DEMONRATS STEAL ANOTHER RACE — Manufacture 43,000 Votes In Broward County — FLIP FL State AG...

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
DemonRATS are stealing the the election in Florida! Since the election Broward County has mysteriously manufactured over 83,000 votes in Broward County and they won’t say how many more votes they have yet to count.

A Judge found Broward County in violation of the Constitution and ordered Broward County Election Supervisor Brenda Snipes to allow ballot inspections immediately during an emergency hearing on Friday. Broward County election supervisor Brenda Snipes must allow inspections on or before 7 PM ET Friday, AP reported. BUT SNIPES DID NOT TURN OVER THE BALLOTS ON FRIDAY NIGHT!

Republicans have already lost at least one race in Florida since election night.

Read more at thegatewaypundit.com

It would seem a FULL FEDERAL INVESTIGATION by the NEW AG be started and arrests made...so much evidence such as transporting supposed ballots in a PRIVATE CAR with NO SECURITY....even you brain dead ABNORMAL should have an inkling of ethics and principles, if not adhering to OUR LAWS!!!!

DemonRATS are stealing the the election in Florida! Since the election Broward County has mysteriously manufactured over 83,000 votes in Broward County and they won’t say how many more votes they have yet to count.

A Judge found Broward County in violation of the Constitution and ordered Broward County Election Supervisor Brenda Snipes to allow ballot inspections immediately during an emergency hearing on Friday. Broward County election supervisor Brenda Snipes must allow inspections on or before 7 PM ET Friday, AP reported. BUT SNIPES DID NOT TURN OVER THE BALLOTS ON FRIDAY NIGHT!

Republicans have already lost at least one race in Florida since election night.

It would seem a FULL FEDERAL INVESTIGATION by the NEW AG be started and arrests made...so much evidence such as transporting supposed ballots in a PRIVATE CAR with NO SECURITY....even you brain dead ABNORMAL should have an inkling of ethics and principles, if not adhering to OUR LAWS!!!!

You have to love Republicans talking about "stealing elections".

The party that hasn't managed to get a new president since 1989 by winning the popular vote.
The party that has so much gerrymandering.

1_sxF6Gjkpm7Ajk17i73iiNw_1200px.jpeg

So, Republicans get 2.4 million votes and Democrats get 2.1 million votes and somehow South Carolina ends up 10-3 for seats in the House.

That's a difference of 53.22% to 46.4% for votes to 77% to 23% for actual seats.

I mean, it's cheating isn't it? That's one party gained 24% to the other losing 23% just because the Republican Party who control the state have decided that the will of the people isn't important.

Pennsylvania is 13-5 in favor of the Republicans with 53% to 45%.

That's 72% to 27% for seats. Or a gain of 19% for the Republicans.

West Virginia where you have 64% to 32% and it's 3-0 which is clearly an increase of 36% for the Republicans.

Or Kentucky where it's 5-1 with 70% to 30% which is 83% of seats to 16% or an increase of 13%

Or Louisiana where it's 5-1 but the people in Louisiana can't even manage to get their numbers that are easy to find, but let's just say it's gerrymandered and we know it shouldn't be 5-1.

Or Utah where it's 4-0 for 63% to 32%.

I could go on, it's all cheating, and they know it, and they know it's not illegal so they don't give a fuck.

But cheating's cheating, isn't it?

frigidweirdo, why do you hate the US Constitution? FYI, fucking with voting districts usually helps democrats since darky areas vote democrat 100% no matter who is running as a republican.

I suppose they're slow learners but you must have known that sooner or later they'd work out how things are done in Florida.

frigidweirdo, why do you hate the US Constitution? FYI, fucking with voting districts usually helps democrats since darky areas vote democrat 100% no matter who is running as a republican.

A) You're lucky I saw this, you should reply to my post.
B) I don't hate the US Constitution, I think there are parts of the US Constitution that are way past their sell by date.
C) The Constitution has a thing in it that allows for CHANGES TO THE US CONSTITUTION.

To be honest, I'm up to here with fucking Democrats AND Republicans.

Why the fuck can't my vote actually COUNT?

Proportional Representation works, it's been shown to work. Do you know why hardly anyone A) knows about it and B) doesn't talk about it? It's because the Republicans AND Democrats know they'd lose out with PR (That's a good thing) and the rich people would struggle to control politics (That's a good thing too) and the people would actually have choice (that's also a good thing).

In Germany if I voted, there's a 95% chance that my vote will lead to my choice getting represented.

In the US it'd probably be something like 35%.

Fuck that shit. That, I hate. That the Constitution allows for states to blatantly fuck over the other party with gerrymandering is so fucking 18th Century. So many countries have managed to get over that, except the UK and the US, and the US wanted to get away from being like England, at one time.

frigidweirdo, in Connecticut gerrymandering favors non-Whites! Don't get me started. And if any election is close, magic urban votes appear a few days later. And the rest of the country assumes CT is filled with retarded democrats, when it is invariably blacks, browns and jewish folks.

You do seem to really go for the really trashy false right wing blogs, don't you. Nothing appears to be trashy enough!

frigidweirdo, in Connecticut gerrymandering favors non-Whites! Don't get me started. And if any election is close, magic urban votes appear a few days later. And the rest of the country assumes CT is filled with retarded democrats, when it is invariably blacks, browns and jewish folks.

I'm not bothered whether it favors this group or that group.

BOTH Democrats AND Republicans gerrymander. It's cheating. That both sides are cheating should be a massive warning sign that there are HUGE problems in the US and democracy is just a word that they float around to keep the masses ignorant and happy.

That you come back at me with "well the other side does it too" rather than "this is fucking appalling" shows the other problem in the US. Voters are suckers.

Looks like they made that felon voting eligibility law retroactive and started adding felon votes.
Let’s just do away with elections altogether since democrats have no intention of honoring any loss.

Well, since your side put two guys in the White House who LOST the popular vote, it's kind of hard for you to complain, isn't it?
According to your election theory, China should dictate all UN policy because they would dominate popular vote.

The party that hasn't managed to get a new president since 1989 by winninwinn the popular vote.

So, Republicans get 2.4 million votes and Democrats get 2.1 million votes and somehow South Carolina ends up 10-3 for seats in the House.

That's a difference of 53.22% to 46.4% for votes to 77% to 23% for actual seats.

I mean, it's cheating isn't it? That's one party gained 24% to the other losing 23% just because the Republican Party who control the state have decided that the will of the people isn't important.

West Virginia where you have 64% to 32% and it's 3-0 which is clearly an increase of 36% for the Republicans.

Or Kentucky where it's 5-1 with 70% to 30% which is 83% of seats to 16% or an increase of 13%

Or Louisiana where it's 5-1 but the people in Louisiana can't even manage to get their numbers that are easy to find, but let's just say it's gerrymandered and we know it shouldn't be 5-1.

I could go on, it's all cheating, and they know it, and they know it's not illegal so they don't give a fuck.

you're talking about changing our form of government from a representative republic to an absolute democracy. It's a great idea in theory but trust me it will not work.....it never has and it simply cannot coexist with human nature.

Jo

Looks like they made that felon voting eligibility law retroactive and started adding felon votes.
Let’s just do away with elections altogether since democrats have no intention of honoring any loss.

Well, since your side put two guys in the White House who LOST the popular vote, it's kind of hard for you to complain, isn't it?
According to your election theory, China should dictate all UN policy because they would dominate popular vote.

The problem with the left is there always thinking about immediate results. You bring up an excellent point and yet it will be lost on them because it does not give them the instant gratification that they're looking for.

Jo

The party that hasn't managed to get a new president since 1989 by winninwinn the popular vote.

you're talking about changing our form of government from a representative republic to an absolute democracy. It's a great idea in theory but trust me

Jo
The Popular Vote Is for Populists Only

Sorry to interrupt your recitation of your Masters' self-serving ideology, but in a democracy feral minorities would not be allowed to vote. In your precious plutocratic republic, the majority's will is frustrated time and time again.

It was a "mob" that settled our frontier. It was a "mob" that created our industrial supremacy. It was a "mob" that died on the beaches of Normandy. Yet, since the Great Betrayal after World War II, a bipartisan Snob Mob took credit for all that and instituted absolute Birth-Class Supremacy.

Nobody cares

Forum List

Back