Democrats: We Are NOT For Open Borders

That’s the thing. Walls don’t protect shit. If you want to protect, then you use a moat full of flesh eating piranhas and dragons for air guard. Anything short of that and youre an open border libtard.
Guarded Walls seem to work in parts of the world.

Democrats: We are not for Open Borders

1656681046997.png

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight! :p

Come on man. Pot was legalized because of common sense, not social justice. It should be done nation wide ASAP. That should be done for all drugs. legalize them, regulate them, tax it, defund the gangs, turn the enforcement deficit into a surplus and fund education, rehab, and programs to clean up our communities. It’s a no brainer.
The legalization of weed has lured in the cartels…they’re now buying grow houses next to good people in nice neighborhoods…they’re moving their harvest through the dispensaries they buy/run….All Mexifornia did was make things easier for the cartels by sparing them the risky transport across a national border..in addition, they fucked over the families that have to live nextdoor to that bullshit in their once nice and quiet neighborhood.

Regarding immigration… we have a workforce shortage here in the us. Businesses can’t find workers. There is no reason why anybody should be paying mules to sneak them across the border. We should be bringing them over in buses to fill these jobs and use the increases in GDP and population to stimulate our economy.
Cool personal theory. Tell us, how many jobs are unmanned that ignorant, illiterate, thirdworlders that can’t speak the native language can work? How many weed pullers do you think America need?
Show us the proof…because you ‘think so’ doesn’t really work for us.

But, if you make it, we'll give you subsidized health insurance and even let you vote in our local elections. We also want to thank you for helping us gain representatives in Congress. We couldn't do it without you and we appreciate the fact that you are willing to work for low wages in our farm economy. But, we want you to know up front that we are NOT for open borders.

“We swear, we don’t want more illegals and ‘open borders’, we just don’t want a wall to divide us from Mexico, we want anyone who says the word "asylum" to be set free among the American public, we want to provide illegals with safe havens, we want to give illegals the right to drive, we want to provide them with free education and healthcare, we want to abolish iCE, we want a pathway to citizenship for the 20-40 million illegals here now, we want the 1.7 million DACA ‘kids’ gifted a form of citizenship and we want all Mexicans to be able to become citizens without all the red tape....but, but, but....we swear, we don’t want open borders."

The filthy Democrats need the Illegals to do the job that many Americans find disgusting; vote for Democrats.

“We swear, we don’t want more illegals and ‘open borders’, we just don’t want a wall to divide us from Mexico, we want anyone who says the word "asylum" to be set free among the American public, we want to provide illegals with safe havens, we want to give illegals the right to drive, we want to provide them with free education and healthcare, we want to abolish iCE, we want a pathway to citizenship for the 20-40 million illegals here now, we want the 1.7 million DACA ‘kids’ gifted a form of citizenship and we want all Mexicans to be able to become citizens without all the red tape....but, but, but....we swear, we don’t want open borders."
That sounds like them all right. You just have to laugh when they say they are not for open borders.

Well, at least you admit that you don't know. Anyone can make a "valid" argument about just about anything.
Of course I don’t know what a majority of people think. I’m not not in their heads and I don’t speak for others. The fact that you think you do just isn’t honest. We are here to discuss and debate actual points and arguments. Not speculate on what we “think” a majority of people believe or would do. The fact you are still avoiding my points is quite telling.

Guarded Walls seem to work in parts of the world.
Walls work where they makes sense. I’m fine with whatever DHS seems necessary to keep our border secure. The movement that Trump started around this wall was retarded and divisive.

Dragons and moats or you're for open borders

The legalization of weed has lured in the cartels…they’re now buying grow houses next to good people in nice neighborhoods…they’re moving their harvest through the dispensaries they buy/run….All Mexifornia did was make things easier for the cartels by sparing them the risky transport across a national border..in addition, they fucked over the families that have to live nextdoor to that bullshit in their once nice and quiet neighborhood.

Cool personal theory. Tell us, how many jobs are unmanned that ignorant, illiterate, thirdworlders that can’t speak the native language can work? How many weed pullers do you think America need?
Show us the proof…because you ‘think so’ doesn’t really work for us.
The Cartels are desperate and see their cash flow being threatened. Of course there is going to be some push back by them. But they don’t stand a chance. That article proves that legalization is having a positive effect.

You’re the one labeling immigrants as “ignorant, illiterate, thirdworlders that can’t speak the native language” not me. I don’t have to prove that there jobs open for some false characterization you pulled out of your hateful ass.

Of course I don’t know what a majority of people think. I’m not not in their heads and I don’t speak for others. The fact that you think you do just isn’t honest. We are here to discuss and debate actual points and arguments. Not speculate on what we “think” a majority of people believe or would do. The fact you are still avoiding my points is quite telling.
Your "points" are speculation and opinion. Anyone can come up with cherry picked "facts".

You're a fool. US customs and immigration still works and so does the US Coast Guard. The wall is an expensive Trump vanity.
Walls work, and they are far cheaper than the border patrol. That's why you are against them.

Forum List

Back