Democrats Trying For "Another Obama"?

I find it amusing when people from one party offer their views on who should be the candidate for the other party.
First, not a Republican. Second, you find it amusing that those who hate your party hope that you nominate the worst candidate every? Why?

I find it amusing that people from one party think that the people from the other party would listen to their suggestions.

No one really gives a shit what you do, dude. Run for president yourself, or throw yourself off the nearest rooftop. No one cares.

if you did not care you would not be responding to my post.

I find it amusing when people from one party offer their views on who should be the candidate for the other party.
First, not a Republican. Second, you find it amusing that those who hate your party hope that you nominate the worst candidate every? Why?

I find it amusing that people from one party think that the people from the other party would listen to their suggestions.

No one really gives a shit what you do, dude. Run for president yourself, or throw yourself off the nearest rooftop. No one cares.

You made a dumbass assertion and I was here to correct you.. No one is trying to convince you to do or think anything, because no one gives a fuck about you. Welcome to the internet.

We do, however, enjoy having these discussions, even though we don't care about one another. Stop presuming people feel one way or the other. No one cares how you vote.

You made a dumbass assertion and I was here to correct you.. No one is trying to convince you to do or think anything, because no one gives a fuck about you. Welcome to the internet.

We do, however, enjoy having these discussions, even though we don't care about one another. Stop presuming people feel one way or the other. No one cares how you vote.
:chillpill:

In this photo . that it looks as if nobody is waving back or cheering at her. And the driver looks like as if he is wondering who is this crazy lady that had jumped into the back seat of his car with his children . But this photo does looks as if it has been photo shopped.

You guys should be thrilled. Just think of all the Michelle Obama attacks you could retread?

Wow, she really hits all the Trumpkin trigger points, for a person who is better than they are:

1) Blacker than them

2) Female

3) Waaaay more educated than them

If she runs, I'm buying stock in kleenex and pacifiers...

Wow, she really hits all the Trumpkin trigger points, for a person who is better than they are:

1) Blacker than them

2) Female

3) Waaaay more educated than them

If she runs, I'm buying stock in kleenex and pacifiers...
And so what are you going to do with that pacifiers, Huhmmm?

Man accused of raping diaper-clad boy, using pacifier to muffle screams, enters pleas

Broaddrick stated Clinton injured her lip by biting it during the assault Bill Clinton sexual misconduct allegations - Wikipedia

Obama didn't come into the limelight till after he met with Soros and that wasn't long b4 the primaries when Soros dumped the Hildebeast and backed Obama ....

There's 3 years between now and 2020 so plenty enough time to dig up dirt on this leftard dung beetle

I don't know about that. Never heard of her before. But from what people are saying, we won't need anybody to destroy her. She'll do it all by herself.

You guys should be thrilled. Just think of all the Michelle Obama attacks you could retread?

This gal is very nice looking.

So I doubt anyone will be comparing the two.

I'm sure your buddies Steve-O and shitspreaders will keep the dream alive.

I don't know who those people are.

They're your fellow travelers.

You're a triggered wingnut.

6a5.gif

This gal is very nice looking.

So I doubt anyone will be comparing the two.

I'm sure your buddies Steve-O and shitspreaders will keep the dream alive.

I don't know who those people are.

They're your fellow travelers.

You're a triggered wingnut.

6a5.gif

^broken record

Forum List

Back