Democrats, why do you want to reelect Trump?

DEFANG police by abolishing their unions.

Can we DEFANG the teacher's union also while we're at it so that God AWFUL teachers can be fired??

It's one and the SAME problem actually.. Collusion between blue city leaders and the unions to assure their re-elections while the citizens they serve get purposely FLAWED and sub-par services....

The problem here is LOCAL BLUE GOVERNMENTS fixated on plastic bags, smoking, sanctuary statuses, and decriminalizing property theft and abolishing bail... While there is NO oversight on their BASIC duties to manage and oversee their police and schools...

Who have teachers suffocated and killed?

What has that got to do with anything.

Can we DEFANG the teacher's union also while we're at it so that God AWFUL teachers can be fired??

It's one and the SAME problem actually.. Collusion between blue city leaders and the unions to assure their re-elections while the citizens they serve get purposely FLAWED and sub-par services....

The problem here is LOCAL BLUE GOVERNMENTS fixated on plastic bags, smoking, sanctuary statuses, and decriminalizing property theft and abolishing bail... While there is NO oversight on their BASIC duties to manage and oversee their police and schools...

Okay. Now for the real question. If the Party of the Rump can do better why aren't they being elected locally by the droves? Note: I didn't say Conservatives.

Actually -- I didn't respond to your question correctly.., EVERYTHING I've asserted in this and similar threads this week -- is that the "systematic racism" problem and justice reform ARE LOCAL ISSUES....

GOT virtually NOTHING to DO with FEDS or T-Rump.. Or Biden.. (except for the former Biden who was tough man on crime)...

If you think this is Wash DC problem, you're already lost... It's SYSTEMIC LOCAL SOMETHING.. And that would be cities that are POORLY RUN, in bed with the public Unions, and TOTALLY distracted by virtue signaling unicorns farting glitter on everything from GWarming and staff diversity and banning guns to banning Trump from their towns.. But are NOT doing the oversight and reforms in their basic services. PARTICULARLY having a justice interface that doesn't SERVE the needs of economically stressed out...

Dims take far more police union money than the GOP. Ooopsie......

And you know that how? Did one of the voices in your head tell you that?

Okay. Now for the real question. If the Party of the Rump can do better why aren't they being elected locally by the droves? Note: I didn't say Conservatives.

Actually -- I didn't respond to your question correctly.., EVERYTHING I've asserted in this and similar threads this week -- is that the "systematic racism" problem and justice reform ARE LOCAL ISSUES....

GOT virtually NOTHING to DO with FEDS or T-Rump.. Or Biden.. (except for the former Biden who was tough man on crime)...

If you think this is Wash DC problem, you're already lost... It's SYSTEMIC LOCAL SOMETHING.. And that would be cities that are POORLY RUN, in bed with the public Unions, and TOTALLY distracted by virtue signaling unicorns farting glitter on everything from GWarming and staff diversity and banning guns to banning Trump from their towns.. But are NOT doing the oversight and reforms in their basic services. PARTICULARLY having a justice interface that doesn't SERVE the needs of economically stressed out...

So you are saying that ALL Dem run Cities have this problem. Let's take a look at Denver. Day 1, they had some looting. Day 2, zero looting. Day 1 took everyone by surprise which is understandable. Day 2, the surprise factor was gone and between the various LEs and the National Guard, the organization that was doing the looting and rioting decided to move on to an easier place.

Again, in Red areas, why aren't more major cities run by Republicans? I can understand why none are run by the Party of the Rump but it doesn't make any sense that there are almost zero major cities run by Republicans. There are some not so large ones ran by Republicans that are doing just fine but they have exactly the same problems. It's tough to run a City of any size. The problem is, Cities outgrow a single government. The Citizens lose the representation. And then the old white haired white rich guys take control and only look after their own interest. The Citizen isn't even aware it's happening. The strife is the tool of the corrupt.

I watched an hour or so of the Trump Network, er, Fox News, this morning. There was not one word about what Trump has actually been doing, saying, and tweeting, and certainly nothing about his ludicrous accusation about a 75-year old white male protester or the fact that he has not allowed questions from reporters in nine days, cutting himself off from the American people.

Much like Trump's fans, Fox continued its practice of largely avoiding what Trump is doing and saying. I wonder why.

Forum List

Back