Democrats: We Are NOT For Open Borders

Glad you agree with me because that is a huge part of the illegal immigration problem. They know that

Just saying, we got lax on pot crimes, crimes increased. We make all drugs legal, more bad guys out roaming around and crimes get astronomical.
We make all drugs legal we get the line up of things that I explained which you have ignored thus far. Perhaps these Bad Guys you speak of will leave and get a job at a dispensary instead of working a street corner for a gang. Legal and honest employment. Did you think of that?

We make all drugs legal we get the line up of things that I explained which you have ignored thus far. Perhaps these Bad Guys you speak of will leave and get a job at a dispensary instead of working a street corner for a gang. Legal and honest employment. Did you think of that?
No. I live in the real world. What year do you think all drugs will be made legal?

Glad you agree with me because that is a huge part of the illegal immigration problem. They know that

Just saying, we got lax on pot crimes, crimes increased. We make all drugs legal, more bad guys out roaming around and crimes get astronomical.

I'm for a 20 year moratorium on all immigration. America's economic vision goes to over population.. more, more, more.

No. I live in the real world. What year do you think all drugs will be made legal?
That depends on how many old timers we can get to open their minds and see the clear reality of the situation. People that think like you hold it up. The younger generation gets it.

That depends on how many old timers we can get to open their minds and see the clear reality of the situation. People that think like you hold it up. The younger generation gets it.
The younger generation gets it because many of them want to use drugs and not fear arrest or jail time. That's the future of our country, a bunch of druggies. But, I ask again, take a guess, what year do you think it will be when all drugs are made legal? The fact that you can't answer only proves you are living in fantasy land. Hey, fantasies are nice, but you've got to see the reality that fantasies are nothing but fantasies.

The younger generation gets it because many of them want to use drugs and not fear arrest or jail time. That's the future of our country, a bunch of druggies. But, I ask again, take a guess, what year do you think it will be when all drugs are made legal? The fact that you can't answer only proves you are living in fantasy land. Hey, fantasies are nice, but you've got to see the reality that fantasies are nothing but fantasies.
Wrong. That’s the misconception from old school thinkers. They think anybody in favor of legalizing wants to do so because they just want to use. Not the case. Think through the points I’ve made. They are legit

Wrong. That’s the misconception from old school thinkers. They think anybody in favor of legalizing wants to do so because they just want to use. Not the case. Think through the points I’ve made. They are legit
Most want the freedom to do drugs unrestricted. Of course not everybody does.

Lol to get benefits they still have to prove eligibility. Fining employers works beautifully in other countries.
Research Diane Feinstein's prohibition on ICE raiding CA employers. Then research Spokane, WA prohibition on ICE inspecting citizenship documents in the bus station, which is within 100 miles of the border on a major Interstate route---well within their mission.

Most want the freedom to do drugs unrestricted. Of course not everybody does.
How do you know that’s what most want? You don’t KNOW that. You tell yourself that. Have you honestly considered the arguments I’ve made? There is real validity to the fact that legalization defunds criminal enterprises and boosts revenues that cities can use to provide support to their community. It not only raises tax revenue it also eliminates a huge chunk of spending that went towards enforcement. That money can now be used towards other measures. So Gangs and Cartels are now going broke and cities are funded to flourish. It’s a win win

How do you know that’s what most want? You don’t KNOW that. You tell yourself that. Have you honestly considered the arguments I’ve made? There is real validity to the fact that legalization defunds criminal enterprises and boosts revenues that cities can use to provide support to their community. It not only raises tax revenue it also eliminates a huge chunk of spending that went towards enforcement. That money can now be used towards other measures. So Gangs and Cartels are now going broke and cities are funded to flourish. It’s a win win
LOL. So, I don't know what they want but you do?

In a way, I agree with you. While a wall will help stop countless illegals from coming over, they will still come because you can get around a wall one way or another if you really want to and these people obviously really want to. That's why we need both a wall and something else, such as planting land mines along the wall and spraying sporadic gunfire, explosions, and other such things at irregular times. Once this makes the news many potential illegals will no longer deem the trip to be worth trying. On top of that, we need to quit giving illegals free shit, which only encourages them to come here.
What we need is border patrol armed with machine guns and they put up signs that those crossing the United States border illegally or other than legal crossings will be shot. And then start shooting. They'll only have to shoot a few and then the border problem is solved 100%.

No to legalizing drugs. Yes to fixing the legal immigration system. It should be on an "as needed" basis. If you need more legal immigrants to fill jobs then raise the quota but allow for that quota to also be pulled back at times also. Legal immigrants must also prove they are or can be self sufficient and don't need government hand outs to live here, and that also includes minor children.

We don't need immigrants to fill jobs. We need to quit paying Americans to not work. We need to let the American job market work on supply and demand, just like everything else. The problem isn't that Americans won't pick tomatoes, it is that we pay Americans not to pick tomatoes and the tomato growers don't pay enough to entice the workers. The problem isn't shortage of workers, it's shortage of workers that will work for the low wages the employers want to pay.

We have softened our stance on Marijuana over the years due to "social injustice". Many of those who had been in jail for Marijuana offenses were bad dudes and the Marijuana charges kept them off the streets. Now these people are roaming the streets and guess what? Crime has increased everywhere you look.
Put bad dudes in prison for being bad dudes. Marijuana laws only allowed the prosecutors and judges to give short sentences to people who should have had 20+ year sentences. Making up laws to avoid dealing with the actual problem only criminalizes a bunch of people who are not the actual problem.

Survival of the fittest. Legalize all stupid shit and let stupid people do stupid shit. When the stupid people are all dead, society can get back to normal.

I’m not claiming to know what the majority of people want. That’s presumptive and useless. I’m supporting the validity of the arguments which you seem to be avoiding
Well, at least you admit that you don't know. Anyone can make a "valid" argument about just about anything.

We don't have open borders. We have 21,000 border patrol agents, the US Coast Guard and US Customs and Immigration.
LOL. It's a good thing we're on a discussion forum because I think you would have a hard time saying that with a straight face. Even democrats and the lefty media admit that tens of thousands, if not hundreds of thousands, of illegals cross the open border during a year's time. Nothing is stopping them. Absolutely nothing, which makes the borders open. Most of these people don't cross where the border patrol agents, the US Coast Guard and US Customs and Immigration are. They're crossing at the open border where many democrats have laid out the "Welcome" sign. "Please get in line for your freebies."

Forum List

Back