Democrats will try to approve $2,000 direct checks

Good and socially responsible government spends money wisely. Greedy capitalist government don't. Please stop fighting with your fellow Americans so the new presidency at least has a chance to start the healing.

Healing???? You meant destruction I believe.
Even people like you who suggest it's a good thing to point guns at people, can change their attitudes. I would suggest you watch Charles Dickens', A Christmas Carol and take the message to heart. Baby jesus wouldn't appreciate your poor attitude any time of the year! put the guns down!
Peace and love from Canada friend.

Aww, it's so sweet of you to assure him that he's capable of someday being exactly who you've decided he should be and meeting your approval.

Too bad you didn't think for even one second that he's not interested in what you think or approve of.

Tell me, are all Canadians such a bunch of puffed-up, arrogant armchair tyrants, or are we just really lucky in the selection that show up here to lecture us on how to run OUR country to suit them?

The more I read your posts, the more I want to do the exact opposite of everything you say, just because I want to be nothing like a repugnant egomaniac.

Trump is a puppet of russia. What we doing about that giant cyber attack?

The best part of the Trump regime was his cooperation with Putin and Russia. America has turned out to be the evil empire, not Russia or China.

Change your attitude brain and be advised that it's a privilege to talk to a peace loving Canadian.
What would baby jesus say? best wishes.

A privilege? And you can tell this how? Is it the way that literally no one on Earth is ASKING for that "privilege"?

Be advised: it's a privilege for you to be America's hat, and fortunate that your "country" is too meaningless for us to pay you any real attention.

Nancy Pelosi agrees with Donald Trump's support for $2000 for each American as part of coronavirus relief.
Of course, Republicans and Congress will block it while Democrats will vote for it unanimously..
Meanwhile, conservatives in message boards are extremely confused because they don't want to stop pretending to be fiscal conservatives, but at the same time they don't want to disagree with their cult leader Donald Trump.
It’s all a waste. Trump in true failure fashion is delaying the bill in futility. He’s too pathetic to even do the basics of a signature these days.

No! The red tape and delays in determining need would completely kill the gesture. It would literally take years to figure it out. "Stimulus" money is meant to help businesses by giving consumers some extra money to spend. It doesn't matter if you need it--you'll spend it and make someone happy by doing so. People are trying to turn this into something it's not. That $1200 didn't solve anyone's problems, except maybe for a month. $600 is sure not going to either. But now that the government did it once, people are demanding more, and trying to turn it into a welfare issue.

Your country's people are in such dire straits now, so that stimulus money is necessary. You should have been questioning government when they were getting you there.

And without an attitude change, it's going to happen agains and again and again! Sometimes Americans just will not listen!

Welfare, spending, and FREE money can be good things. Ask me poliltely about it sometime.
In what way was my post not polite? I have nothing against welfare. My only point is that this stimulus isn't meant to be welfare.
You're an American and you don't understand. We can work on that if you like?
Meet me in the CDZ section where we won't need to be abused by the spamming and trolling.
What a pompous douchebag you've turned out to be! Welcome to the board.
He reminds me of 320/Xelor without all the fancy words.
I'm not pompous, I'm just demonstrating that I'm worthy of being superior in ways that have to do with socially responsible behaviour.

Americans have chosen to take a back seat to the world's leading democracies, Now you'll have to eat your cake and try to scratch your way back. We aren't responsible and neither are Russia and China.

I like the way you explained that you're not pompous by being ludicrously pompous. Too bad you're too pig-stupid to appreciate your unintentional irony.

And then you top it by talking about how "Americans have chosen to take a back seat" . . . from a "nation" that exists as nothing but a leech on America's ass. Tell us about "scratching our way" when your so-called country does something without the US holding its hand.

rent.gif

Nancy Pelosi agrees with Donald Trump's support for $2000 for each American as part of coronavirus relief.
Of course, Republicans and Congress will block it while Democrats will vote for it unanimously..
Meanwhile, conservatives in message boards are extremely confused because they don't want to stop pretending to be fiscal conservatives, but at the same time they don't want to disagree with their cult leader Donald Trump.
Present a clean, 1-page bill giving $2,000 to American citizens and NOTHING ELSE, and it will pass.

Quit trying to piggie-back all the other bullshit into this bill.

Or NOTHING. NO BILL. GRIDLOCK THE FUCK OUT OF THESE KUUUUNTS AND SHUT DOWN THE FEDGOV FOREVER!!!

No! The red tape and delays in determining need would completely kill the gesture. It would literally take years to figure it out. "Stimulus" money is meant to help businesses by giving consumers some extra money to spend. It doesn't matter if you need it--you'll spend it and make someone happy by doing so. People are trying to turn this into something it's not. That $1200 didn't solve anyone's problems, except maybe for a month. $600 is sure not going to either. But now that the government did it once, people are demanding more, and trying to turn it into a welfare issue.

Your country's people are in such dire straits now, so that stimulus money is necessary. You should have been questioning government when they were getting you there.

And without an attitude change, it's going to happen agains and again and again! Sometimes Americans just will not listen!

Welfare, spending, and FREE money can be good things. Ask me poliltely about it sometime.
In what way was my post not polite? I have nothing against welfare. My only point is that this stimulus isn't meant to be welfare.
You're an American and you don't understand. We can work on that if you like?
Meet me in the CDZ section where we won't need to be abused by the spamming and trolling.
What a pompous douchebag you've turned out to be! Welcome to the board.
He reminds me of 320/Xelor without all the fancy words.
I'm not pompous, I'm just demonstrating that I'm worthy of being superior in ways that have to do with socially responsible behaviour.

Americans have chosen to take a back seat to the world's leading democracies, Now you'll have to eat your cake and try to scratch your way back. We aren't responsible and neither are Russia and China.
Nope, I'm not blaming anyone but us for being such anti-intellectual, individualist cowboys. But slowly, with much kicking and screaming from the No Change Party, new ways of handling ourselves are being heard. At some point, it will be the majority of us, but it takes a lot of time.

Universal healthcare is going to come fairly soon. Healthcare as a right is a concept that is growing fast.

Can anyone explain why we need this cash at all? How about get a job if you're hurting? there are tons of openings.

All this aims to do to is weaken & control us.

And let's not pretend Demonicrats are for small business, they showed their hands in the 90s including every POTUS and congress since, excluding Trump.
BECAUSE IF YOU FORCE PEOPLE TO CLOSE THEIR BUSINESS AND EMPLOYEES CAN NOT WORK, WHO IS LIABLE FOR THAT?
Japan is the "Role Model" If your business is closed by restriction, everyone gets 100% salary intil it can be safely reopened.
THE USA IS THE LAUGHING STOCK OF THE WORLD! RICHEST COUNTRY AND THEY WILLL NOT TAKE CARE OF THEIR OWN PEOPLE!
Homeless, mentally ill, people living on the streets. STOP SENDING $$ TO CAOUNTRIES THAT HATE US! USA#1. When we get it right, and if we have some spare $$, maybe we can help other countries. NO MORE BORROWING MONEY TO GIVE IT AWAY!

It's a lot cheaper than the political payoff pork barrel crap they had before!
Don't get me wrong because I realize first hand there's damage to real people like my immediate family, and not just paper loses out there, but from what I read the econ is sitting on a lot of pent up demand that will eventually create growth.

And the gop is criminal for not pushing for more direct aid to landlords, tenants and mortgage foreclosure relief. And just adding a few weeks of UI for people who can directly show their layoffs were covid caused, doesn't help the other people who lost jobs just because there were no customers. And their giving money to employers with zombie jobs that will not come back is just buying votes for the likes of the Ga senators.

But just giving everyone 2K is really not aimed at helping those folks who aren't gonna see jobs till the 3rd qtr of 21.
As long as this new strain is contained and appears it will be as the areas currently effected seem to be taking it seriously. This Vaccine should have us up and running by spring. I hope I am right sure would like some feeling of normal soon.

It’s all a waste. Trump in true failure fashion is delaying the bill in futility. He’s too pathetic to even do the basics of a signature these days.

No, not when he sees the Democrats exercising Never Let A Good Tragedy go to waste. Get the Democrat pork out of it and Trump will be happy to sign it.

No, not when he sees the Democrats exercising Never Let A Good Tragedy go to waste. Get the Democrat pork out of it and Trump will be happy to sign it.
For fuck sake. ONLY democrats and not the GOP were even pushing for bigger stimulus checks. Quit pretending they didn’t. You know they did.

For fuck sake. ONLY democrats and not the GOP were even pushing for bigger stimulus checks. Quit pretending they didn’t. You know they did.

When this all started back in summer, Trump told the Democrats to send him a stand along stimulus payment bill and he will sign it. The problem is Piglosi figured without those checks, she had the Republicans over the barrel by putting the gun to the heads of the American people. She knew without those checks, she had no ability to get any of her pork through.

it is funny how these right wing lunatics claim everyone except themselves being fed by the main stream media and then start in chorus with the same bs they were fed by their facebook timeline; "pork in, pork out"...

they just keep repeating the same words they read somewhere in there and still think a guy who took off for golfing rather than trying to walk the walk cares about them...

pure idiocy...

When this all started back in summer, Trump told the Democrats to send him a stand along stimulus payment bill and he will sign it. The problem is Piglosi figured without those checks, she had the Republicans over the barrel by putting the gun to the heads of the American people. She knew without those checks, she had no ability to get any of her pork through.
What pork are you even referring to? How much of the 900 billion is it? Be specific. Also, don’t you see how petty it is that you can’t give democrats credit for this? If the GOP had full control, we would get ZERO dollars. You know it’s true.

Alos, Trump himself had nothing to do with the negotiations for this bill. Now that the bill has passed congress, he conveniently rejects it.

What pork are you even referring to? How much of the 900 billion is it? Be specific. Also, don’t you see how petty it is that you can’t give democrats credit for this? If the GOP had full control, we would get ZERO dollars. You know it’s true.

Alos, Trump himself had nothing to do with the negotiations for this bill. Now that the bill has passed congress, he conveniently rejects it.

No, Trump rejected it because of pork and not enough money to the citizens. 600 bucks is a joke and he's right. It won't stimulate anything, especially this time of year when all the gifts were purchased and have to be paid later.

No, Trump rejected it because of pork and not enough money to the citizens. 600 bucks is a joke and he's right. It won't stimulate anything, especially this time of year when all the gifts were purchased and have to be paid later.

Fucking of course it’s a joke. That’s why democrats were pushing for more.

:bang3:

Forum List

Back