnell talk about the decline of bipartisanship is like listening to Jeffrey Dahmer complain about the decline of dinner party etiquette,” he said.

ALL you need to know Repubs and Putin in lock step

Your mom smoked too much crack.

All we need to know about you
Little brainwashed Eddie is BEYOND help...............
Sorry bluz only brainwashed around here are those supporters of this worthless pos in our WH
Little dumbshit Eddie won't go away...............
I'm going ,back to my wine cave

IT’S COME TO THIS:

Screen-Shot-2019-12-20-at-8.05.35-AM.png

House Democratic Whip Willing To Never Send Articles Of Impeachment To Senate. Dems are really showing the courage of their convictions here.

Well, that and the democrats are unhinged because they don't know how to handle Trump. You need to know that too.

They were unhinged before Trump. They wanted to impeach Bush too, called him a war criminal and a Nazi. Democrats are scum filth

Forum List

Back