Democrats Trying For "Another Obama"?

When I was 14, Kamala Harris fondled my cock.

File a claim.

I would, but I kind of liked it. Do you think she'll do it again?

If she met a guy like you, I think it more likely that she would provide you with addresses of local shelters and of local psychiatrists. You see, Kamala Harris is a highly educated, articulate person who resides in an intellectual realm a person like you will never permeate. She was more wise and educated than the adult you when she was aged 15 or so. She has powerful, brilliant men trying to get in her pants, HOPING that getting used by her would get them somewhere. You are a cheetoh-stained freak with a 3rd grade grasp of science and the world view of an aspiring Unabomber.

Ted Kaczynski was brilliant, though ..

And there you have it. Wingnut logic on display.

He was indisputably brilliant. Completely off his rocker, but still a genius.

Far more intelligent than anyone posting here, that's for sure.

I think the Dems need someone for 2020 who is young, energetic and w/o a lot of baggage. The worst thing the Cons had against Obama was the birther thing, which was totally false. He was also considered inexperienced, but he has been rated by historians as the 12 best US president ever, so he must have done a pretty good job.

He did a crap job, historians can be as nutty Progressive as anyone else, and within another year there will be nothing remaining of his presidency. It will be as if he never was.

Haha, you wingnuts crack me up. Yes, let's listen to a bunch of uneducated slobs' gut feelings over historians who dedicate their lives to their fields. Let me guess: you think the same thing about climate change.

Howard Zinn was a dedicated slob, and his history book reflects it. Just one example.

I do.

Right, because your opinion differs.

No, because I've actually read "A People's History of the United States".

I think the Dems need someone for 2020 who is young, energetic and w/o a lot of baggage. The worst thing the Cons had against Obama was the birther thing, which was totally false. He was also considered inexperienced, but he has been rated by historians as the 12 best US president ever, so he must have done a pretty good job.

He did a crap job, historians can be as nutty Progressive as anyone else, and within another year there will be nothing remaining of his presidency. It will be as if he never was.

Haha, you wingnuts crack me up. Yes, let's listen to a bunch of uneducated slobs' gut feelings over historians who dedicate their lives to their fields. Let me guess: you think the same thing about climate change.

Howard Zinn was a dedicated slob, and his history book reflects it. Just one example.

I do.

That's nice. But Obama will go down as a decent and one of the most ethical Presidents. As much as that chaps your ass.

I do.

That's nice. But Obama will go down as a decent and one of the most ethical Presidents. As much as that chaps your ass.

About as laughable an assertion as a supposed thinking person could make. He will go down as arguably the most corrupt, unethical, and outright liars in the history of this country.

I do.

His record will be interstitial at best, because he will have no legacy abut which to write in the history books.

Forum List

Back