Dems accuse gop of trying to delay immigration because of Boston...

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Seems to me the gop has the correct position considering we gave rights to these immigrants not long before they went on their rampage.

Why are the dems trying to ram this through?

What the hell does "delay immigration" mean? Republican lawmakers don't want to cave in to a bad immigration bill and they want to secure the borders so monsters don't get into the Country carrying explosives.

• Banned
What the hell does "delay immigration" mean? Republican lawmakers don't want to cave in to a bad immigration bill and they want to secure the borders so monsters don't get into the Country carrying explosives.

Not sure exactly what they mean but that was the meme that's been parroted on MSNBC for the last 12 hours.

Seems to me the gop has the correct position considering we gave rights to these immigrants not long before they went on their rampage.

Two immigrants were involved in the Boston bombing, and the GOP starts blanket stereotyping all immigrants. You don't see the problem there?

Americans kill far more Americans per year than immigrants do. What should we do about Americans?

Two immigrants were involved in the Boston bombing, and the GOP starts blanket stereotyping all immigrants. You don't see the problem there?

Americans kill far more Americans per year than immigrants do. What should we do about Americans?

and the Republicans were just crying about Newton Connecticut being "used" by the Administration for gun legislation ... selective memory much ?

No I don't see a problem with it and anyone that does is part of that very problem.

The immigration laws in this country are broken and this law does nothing to fix it. It mainly focuses on future Mexican votes.

Fuck that. Scrap this law, start over and do it right.

and the Republicans were just crying about Newton Connecticut being "used" by the Administration for gun legislation ... selective memory much ?

Not at all. You guys did try to politisize it and you still FAILED.

next

No I don't see a problem with it and anyone that does is part of that very problem.

The immigration laws in this country are broken and this law does nothing to fix it. It mainly focuses on future Mexican votes.

Fuck that. Scrap this law, start over and do it right.

If you have a problem with this bill then that's fine. Just don't let the actions of two asshole immigrants sway your position.

Forum List

Back