Democrats will try to approve $2,000 direct checks

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
Nancy Pelosi agrees with Donald Trump's support for $2000 for each American as part of coronavirus relief.
Of course, Republicans and Congress will block it while Democrats will vote for it unanimously..
Meanwhile, conservatives in message boards are extremely confused because they don't want to stop pretending to be fiscal conservatives, but at the same time they don't want to disagree with their cult leader Donald Trump.

Nancy Pelosi agrees with Donald Trump's support for $2000 for each American as part of coronavirus relief.
Of course, Republicans and Congress will block it while Democrats will vote for it unanimously..
Meanwhile, conservatives in message boards are extremely confused because they don't want to stop pretending to be fiscal conservatives, but at the same time they don't want to disagree with their cult leader Donald Trump.
I‘m not confused

I am against stimulus checks of any amount

Only if ALL money designated for foreign countries is removed.

Can anyone explain why we need this cash at all? How about get a job if you're hurting? there are tons of openings.

All this aims to do to is weaken & control us.

And let's not pretend Demonicrats are for small business, they showed their hands in the 90s including every POTUS and congress since, excluding Trump.

It's a lot cheaper than the political payoff pork barrel crap they had before!
Don't get me wrong because I realize first hand there's damage to real people like my immediate family, and not just paper loses out there, but from what I read the econ is sitting on a lot of pent up demand that will eventually create growth.

And the gop is criminal for not pushing for more direct aid to landlords, tenants and mortgage foreclosure relief. And just adding a few weeks of UI for people who can directly show their layoffs were covid caused, doesn't help the other people who lost jobs just because there were no customers. And their giving money to employers with zombie jobs that will not come back is just buying votes for the likes of the Ga senators.

But just giving everyone 2K is really not aimed at helping those folks who aren't gonna see jobs till the 3rd qtr of 21.

I‘m not confused

Care to share why?

I‘m not confused

why did they stop all people from working if they wanted them to have money I wonder? It's almost like politicians don't understand jobs and what they provide other than goods and service.

Cut the pork
We're trying but he is refusing to concede.
Lol, why did "the pork" get in to begin with?
The point is that Dump did nothing but feed off the Swamp. And offer more slop to those whom he favored.
^^Lying sack. Trump didn't write it.
oh fuck u in your ass. Asshole. Trump assaulted protesters with troops. May Christ grant you a soul

Cut the pork
We're trying but he is refusing to concede.
Lol, why did "the pork" get in to begin with?
The point is that Dump did nothing but feed off the Swamp. And offer more slop to those whom he favored.
^^Lying sack. Trump didn't write it.
oh fuck u in your ass. Asshole. Trump assaulted protesters with troops. May Christ grant you a soul
he did? when? I want to see the photo.

What if that money is only there as a trap to force Orange Crash to do exactly what he's doing?

What if that money is only there as a trap to force Orange Crash to do exactly what he's doing?
and what?

Why did they have to roll the covid relief package into the appropriations bill again? Mitch?

Was it so they could muddy the waters and pretend that all the spending was added to the Covid package. Including the aid to Women in Pakistan (which the Rabid right is masquerading as 10 million dollars to study gender!)

Forum List

Back