Democrats: We Are NOT For Open Borders

LOL. It's a good thing we're on a discussion forum because I think you would have a hard time saying that with a straight face. Even democrats and the lefty media admit that tens of thousands, if not hundreds of thousands, of illegals cross the open border during a year's time. Nothing is stopping them. Absolutely nothing, which makes the borders open. Most of these people don't cross where the border patrol agents, the US Coast Guard and US Customs and Immigration are. They're crossing at the open border where many democrats have laid out the "Welcome" sign. "Please get in line for your freebies."

The way to stop illegals is to expand E Verify and fine employers who hire illegals.

Walls work, and they are far cheaper than the border patrol. That's why you are against them.

Trump's wall is an expensive vanity.. a memorial to Trump and it doesn't stop illegals.

Last edited:
How would anyone here know that, ghoul?
Because it has literally been happening in all the states that have legalized for years. They are making boatloads of money. You can’t be dumb enough that you didn’t know that, can you?

Because it has literally been happening in all the states that have legalized for years. They are making boatloads of money. You can’t be dumb enough that you didn’t know that, can you?
No one knows anus ripper, because they never tell the truth.

Like “Karens” we have Humbertos among us…you know….those with illegal lineage, retarded white libs married to an illegal cockroach, teachers that only have a job because Mexico has fucked us….you know….Humbertos.
What the hell are you talking about?

No one knows anus ripper, because they never tell the truth.
You’re retarded with this ambiguous “they” that your always skeptical about. A close friend of mine opened a dispensary in California. They take in about 10k a day and are taxed on 50% of it

You know….Humberto’s are those confused dumbfucks who teach illegal cockroach children or they’re romantically involved with an illegal cockroach, or they’re part of an illegal lineage, or they’re bleeding heart globalists…you know…Humbertos.
You may be all of the above.

But, if you make it, we'll give you subsidized health insurance and even let you vote in our local elections. We also want to thank you for helping us gain representatives in Congress. We couldn't do it without you and we appreciate the fact that you are willing to work for low wages in our farm economy. But, we want you to know up front that we are NOT for open borders.

That is correct.

The Democrats are NOT for open borders.

The Democrats are for NO borders.

Goddamned internationalist Leftist manure-piles.

The Pubs need to rediscover their ball$, Dump Trump, then run somebody who can successfully close the southern border to all but the traffic WE allow.

The lying sacks-of-$hit Democrats will never do that.

And America NEEDS for that to happen... soon.

the problem is that marijuana hasn't been legalized. The natural state of any plant on earth is free and unregulated. That's the state we need to get back to. The taxation and regulation means there's always a black market.

If you want to get the cartels out of weed, don't legalize it because that assumes a need for government permission. Just let it go and get government out of it.

The only government intervention might be, as in virtually all public trade, tax the sales. Private use, private growing, even giving the excess for free to friends, family, neighbors, the government should not be involved. If I grow it myself, why would the government be more interested in that than they would if I grow my own tomatoes?

the problem is that marijuana hasn't been legalized. The natural state of any plant on earth is free and unregulated. That's the state we need to get back to. The taxation and regulation means there's always a black market.

If you want to get the cartels out of weed, don't legalize it because that assumes a need for government permission. Just let it go and get government out of it.

The only government intervention might be, as in virtually all public trade, tax the sales. Private use, private growing, even giving the excess for free to friends, family, neighbors, the government should not be involved. If I grow it myself, why would the government be more interested in that than they would if I grow my own tomatoes?
You can grow it yourself like you do tomatoes in the states where it is legal. And they have to legalize it in places where it’s currently illegal because otherwise it’s a crime to grow use and sell.

Forum List

Back