Democrats will try to approve $2,000 direct checks

Fucking of course it’s a joke. That’s why democrats were pushing for more.

What's a joke is holding Americans hostage so Democrats can waste money, get more power, and put us into more debt with unnecessary things. We have to start taking this debt seriously. We can only spend money on the things we absolutely have to have. Vote buying is very common with the Democrat party. We should have never allowed it in the past, but now we simply can't have it. We can't spend money on bullshit like the Kennedy Center simply because entertainment heavily supports the Democrat politicians. Gender identification in Pakistan doesn't benefit one American.

Fucking of course it’s a joke. That’s why democrats were pushing for more.

What's a joke is holding Americans hostage so Democrats can waste money, get more power, and put us into more debt with unnecessary things. We have to start taking this debt seriously. We can only spend money on the things we absolutely have to have. Vote buying is very common with the Democrat party. We should have never allowed it in the past, but now we simply can't have it. We can't spend money on bullshit like the Kennedy Center simply because entertainment heavily supports the Democrat politicians. Gender identification in Pakistan doesn't benefit one American.
You still haven’t explained what, specifically, was waste in the bill. The stimulus payments? If not that what? I mean on the one hand you’re saying Trump should push for 2k yet when democrats do it it’s a bad thing? Dude I’m so sick of your disingenuous bullshit lol. Be an adult about this.

You still haven’t explained what, specifically, was waste in the bill. The stimulus payments? If not that what? I mean on the one hand you’re saying Trump should push for 2k yet when democrats do it it’s a bad thing? Dude I’m so sick of your disingenuous bullshit lol. Be an adult about this.

Wait a minute. I just told you a fraction of waste. I posted a site (which I'm sure you haven't read) of other waste. And you reply with what is the waste I'm referring to?

10 million for gender programs in Pakistan? What does Pakistan have to do with people in need in our country? 15 million for democracy programs? WTF is a Pakistan democracy program, and how does it benefit one American? Money for Illinois to study a race riot in 1908? Money to educate stupid people about storing flammable material near flames? 40 million to the Kennedy Center even though it's been closed for some time now? $86 million for assistance to Cambodia; $130 million to Nepal, $135 million to Burma, $453 million to Ukraine, $700 million to Sudan? What does that have to do with Covid in the USA? A billion dollars for a history museums for woman and Latino communities?

If you don't think this is government waste, then WTF do you consider government waste? Remember: 26 trillion in debt and growing, and you think it's Trump who is the problem of getting help to the American people?

Wait a minute. I just told you a fraction of waste. I posted a site (which I'm sure you haven't read) of other waste. And you reply with what is the waste I'm referring to?

10 million for gender programs in Pakistan? What does Pakistan have to do with people in need in our country? 15 million for democracy programs? WTF is a Pakistan democracy program, and how does it benefit one American? Money for Illinois to study a race riot in 1908? Money to educate stupid people about storing flammable material near flames? 40 million to the Kennedy Center even though it's been closed for some time now? $86 million for assistance to Cambodia; $130 million to Nepal, $135 million to Burma, $453 million to Ukraine, $700 million to Sudan? What does that have to do with Covid in the USA? A billion dollars for a history museums for woman and Latino communities?

If you don't think this is government waste, then WTF do you consider government waste? Remember: 26 trillion in debt and growing, and you think it's Trump who is the problem of getting help to the American people?
I’m still waiting for you to explain why you think the democrats are against direct payments for Americans greater than $600. How are you so immature to pretend that isn’t the case? Be an adult.

Your article refers to two different bills. The COVID bill, specifically, does not have what you are talking about. More importantly, it doesn’t provide any context. It simply says “10 million for gender programs”. What the fuck does that even mean? Why doesn’t the article hash that shit out? It’s completely dubious. That aside, the GOP has ALWAYS pushed for foreign aid. Again you’re blaming democrats without providing specifics.

Last edited:
I’m still waiting for you to explain why you think the democrats are against direct payments for Americans greater than $600. How are you so immature to pretend that isn’t the case? Be an adult.

Your article refers to two different bills. The COVID bill, specifically, does not have what you are talking about. More importantly, it doesn’t provide any context. It simply says “10 million for gender programs”. What the fuck does that even mean? Why doesn’t the article hash that shit out? It’s completely dubious. That aside, the GOP has ALWAYS pushed for foreign aid. Again you’re blaming democrats without providing specifics.

The bill is over 5,000 pages long which the Democrats designed so it couldn't be read. You know, we have to pass the bill to find out what's in it? So my article (nor any) could not go into specifics.

I never said Democrats were against more than $600.00. What I said is Trump wouldn't sign it unless they removed at least most of the pork. I have no idea WTF Pakistan gender studies are. Why did Piglosi have it in there in the first place is the bigger question. It doesn't matter what it means, the fact is that they are pushing this garbage to be paid by the US taxpayers. As for the bills, they have to be passed together or not at all. That's why they are in tandem with each other. It's loaded with hundreds of millions of dollars of dollars that either have nothing to do with the pandemic or stimulus, or not the United States at all.

Yes I am blaming the Democrats. As the US Constitution outlines: All appropriation bills must originate in the House, and the Democrats are in charge of the House. So don't go blaming President Trump for this monstrosity.

The bill is over 5,000 pages long which the Democrats designed so it couldn't be read. You know, we have to pass the bill to find out what's in it? So my article (nor any) could not go into specifics.

I never said Democrats were against more than $600.00. What I said is Trump wouldn't sign it unless they removed at least most of the pork. I have no idea WTF Pakistan gender studies are. Why did Piglosi have it in there in the first place is the bigger question. It doesn't matter what it means, the fact is that they are pushing this garbage to be paid by the US taxpayers. As for the bills, they have to be passed together or not at all. That's why they are in tandem with each other. It's loaded with hundreds of millions of dollars of dollars that either have nothing to do with the pandemic or stimulus, or not the United States at all.

Yes I am blaming the Democrats. As the US Constitution outlines: All appropriation bills must originate in the House, and the Democrats are in charge of the House. So don't go blaming President Trump for this monstrosity.
Lol fuck sake. If your logic made any goddamn sense, democrats would have gotten their way with everything and obviously they didn’t. You and I both know that the democrats and republicans agreed to that spending.

Nancy Pelosi agrees with Donald Trump's support for $2000 for each American as part of coronavirus relief.
Of course, Republicans and Congress will block it while Democrats will vote for it unanimously..
Meanwhile, conservatives in message boards are extremely confused because they don't want to stop pretending to be fiscal conservatives, but at the same time they don't want to disagree with their cult leader Donald Trump.

What the commies will do, is refuse to cut their pet projects to pay for it as Trump required. So it will be a nonstarter.

Damn it, that's not true. Constitutionally only bills that raise revenues must originate in the house.

Article 1, Section 7, Clause 1

All Bills for raising Revenue shall originate in the House of Representatives; but the Senate may propose or concur with amendments as on other Bills.

That is the only clause that restricts where a bill must originate.

Lol fuck sake. If your logic made any goddamn sense, democrats would have gotten their way with everything and obviously they didn’t. You and I both know that the democrats and republicans agreed to that spending.

Good Gawd, Billy Zero!

It was a partisan bill.

Stop trolling ffs. and Merry Christmas!

Cut the pork
We're trying but he is refusing to concede.
Lol, why did "the pork" get in to begin with?
The point is that Dump did nothing but feed off the Swamp. And offer more slop to those whom he favored.
^^Lying sack. Trump didn't write it.
oh fuck u in your ass. Asshole. Trump assaulted protesters with troops. May Christ grant you a soul
he did? when? I want to see the photo.
Get your head out of the sand.

Yes they did. That's why Piglosi stalled it. She knew some traitors in the Republican party would sign onto anything to get home for Christmas.

Cut the pork
The point is that Dump did nothing but feed off the Swamp. And offer more slop to those whom he favored.
oh fuck u in your ass. Asshole. Trump assaulted protesters with troops. May Christ grant you a soul
So no link. TDS pup

Yup...I agree. Stop funding the world..and introduce universal income to the US with the savings! Just joking...since the total amount given away is still chump change....

I too would like a tax rebate..and i too..don't need it at all. But I'd still spend it..did it come my way~

You're soon going to live under the Xiden regime where there'll be blizzards of free stuff for party loyalists.

The $2000 payout would be the last we ordinary people would see for a long time. Oh, and that includes most of you who think of yourself as ordinary Democrats. The goodies? They're for the ever so much smarter than you elite.

Yup...I agree. Stop funding the world..and introduce universal income to the US with the savings! Just joking...since the total amount given away is still chump change....

I too would like a tax rebate..and i too..don't need it at all. But I'd still spend it..did it come my way~

That's what it's supposed to create--commerce and spending. I don't need it, but hey, if they're going to give it away, I'm certainly not going to say no.

Cut the pork
So no link. TDS pup
What? Of your head in the sand?

Forum List

Back