Democrats: Therapy...For Free!

I've always viewed it as the herd mentality. People usually do what the rest of the herd does on the premise that the herd must know better than they. And there is some logic to this as this often is the case. So what democrats have done is take over the media and academia so the herd becomes them.

And via the schools and the media they have been able to keep their victims...er, voters, infantilized.

They retain the childlike willing suspension of disbelief.

The smartest Democrat ever, one of the last of the honorable Democrats, Daniel Patrick Moynihan, said...
"Somehow liberals have been unable to acquire from birth what conservatives seem to be endowed with at birth: namely, a healthy skepticism of the powers of government to do good."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan

Moynihan passed on on this day in 2003.

Best that he didn't see what has happened to his party.

LOL.

Promulgates that “Democrats lie about everything” and proceeds to quote Democrat Daniel Patrick Moynihan telling a truth.

Congrats on dismantling your own fallacious argument.

:auiqs.jpg:
:oops8:

You lie about everything.

Translation: I was proven wrong and must deflect....

Gets exposed for contradicting her own OP and proceeds to say “You lie about everything”.

Hilarious...

You must be so embarrassed when I proved you lied about Moynihan, that now, you lie about everything.

My pleasure.

So now Moynihan was lying.

Your white flag is accepted. :)

I certainly don't mind proving you a lying low-life, in fact, I enjoy it.

My statement is and was about Democrats: "They lie about everything."

You tried to piggy-back on my post about a long gone Liberal Democrat who certainly was brilliant....as I have written.

This was the post that proved you the lying low-life that you are:
" The two liberalisms also diverged in their view of America.

Moynihan’s older liberalism identified deeply with America
even as it acknowledged its failings. It respected facts and evidence.

... the new liberalism, the radicalism of the late sixties that captivated educated elites, was shot through with an irrational anti-Americanism. “Radical politics,” explained Michael Novak at the time, “is so much the province of the affluent . . . that it fairly reeks of class bias,” a bias against “middle America.”

...two liberalisms....

Moynihan's Democrat Party.....and the current one that, like you, lies about everything.

Perhaps you've noticed that I am never wrong.
Write soon, y'hear!

Correction: You cannot admit being wrong even when demonstrable.

Spurious reasoning is incapable of covering your hypocrisy.

Have a nice day Chic! ;)

I'm never wrong, and you certainly stumbled into proving it.....inadvertently, by trying to lie about what I posted.

You tried to piggy-back on my post about a long gone Liberal Democrat who certainly was brilliant....as I have written.

... the new liberalism, the radicalism of the late sixties that captivated educated elites, was shot through with an irrational anti-Americanism. “Radical politics,” explained Michael Novak at the time, “is so much the province of the affluent . . . that it fairly reeks of class bias,” a bias against “middle America.”
The Best Advice Ever...and Ignored: Benign Neglect
....from a Democrat. 1.Once upon a time there were intelligent, pro-American, politicians in the Democrat Party. Alas, that time has receded into the past. Since the Democrats made a pact with the Prince of Darkness, there is no longer room for folks like Daniel Patrick Moynihan, deceased NYS...
www.usmessageboard.com

...two liberalisms....

Moynihan's Democrat Party.....and the current one that, like you, lies about everything.

Write soon, y'hear!

So Daniel Moynihan told the truth.

I accept your concession yet again.

Want to keep going, because this is beyond amusing. :auiqs.jpg:

Wow!

Proving you a liar really put a burr under your saddle, you donkey!!!

This is what the dozenth time you've tried to get out from under your lie?

My post clearly quoted Moynihan as pointing out two varieties of Democrats.....his type and yours, the current Democrats.

They....like you.....lie all the time.

Wrote soon!

“Democrats lie about everything“

Except Democrat Daniel Moynihan.

:thankusmile:

I've always viewed it as the herd mentality. People usually do what the rest of the herd does on the premise that the herd must know better than they. And there is some logic to this as this often is the case. So what democrats have done is take over the media and academia so the herd becomes them.

And via the schools and the media they have been able to keep their victims...er, voters, infantilized.

The smartest Democrat ever, one of the last of the honorable Democrats, Daniel Patrick Moynihan, said...
"Somehow liberals have been unable to acquire from birth what conservatives seem to be endowed with at birth: namely, a healthy skepticism of the powers of government to do good."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan

LOL.

Promulgates that “Democrats lie about everything” and proceeds to quote Democrat Daniel Patrick Moynihan telling a truth.

Gets exposed for contradicting her own OP and proceeds to say “You lie about everything”.

Hilarious...

You must be so embarrassed when I proved you lied about Moynihan, that now, you lie about everything.

My pleasure.

...two liberalisms....

Write soon, y'hear!

Have a nice day Chic! ;)

I'm never wrong, and you certainly stumbled into proving it.....inadvertently, by trying to lie about what I posted.

....from a Democrat. 1.Once upon a time there were intelligent, pro-American, politicians in the Democrat Party. Alas, that time has receded into the past. Since the Democrats made a pact with the Prince of Darkness, there is no longer room for folks like Daniel Patrick Moynihan, deceased NYS...
www.usmessageboard.com

...two liberalisms....

Write soon, y'hear!

Wow!

My post clearly quoted Moynihan as pointing out two varieties of Democrats.....his type and yours, the current Democrats.

Wrote soon!

www.usmessageboard.com

...two liberalisms....

Write soon, y'hear!

Daniel Patrick Moynihan

LOL.

Hilarious...

My pleasure.

...two liberalisms....

Write soon, y'hear!

Have a nice day Chic! ;)

www.usmessageboard.com

...two liberalisms....

Write soon, y'hear!
What I have noticed is that you're never correct. The way you twist information is appalling in that you make a true event into a lie.

Daniel Patrick Moynihan

LOL.

Hilarious...

My pleasure.

...two liberalisms....

Write soon, y'hear!

Have a nice day Chic! ;)

www.usmessageboard.com

...two liberalisms....

Write soon, y'hear!

Wow!

Wrote soon!

www.usmessageboard.com

...two liberalisms....

Write soon, y'hear!

Actually you are wrong more than you are right.

The problem is that getting the last word is all that matters to you.

By all means have the last word.:laughing0301:

Daniel Patrick Moynihan

LOL.

Hilarious...

My pleasure.

...two liberalisms....

Write soon, y'hear!

Have a nice day Chic! ;)

www.usmessageboard.com

...two liberalisms....

Write soon, y'hear!
What I have noticed is that you're never correct. The way you twist information is appalling in that you make a true event into a lie.

What we have learned is that you cannot tell truth from lies.......that's the only way you could have voted for Biden.

Democrats lie about everything:

Biden: I never said I oppose fracking…..show the tape!!!!

At 7:20 of the vid:

Bernie: I’m talking about stopping fracking…

Biden: So am I!

I guarantee we’re gonna end fossil fuel

See what I mean?

Daniel Patrick Moynihan

LOL.

Hilarious...

My pleasure.

...two liberalisms....

Write soon, y'hear!

Have a nice day Chic! ;)

www.usmessageboard.com

...two liberalisms....

Write soon, y'hear!

Wow!

Wrote soon!

www.usmessageboard.com

...two liberalisms....

Write soon, y'hear!

www.usmessageboard.com

...two liberalisms....

Daniel Patrick Moynihan

LOL.

Hilarious...

My pleasure.

...two liberalisms....

Write soon, y'hear!

Have a nice day Chic! ;)

www.usmessageboard.com

...two liberalisms....

Write soon, y'hear!

Wow!

Wrote soon!

www.usmessageboard.com

...two liberalisms....

Write soon, y'hear!

www.usmessageboard.com

...two liberalisms....

Sorry honey but you are never correct. As for wrong it seems to follow you.

Daniel Patrick Moynihan

LOL.

Hilarious...

My pleasure.

...two liberalisms....

Write soon, y'hear!

Have a nice day Chic! ;)

www.usmessageboard.com

...two liberalisms....

Write soon, y'hear!

Wow!

Wrote soon!

www.usmessageboard.com

...two liberalisms....

Write soon, y'hear!

www.usmessageboard.com

...two liberalisms....

No examples?

If I had a nickel for every time a Leftist offered that lie....I'd be a tad richer than Croesus.

Daniel Patrick Moynihan

LOL.

Hilarious...

My pleasure.

...two liberalisms....

Write soon, y'hear!

Have a nice day Chic! ;)

www.usmessageboard.com

...two liberalisms....

Write soon, y'hear!

Wow!

Wrote soon!

www.usmessageboard.com

...two liberalisms....

Write soon, y'hear!

www.usmessageboard.com

...two liberalisms....

No examples?

If I had a nickel for every time a Leftist offered that lie....I'd be a tad richer than Croesus.
You should hope for real truth not money

Daniel Patrick Moynihan

LOL.

Hilarious...

My pleasure.

...two liberalisms....

Write soon, y'hear!

Have a nice day Chic! ;)

www.usmessageboard.com

...two liberalisms....

Write soon, y'hear!

Wow!

Wrote soon!

www.usmessageboard.com

...two liberalisms....

Write soon, y'hear!

www.usmessageboard.com

...two liberalisms....

No examples?

You should hope for real truth not money

You STILL can't find any lies by moi????

Keep lookin'.....
(How to keep an idiot busy.)

Forum List

Back