Democrats The Republicans' Target Is The ACA!

If Trump gets in, then he will repropose Trump Care, Tremendous, quality care with unbelievable savings and unlimited choice. Heaven on earth, you will wish you get sick.
Huh ? He had full control of the gov. for two years and majority control for two more. Have you seen his plan ? NO one has.

No he didn't have full control at all. The GOP majority included numerous RINOs who weren't onboard the Trump Train including McCain.

If Trump gets in, then he will repropose Trump Care, Tremendous, quality care with unbelievable savings and unlimited choice. Heaven on earth, you will wish you get sick.
Huh ? He had full control of the gov. for two years and majority control for two more. Have you seen his plan ? NO one has.

No he didn't have full control at all. The GOP majority included numerous RINOs who weren't onboard the Trump Train including McCain.

Lame excuses. Republicans could have repealed ACA - if they wanted to. They didn't, because they don't.

If the ACA is Unconstitutional, that has nothing to do with Trump or Biden, the Democrats or the Republicans.

It has to do with the law, and if our system allows it.

Of course, if it is unconstitutional , Congress will propose to replace it. If Biden gets in , the replacement will be the Fully Socialized system the lib base wants. You like your current doctor and plan? Tough shit.

You will go to government clinics.

Yah, right. Right after he gets elected. Then it became in two weeks. Then it became, very soon. Then it became, We do have a plan. Then it became........ That was 4 years ago. Now it's I have a plan and I will release it right after being Reelected. Funny, it's the same plan that he had that he was going to show us to get him elected and then in two weeks, then soon...... Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

The difference next year will be if the ACA is declared unconstitutional. It would bring the Democrats to the bargaining table.In 2017, they had their backstop of their Beloved Far Left O'Care Medical Scheme.

The list of the victimization of the Trump party is long. So long.

Lame excuses. Republicans could have repealed ACA - if they wanted to. They didn't.

McCain didn't want to do it, it came within a single vote. And McCain was still pissed at Trump.

The late Arizona senator was truly a petty, little man.

If Trump thinks insurance companies should be forced to cover pre-existing conditions, he doesn't want to repeal ACA. Or, if he does, he simply wants to replace it with something just as bad. Bottom line, Trump is a moron, like his supporters.

If the ACA is Unconstitutional, that has nothing to do with Trump or Biden, the Democrats or the Republicans.

Of course, if it is unconstitutional , Congress will propose to replace it. If Biden gets in , the replacement will be the Fully Socialized system the lib base wants. You like your current doctor and plan? Tough shit.

Yah, right. Right after he gets elected. Then it became in two weeks. Then it became, very soon. Then it became, We do have a plan. Then it became........ That was 4 years ago. Now it's I have a plan and I will release it right after being Reelected. Funny, it's the same plan that he had that he was going to show us to get him elected and then in two weeks, then soon...... Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

The difference next year will be if the ACA is declared unconstitutional. It would bring the Democrats to the bargaining table.In 2017, they had their backstop of their Beloved Far Left O'Care Medical Scheme.
If the ACA is declared unconstitutional, Medicare could easily be lost. After all, old age is a preexisting condition.

Lame excuses. Republicans could have repealed ACA - if they wanted to. They didn't.

McCain didn't want to do it, it came within a single vote. And McCain was still pissed at Trump.

The late Arizona senator was truly a petty, little man.
He saved 20 million Americans the ability to have insurance. You should be so lucky to be that petty.

If Rump had a plan as he claimed, he would have presented it almost 4 years ago. or 3 1/2 years ago or 3 years ago or 2 years ago or 1 year ago or 6 months ago or how about now. You can't seriously expect us to believe that if there is no plan presented now there ever was a plan nor there will be a plan ready right after the election.

If Rump had a plan as he claimed, he would have presented it almost 4 years ago. or 3 1/2 years ago or 3 years ago or 2 years ago or 1 year ago or 6 months ago or how about now. You can't seriously expect us to believe that if there is no plan presented now there ever was a plan nor there will be a plan ready right after the election.

I don't care if he has a plan. Simply repealing ACA is enough. But Republicans won't do that.

I don't care if he has a plan. Simply repealing ACA is enough. But Republicans won't do that.

They can't. Unless they have a replacement, the SCOTUS won't allow it. The Genie is out of the Bottle. If Rump has a plan, let's here is. But so far, the plan has been, "Don't get sick. But if you do , die quickly".

They can't. Unless they have a replacement, the SCOTUS won't allow it.

Bullshit. The Supreme Court can't prevent Congress from repealing a law.

The Genie is out of the Bottle. If Rump has a plan, let's here is. But so far, the plan has been, "Don't get sick. But if you do , die quickly".

No plan is required to repeal a bad law.

If the ACA is declared unconstitutional, Medicare could easily be lost. After all, old age is a preexisting condition.

If the ACA is Unconstitutional , we need to work together BIPARTISANLY for replacement.

And we will, if Trump is reelected.

If Biden is elected, he'll sign an executive order instituting fully socialized Health Care will result in huge costs, long lines and sub par care.

If the ACA is Unconstitutional , we need to work together BIPARTISANLY for replacement.

No. We need to find a way to solve our problems that doesn't involve coercion.

The Genie is out of the Bottle. If Rump has a plan, let's here is. But so far, the plan has been, "Don't get sick. But if you do , die quickly".

The Supreme Court has only made two rulings on the ACA. One is that the Mandatory Tax part had to be taken out and the other is, that unless a replacement is pass by Congress first, the ACA will stand. It's the law of the land and unless a replacment is found, it stands. Congress can fix this mess anytime it can find a solution. And a Crockpot President making empty promises won't fix it because he isn't Congress. Congress originally pass the ACA (whether it's a bad law or not) and it's up to Congress to fix it. And SCOTUS cannot fix it.

The Supreme Court has only made two rulings on the ACA. One is that the Mandatory Tax part had to be taken out and the other is, that unless a replacement is pass by Congress first, the ACA will stand. It's the law of the land and unless a replacment is found, it stands.

Again, that's absolute nonsense. If Congress votes to repeal ACA, the Supreme Court has nothing to say about it. All they can do is strike down laws the violate the Constitution.

Congress can fix this mess anytime it can find a solution.
Nope. Congress isn't required, and arguably isn't Constitutionally authorized, to solve our health care problems.

No. We need to find a way to solve our problems that doesn't involve coercion.

What you are saying is, your way or burn it to the ground. We've had enough of that and changes are coming to our Government. 2018 was just a preview.

Lame excuses. Republicans could have repealed ACA - if they wanted to. They didn't, because they don't.
Fat-ass RINO docs are sitting in the same donkey-ass DEMOCRAT seat dealing the same legal/medical dope. Wake up, sheeple!
Unless they have a replacement, the SCOTUS won't allow it.
You think the Roe-v-Wade gun control SCOTUS is going to repeal C-section, circumcision, and vaccination? Shit, people work all their lives for healthcare, anything left after the damned doctor's bills are paid off is going to pay off traffic tickets since the cops got defunded. Wages? Healthcare is MANDATORY, civil commitment to a mental hospital if nothing else — get with the DEMOCRAT drug program and take your meds unless you want to go to jail. Oh, are any of the RINO small businesses at the Chamber of Commerce hiring? No, I didn't think so either — not if you've got a mental health record at any rate.

Congress can fix this mess anytime it can find a solution.
Nope. Congress isn't required, and arguably isn't Constitutionally authorized, to solve our health care problems.
Congress? It's a total coup d'état by a Democratic Party junta, anymore. Neither SCOTUS nor the law enforcement intelligence community is getting in the way of the progressive communist party agenda at any rate.

Mental health gun control is MANDATORY for interstate or foreign commerce as per U.S. Code in pursuance of SCOTUS-constructed civil rights minus the Second Amendment.

Forum List

Back