Democrats to Outlaw Elections

.. and just declare themselves winners.. welcome to dimwit liberal Democrat America.. :slap:
A perfect example of the infallibiltiy of the "Every Republican accusation is a confession" Rule.

That is, Lumpy here and the Republicans are basically admitting they want to outlaw elections. Be afraid.

You don't see any Democrats talking about outlawing elections, but now it seems every Republican has been ordered to talk about it. You can tell what's on their minds.

Seriously, there are 3 threads on the front page pushing this idiot propaganda. The Trump cult sheep have been trained very well to bleat in unison. There's nothing like that sort of propaganda machine on the liberal side.

The only person who has actually speculated on anything even remotely similar is tRump.

But you know this, you are just projecting.
What .. you don’t appreciate my near future fortune telling abilities?

Democrats are showing their cowardice on free and fair elections presently and it follows that the future holds the promise of far worse.

Sure .. I’ll be gone and buried and you, well, you’ll reap what you’ve sown.

A perfect example of the infallibiltiy of the "Every Republican accusation is a confession" Rule.

That is, Lumpy here and the Republicans are basically admitting they want to outlaw elections. Be afraid.

You don't see any Democrats talking about outlawing elections, but now it seems every Republican has been ordered to talk about it. You can tell what's on their minds.

Seriously, there are 3 threads on the front page pushing this idiot propaganda. The Trump cult sheep have been trained very well to bleat in unison. There's nothing like that sort of propaganda machine on the liberal side.
😂 .. good luck.. and get your T level checked.

The only person who has actually speculated on anything even remotely similar is tRump.

Democrats are the ones who project. Republicans lack the cojones to use that tactic. If they ever do, the liberal media will attack them without mercy. (In passing In passing, Trump is not really a Republican. He just uses supporters of the Republican Party as his base. Many people who vote Republican wish the Party would be more like Trump and less like the Democrats.

Democrats will now try to keep popular Republicans off ballots by claiming they committed crimes they were never charged with or found guilty of doing beyond any doubt in a court of law.

Trump has never been legally charged with leading an insurrection let alone convicted. At this time by our laws he should be considered innocent. In my opinion, given a fair trail he would be declared innocent.

Presumption of innocence - Wikipedia

The presumption of innocence is a legal principle that every person accused of any crime is considered innocent until proven guilty. Under the presumption of innocence, the legal burden of proof is thus on the prosecution, which must present compelling evidence to the trier of fact (a judge or a jury). If the prosecution does not prove the charges true, then the person is acquitted of the charges. The prosecution must in most cases prove that the accused is guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. If reasonable doubt remains, the accused must be acquitted. The opposite system is a presumption of guilt.

snip

In Colorado, state district Judge Sarah B. Wallace held a five-day hearing, starting Oct. 30, in which she took testimony about Jan. 6. In mid-November, she ruled that Trump had engaged in the insurrection.

But was that hearing fair? Trump’s lawyers say no. So does one of the three dissenting Colorado Supreme Court justices, Carlos Samour Jr. The hearing was “stripped ... of many basic protections that normally accompany a civil trial, never mind a criminal trial,” he wrote in his dissent. “I have been involved in the justice system for thirty-three years now, and what took place here doesn’t resemble anything I’ve seen in a courtroom.”

Even if the U.S. Supreme Court feels that the process was fair, it’s highly unlikely the justices would allow a single state-court judge to make a factual finding for the entire country. But allowing each of the 50 states to make its own decision seems equally undesirable, inviting a cacophony of conflicting rulings.

That’s the central problem with the whole case, Samour wrote, warning about “the potential chaos wrought by an imprudent, unconstitutional, and standardless system in which each state gets to adjudicate Section 3 disqualification cases on an ad hoc basis.”

Democrats are showing their cowardice on free and fair elections presently and it follows that the future holds the promise of far worse.
You seem to be saying that all Republican candidates engage in insurrection.

Yet you still support them.

Are you aware of how that makes you look like a traitor yourself?

It's good to be a liberal. We don't support insurrectionists, so we don't have these problems.

Note to self: This thread isn't being relegated to the Taunting area...

giphy.gif

What .. you don’t appreciate my near future fortune telling abilities?

Sure .. I’ll be gone and buried and you, well, you’ll reap what you’ve sown.
YOu aren't "telling the future".

YOu're laying the groundwork.

You mean other than democrats actually arresting republicans and takimg trumpnoff the ballot...right?

Democrats, you can't live with them and you can't shoot them, but you can take them on a helicopter ride.
Trump cult losers, you do understand that when you make death threats, it tells everyone exactly who the Nazi shithumans are?

Plus, since you're all whiny pussy beta-bois, everyone just laughs at you.

To the other Trump cult losers, are you going to condemn Votto for threatening violence, or will you smooch his rectum instead? You've always lovingly tongued Nazi bungholes in the past, so I don't have high hopes. but hey, maybe one of you can surprise me. Just remember that when you smooch Nazi rectums, it tells everyone that you're a Nazi as well.

Forum List

Back