Democrats want to kill Trump?

Idiocracy, the movie. We are there.

I wouldn’t believe it, if I wasn’t actually living in it.

Excuse me, while I go watch it for the umpteenth time.

• Banned
Only democrats can get away with inciting riots, then deflecting that, then actually DOING the THING they are doing and demonizing that side for the thing THEY are doing. This is what democrats Do.

Speaking of locks, in before.

The OP premise is moronic at best.

Actually no:

Only democrats can get away with inciting riots, then deflecting that, then actually DOING the THING they are doing and demonizing that side for the thing THEY are doing. This is what democrats Do.
Exactly.......the democrats have instituoted a two tier system of justice that favors minorities and leftwingers.

They undoubtably and blatantly have attempted to stir up so much hate towards Trump which might motivate some crazed leftwinger to attempt to assasinate Trump.....they would celebrate that...no doubt about it.

I would hope not, but given all the pointless impeachments./indictments we are on a roller-coaster democrat weirdos are running.

Funny how the left incite violence against Trump but don't want Trump to say things they claim incite violence against others.

I would hope not, but given all the pointless impeachments./indictments we are on a roller-coaster democrat weirdos are running.

Oh, I don't think your average Democrat wants to kill Trump.

Although I suspect few would shed any crocodile tears if he keeled over from a self-inflicted Big Mac Attack. :cool:

57ab768fce38f234008b5ea0

Forum List

Back