Democtats Look to Lizzie Warren to Lead Them

It's the Christmas of 2016 that keeps on giving, and no tax payers had to fund it.

Hitlery outspent Trump with other people's money and got her ass kicked.

There is a Santa.

The bad news here is that establishment republicans can continue to be the totally worthless shit biscuits that they are, and still look like a viable option.

I haven't seen anyone doing that. Nice try though, OP. Can always count on your for fake news.
Lots of lefties want her to run it. How do I know lefties better than a lefty, jesus you need basic information.

The bad news here is that establishment republicans can continue to be the totally worthless shit biscuits that they are, and still look like a viable option.
TRANSLATION: Oh no, another subject we liberals can't refute or argue with. Quick, let's change the subject: LOOK!! REPUBLICANS!!!

True to some degree, but they will have to deal with the Orange clown, so maybe they decide being a leader and a pair of balls isn't a bad thing.

I doubt Pocahontas will run....she would fare worse than hildabeast

I5ul96o.jpg

Forum List

Back