Democrats Vote To End American Sovereignty.

Are you in favor of illegals voting, as Obama told them to do....and of non-citizens voting in federal elections.

Answer the question, Elmer.
Believe all you like who the GOP posted.

Read the words below carefully:

NON CITIZENS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO VOTE

The Bill is about Legal Citizens. ONLY legal citizens.

DO bother to read the two articles I posted and TRY to understand what they say.

My father came here from Germany in 1960, all by himself just 19 years old. 5 years later he was drafted and served in the 82nd airborne before he was even a US citizen. I always thought that was kind of weird and possibly even a potential security risk because you can't be sure what I did when sentiments foreigners bring here with them.. The truth is my dad loved this country way more than his homeland, and spent his finest days roaming America's highways in an RV taking photos and trying the local cuisine. He was a career Baker and spent over 50 years of his life working in that capacity in this country.

Even though I'm proud of him for serving in a semi elite semi special forces unit (the Airborne) I sometimes wonder if you really should have been drafted or even have been allowed into the military... Even though his service record was exemplary.

Some have claimed that my posts single out Democrat as a bête noire…constantly singled out for criticism.

OK…guilty as charged.

And, once again, I’m going to try to demonstrate the deleterious effects of Democrats in the legal system. I’ve got some powerful witnesses!

1. In his book “Coercing Virtue: The Worldwide Rule of Judges,” Judge Bork tells this tale of the American Bar Association’s 2000 meeting in London, which included attendance of four Supreme Court Justices. A London barrister accused the Supreme Court of “turning its back on the Continent,” complaining that the justices “rarely cite the decisions of European courts.” Of course, many American lawyers began effusively apologizing. But Justice Kennedy “did not succumb to this combination of insolent foreign browbeating and pusillanimous American response.”
    Kennedy proclaimed that if US courts cede authority to remote foreign courts “there is a risk of losing the allegiance of the people.”

Now apply that concept to allowing the millions of illegals that the Democrats enticed into the country, given voting rights in federal elections.

Are you in favor of illegals voting, as Obama told them to do....and of non-citizens voting in federal elections.

Answer the question, Elmer.
Two lies in one post.

NO illegals are allowed to vote per the bill.

Show evidence about the Obama allegation.

Some have claimed that my posts single out Democrat as a bête noire…constantly singled out for criticism.

OK…guilty as charged.

And, once again, I’m going to try to demonstrate the deleterious effects of Democrats in the legal system. I’ve got some powerful witnesses!

1. In his book “Coercing Virtue: The Worldwide Rule of Judges,” Judge Bork tells this tale of the American Bar Association’s 2000 meeting in London, which included attendance of four Supreme Court Justices. A London barrister accused the Supreme Court of “turning its back on the Continent,” complaining that the justices “rarely cite the decisions of European courts.” Of course, many American lawyers began effusively apologizing. But Justice Kennedy “did not succumb to this combination of insolent foreign browbeating and pusillanimous American response.”
    Kennedy proclaimed that if US courts cede authority to remote foreign courts “there is a risk of losing the allegiance of the people.”

Now apply that concept to allowing the millions of illegals that the Democrats enticed into the country, given voting rights in federal elections.
Reagan forgave 3 Million illegal residents during his administration . The greater flow of immigrants started with him.

But blame Democrats.

And post every obscure nonsense you WILL find on the dark corners of the web.

My father came here from Germany in 1960, all by himself just 19 years old. 5 years later he was drafted and served in the 82nd airborne before he was even a US citizen. I always thought that was kind of weird and possibly even a potential security risk because you can't be sure what I did when sentiments foreigners bring here with them.. The truth is my dad loved this country way more than his homeland, and spent his finest days roaming America's highways in an RV taking photos and trying the local cuisine. He was a career Baker and spent over 50 years of his life working in that capacity in this country.

Even though I'm proud of him for serving in a semi elite semi special forces unit (the Airborne) I sometimes wonder if you really should have been drafted or even have been allowed into the military... Even though his service record was exemplary.

Patriotic Americans is what we want and need......not the gutless Democrats who want the opposite.

When one considers how well, or not, Hispanics fit with the Democrat Party, the question of nationalism, patriotism, becomes part of the conversation, and it is not a Democrat characteristic.
Did you know that many non-citizens join our all-volunteer forces…. That includes a number of Hispanics.

Distribution of race and ethnicity among the US military - Statista
https://www.statista.com › ... › Politics & Government
Nov 9, 2021 — Distribution of active-duty enlisted women and men in the U.S. Military in 2019, by race and ethnicity ; Black, 28.92%, 16.94% ; American Indian, ...
Hispanic women, 21.39%
Hispanic men, 17.9% of the services.

The number of Hispanics in our armed forces actually alters the average size of the entire force.

Reagan forgave 3 Million illegal residents during his administration . The greater flow of immigrants started with him.

But blame Democrats.

And post every obscure nonsense you WILL find on the dark corners of the web.

So, in truth, Elmer.....you'd love to see non-Americans making decisions for Americans.

You, in accordance with the requirement for being a Democrat, remain lying scum, an existential danger to America and Americans.

Patriotic Americans is what we want and need......not the gutless Democrats who want the opposite.

When one considers how well, or not, Hispanics fit with the Democrat Party, the question of nationalism, patriotism, becomes part of the conversation, and it is not a Democrat characteristic.
Did you know that many non-citizens join our all-volunteer forces…. That includes a number of Hispanics.

Distribution of race and ethnicity among the US military - Statista
https://www.statista.com › ... › Politics & Government
Nov 9, 2021 — Distribution of active-duty enlisted women and men in the U.S. Military in 2019, by race and ethnicity ; Black, 28.92%, 16.94% ; American Indian, ...
Hispanic women, 21.39%
Hispanic men, 17.9% of the services.

The number of Hispanics in our armed forces actually alters the average size of the entire force.
Are you a racist against Latinos? There are plenty of non Hispanic who come to the country as well.

NONE of them is allowed to vote unless they do become citizens.

I want evidence of the Obama allegations you posted.

You are basically accusing a REPUBLICAN of being a liar:

The 2020 US election was the most secure in American history, according to US elections officials.

“The November 3rd election was the most secure in American history. Right now, across the country, election officials are reviewing and double-checking the entire election process prior to finalizing the result,” the coordinating bodies on election infrastructure and security said in a joint statement issued by the Department of Homeland Security’s Cybersecurity & Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA).

The statement directly contradicts President Donald Trump, who has made unfounded allegations of widespread voting irregularities and fraud. The president is using these claims to challenge the vote counts in several key states that delivered President-elect Joe Biden his apparent Electoral College victory.

The Trump campaign has filed dozens of lawsuits, some of which have already been dismissed. But the barrage of legal action and Trump’s false claims — often bolstered by right-wing media and some of the president’s allies in the Republican Party — have undermined overall faith in the electoral process and in the safety and security of US elections.

In the statement, election officials noted that though some states may do recounts, “All of the states with close results in the 2020 presidential race have paper records of each vote, allowing the ability to go back and count each ballot if necessary.” This beefs up the security of the vote and allows officials to correct and identify mistakes in the counting process.

But the statement made one thing very clear: “There is no evidence that any voting system deleted or lost votes, changed votes, or was in any way compromised.”

Or as Chris Krebs, the head of CISA, put it: “TLDR: America, we have confidence in the security of your vote, you should, too.”

Forum List

Back