Democrats Trying to Outlaw Right To Work Laws

ozmqft6058e71.png

That's not what "Right to Work" means at all. RTW means you can't be forced to pay tribute to Big Labor to keep your job.

Has nothing at all with an employer's right to fire you due to misconduct, lack of work or other reasons.
Plenty of union members have been fired over the years.

"Legally formed unions" means the union is forced on the employer. That's the equivocation I'm talking about. Labor law is force. Deny that is lying.

Then what the fuck does "negotiate in good faith" mean???

If their position is "we don't want a fucking union contract", how do they "negotiate in good faith"??

You're lying. In the end, it's crammed down their throats.
For-Cause criteria for unemployment compensation in an at-will employment State creates poverty.

That's not what "Right to Work" means at all. RTW means you can't be forced to pay tribute to Big Labor to keep your job.

Has nothing at all with an employer's right to fire you due to misconduct, lack of work or other reasons.
Plenty of union members have been fired over the years.

These Moon Bats are confused about things like this.

And since Big Labor is subservient to the Democratic Party you are in fact paying tribute to them whether you like it or not. Which is why the democrats want to outlaw RTW laws, it's all about politics to them.

I hope enough people realize that if and when the democratic party owns the WH and has enough votes in the Congress to abolish the filibuster, they WILL outlaw RTW laws plus a bunch of other stuff that would be very bad for this country. We're only a couple of votes away from that right now.

The Democrats need to quit making a federal issue out of everything. I doubt there will be many Democrats from right-to-work states that will go along with this silliness. Not if they want to keep their jobs.

Americans supported corporations' rights to move their factories out of the country, and the jobs naturally followed.
America believes in corporations having completely unfettered rights to disregard preserving American jobs.
China's marketplace is much more profitable and so the situation the corporations have created with the blessings of the political right, is just the chickens coming home to roost.

What to do, what to do?
Go down to Walmart and buy up some made in China goods, made by China's workers.

That's what Walmart stores are built for!

fk American unions and higher wages.

Americans supported corporations' rights to move their factories out of the country, and the jobs naturally followed.
America believes in corporations having completely unfettered rights to disregard preserving American jobs.
China's marketplace is much more profitable and so the situation the corporations have created with the blessings of the political right, is just the chickens coming home to roost.

What to do, what to do?
Go down to Walmart and buy up some made in China goods, made by China's workers.

That's what Walmart stores are built for!

fk American unions and higher wages.

American corporations sometimes move factories to the orient, but Oriental companies sometimes move their factories here. Its a two way street.

I'd rather see a factory making plastic garbage cans in Shanghai, since it will open up America to building Toyotas in Georgetown and Hondas in Marysville.

Looks like a good trade to me.

The Democrats need to quit making a federal issue out of everything. I doubt there will be many Democrats from right-to-work states that will go along with this silliness. Not if they want to keep their jobs.
Actually the 14th amendment made everything a federal issue.

who said people can’t be fired if their employer requires a vaccine? i certainly think they can

well i suppose under the civil rights act of 1964 you can’t fire someone simply because of religion. and if their faith says they can’t get the vaccine that might be an issue…beyond that fire away.

If workers want to work for less, it's their business.
Yup, and if they want a job in the 1st place then that's their business too. Some people would rather work for $7.50/hr than not work at all. There are even some people who will work for nothing just to get the experience in their chosen profession.

And it ain't just the workers but the surrounding area and the whole state. When a foreign company wants to reach the US market to sell their products, it's cheaper to build the here rather than build them elsewhere and ship their stuff here. BUT - if the cost of labor is high enough (which it is for the most part in non-RTW states) then the decision to build a manufacturing plant here becomes less likely. A RTW state is much better off.

Similarly, a domestic company may only have 2 choices if they can't raise their prices to cover increasing labor costs: move to a RTW or offshore, or go out of business. It's amazing how progressive liberals do not consider the big picture when it comes to wages and compensation.

22 states have them and the Dems want to pass a Federal law to ban them. This would mean, if it passes, every worker in America would be forced to join a union in every shop which has one. Ya. the good ole dems don't like freedom of choice at all. I was in a union for 6 years, but I quit because the union kept giving my dues money to Bill Clinton, who I was vehemently opposed to. I wrote the union President about it and I never even got an answer.,

I don't think that's what right to work means?

2014_12_09-NAM-Right-to-Work.png
Red states, same states with the lowest social welfare indices, with Delta COVID surges, and with general social dysfunction including treasonous interference with the right to vote.

Clearly these states all have a problem with their thinking, unable to grasp that they live in a developed democratic nation and should stop trying to make it a 2nd-world shithole like their ideal utopia Russia.

who said people can’t be fired if their employer requires a vaccine? i certainly think they can

well i suppose under the civil rights act of 1964 you can’t fire someone simply because of religion. and if their faith says they can’t get the vaccine that might be an issue…beyond that fire away.
Some nutcase evangelical preacher telling them not to vaccinate does NOT qualify as "their faith says..." Who does qualify for a religious exemption beside Christian Scientists?

Yup, and if they want a job in the 1st place then that's their business too.

And it ain't just the workers but the surrounding area and the whole state. When a foreign company wants to reach the US market to sell their products, it's cheaper to build the here rather than build them elsewhere and ship their stuff here. BUT - if the cost of labor is high enough (which it is for the most part in non-RTW states) then the decision to build a manufacturing plant here becomes less likely. A RTW state is much better off.

Similarly, a domestic company may only have 2 choices if they can't raise their prices to cover increasing labor costs: move to a RTW or offshore, or go out of business. It's amazing how progressive liberals do not consider the big picture when it comes to wages and compensation.
Utterly useless this analysis is, as you ignore that it was due to Reagan's "Fair Trade" policies that USA jobs could be outsourced to Chinese sweatshops. Then you want to keep USA workers' wages low to compete with the sweatshop workers! And who is it who is screwing the country economically? YOU... and a big duh for you sir.

Christian scientists aren't the one's leading the anti-vaccination movement.

I contacted CERN, they said math and physics prove the limit of Dem stupidity appears to be infinite.
Yet you can come up with a cogent argument for NO real policy.. just lame adolescent insults as your lame-o heroes teach to you. Turn off Tucker and the other schmucks and think about the evil you're doing by being a brainwashed white-right corporate-duped fringe fascist traitor. Cease and desist while you still can.

Dems RIG things, that's what it means to be a Dem. The right to work, elections, ballot initiatives Dems do nothing but rig and cheat.
You're a liar. The QOP cheats with every breath it takes. Voter suppression, anti-Constitutional obstructionism in Congress, constant lying to their uneducated gullible dimwitted dumbshit base (= you), collusion with the Russian enemy, collusion with corporate neo-feudalists, and treasonous words, behavior and actions.

Move to Russia now.

Forum List

Back