Democrats Working Hard to Get Trump Elected

Beto has made sure he will not hold any elected office for many years to come.
The Dems have been slowly inching the agenda forward for many years.
I have no doubt that there are a few that are very upset that he spoke about it so plainly.

Gun nuts have accused Democrats of wanting to take guns for lots of years. If you are already getting the blame, you might as well do it. What more can gun nuts claim now
And little scared Dems seem unable to comprehend that more rules and requlations does not do anything but make it impossible for law abiding citizens to access their second amendment rights. They are so afraid and so crazed that they actually believe that more laws will stop crimminals.

Ban pot.

Ban abortions.

Gay marriage. Ban it.

Gay and in the military? Ban it.

So say the Republicans.

I say this as someone who is pro-life and support the 2nd. The Republican's do not hold any high ground here.

...100% of the US Constitution forbids it. So, point is moot.
Options:

a. then it's time to obtain a Democratic majority of both House and Senate, and enough State legislatures, to amend the Constitution

b. then it's time to lean on the same statutes that allow the Feds to regulate other types of weapons, as a defense against SCOTUS intervention

Good-Luck-WIth-That.jpg
Thank you. We're going to try (b) first, then (a), if necessary, once the Majority flips again in Congress, and in enough State legislatures (and that always happens).

If necessary, this will become a multi-decade, multi-generational effort... until the mission is accomplished... and our schoolchildren are no longer being slaughtered.

I'm not a gun person but it's not hard to conclude if they can take away AR-15's it will be easy to take away the next gun on the list. I'm just curious as to how they will go about taking peoples guns...is Beto going to support "stop and frisk" type of confiscation or is he just going after people who legally own guns.

I suspect most people when they hear that their AR-15 is now illegal will just turn them in rather than pay the huge fines if they are caught with one. I suspect a lot will be stuffed back in a closet and forgotten about.

I'm really less concerned with the ones that are already out there than the new one just sold to a disaffected kid who is about to shoot up a mall or a school.
yeah have they complied with bans lib states have alrdy enacted....nope......

guns are a Constitutional Right but all the aberrations you mention in post 41 are simply lefty aberrations and evidence of a licentious society PKnopp --- licentious ---

guns are a Constitutional Right but all the aberrations you mention in post 41 are simply lefty aberrations and evidence of a licentious society PKnopp --- licentious ---

I agree it is but the complaint was a support on bans.

It would also seem to me that banning someone from smoking pot in the privacy of their own home is not constitutional either.

We had to get a Constitutional Amendment to address alcohol.

Options:

a. then it's time to obtain a Democratic majority of both House and Senate, and enough State legislatures, to amend the Constitution

b. then it's time to lean on the same statutes that allow the Feds to regulate other types of weapons, as a defense against SCOTUS intervention
Beto ensured that will never happen.

Options:

Good-Luck-WIth-That.jpg
Thank you. We're going to try (b) first, then (a), if necessary, once the Majority flips again in Congress, and in enough State legislatures (and that always happens).

If necessary, this will become a multi-decade, multi-generational effort... until the mission is accomplished... and our schoolchildren are no longer being slaughtered.
------------------------------------------------------ if you are correct the fight will be a multi decade and multi generational effort eh Kondor . I like yer plan as good gun people look to fight YOU in the coming multi decade and multi generation political conflict Kondor . [chuckle]

It would also seem to me that banning someone from smoking pot in the privacy of their own home is not constitutional either.

------------------------------------------ as far as POT , I don't care but I do think it messes up a school kids thinking ability as far as future thinking and learning . And another thing with POT Shop that would be a concern but buying POT in an official store requires Identification to the State to buy pot PKnopp . [I think and guess]

Last edited:
Democrats are delusional. A school shooting is not a valid reason to pass unwanted liberal gun control legislation.

------------------------------------------ as far as POT , I don't care but I do think it messes up a school kids thinking ability as far as future thinking and learning . And another thing with POT Shop that would be a concern but buying POT in an official store requires Identification to the State to buy pot PKnopp . [I think and guess]

Nobody is advocating for it to be legal for school kids.

Democrats are delusional. A school shooting is not a valid reason to pass unwanted liberal gun control legislation.
----------------------------------------- there is a cost that comes with the ability to Exercise FREEDOM . Motorcycle , cars , swimming pools , guns , 5 gallon buckets , alcohol , tabaccy , bungee jumping all have Death or Injury associated with them and their use or practice . Luckily the Death and injury Cost is SMALL and should be seen as one of the costs of FREEDOM .

----------------------------- school kids use pot same as they drink beer but an alcohol buzz is normal [I don't use or smoke pot and never have] . Still , anyone allowing recording [if recording is done] of Identification to buy pot is already showing their lack of thinking ability PKNopp

----------------------------- school kids use pot same as they drink beer but an alcohol buzz is normal [I don't use or smoke pot and never have] . Still , anyone allowing recording [if recording is done] of Identification to buy pot is already showing their lack of thinking ability PKNopp

I don't smoke either but if I did, I would use the ability to grow my own.

...Beto ensured that will never happen.
No.

Beto damaged The Cause on a short-term basis... an election or two, at worst.

Like I said, the rest of us are in it for the children, and it will be a multi-decade, multi-generational effort, if it comes to that, until the mission is accomplished.

...Beto ensured that will never happen.
No.

Beto damaged The Cause on a short-term basis... an election or two, at worst.

Like I said, the rest of us are in it for the children, and it will be a multi-decade, multi-generational effort, if it comes to that, until the mission is accomplished.
-------------------------------------------- YEP , you and 'david hogg eh ?? there is always that HOPEFUL Thinking and you might want to throw in sone 'unamerican' prayers Kondor . [chuckle

Beto made those remarks to make him stand out from the pack. However, that label will end up applied to the other candidates whether they agree with him or not.

Beto made those remarks to make him stand out from the pack. However, that label will end up applied to the other candidates whether they agree with him or not.
------------------------------------- they ALL want more regulations and laws made against Guns . Just ask Bulldog --- Jets .

Beto has made sure he will not hold any elected office for many years to come.
The Dems have been slowly inching the agenda forward for many years.
I have no doubt that there are a few that are very upset that he spoke about it so plainly.

Gun nuts have accused Democrats of wanting to take guns for lots of years. If you are already getting the blame, you might as well do it. What more can gun nuts claim now
And little scared Dems seem unable to comprehend that more rules and requlations does not do anything but make it impossible for law abiding citizens to access their second amendment rights. They are so afraid and so crazed that they actually believe that more laws will stop crimminals.

Ban pot.

Ban abortions.

Gay marriage. Ban it.

Gay and in the military? Ban it.

So say the Republicans.

I say this as someone who is pro-life and support the 2nd. The Republican's do not hold any high ground here.
And Democrats want pedophilia legalized.

Forum List

Back