Democrats, the party of slavery, has returned us to segragation.

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

The University of Michigan is having 5 separate graduations, all based upon race and sex.

Rumor has it they will be marking the water fountains by race and sex as well

I wonder if they still have the old signs for that sort of thing.......................

USAjimcrow2.jpg

Sounds ok to me.

Blacks can keep to themselves and stay away from whites for all I care. And far as other "identities"? If you're identity is so crucial to you that you feel you can't be a part of normal society then I don't want you around either.

They can all F off somewhere else as far as I'm concerned. I'd prefer it if they all did.

This is a big part of why our society sucks, too much diversity. Too many people wanting society to conform to them, they don't want to conform to society. So we have all these people who argue and fight and demand things be how they want and no one will back down.

That's why Switzerland has an insanely low violent crime rate and the people lead productive lives and in general content. Because they aren't vastly diverse. They feel safe and comfortable because everyone speaks the same language, they all love their country, they in general look similar, have similar customs and so on. So they are familiar with each other.

It's the same reason in nature each species tends to only stay around their own kind and interact with their own kind. But in America we have dogs, cats, zebras, lions, kangaroos, wolverines, monkeys, sloths and beavers all crammed together and we tell them they must accept each other and live together.

The University of Michigan is having 5 separate graduations, all based upon race and sex.

I wonder if they still have the old signs for that sort of thing.......................

USAjimcrow2.jpg
The new signs will say " this water fountain for the exclusive use of blacks only."

USAjimcrow2.jpg
But as you must know the parties swapped a few years ago so Republicans are actually the party of slavery (historically speaking)...but to be honest, who cares? That was over a century ago. This is no longer the case.

Republicans have moved on; you should too.

Joe Biden delivered the eulogy at the funeral of an EXHAULTED CYCLOPS OF THE KKK, CALLED HIM A FRIEND, MENTOR AND GUIDE.

The Dems are racist as fuck….so is every cult fuck. Racist. Truly racist to the core.

USAjimcrow2.jpg

It will ALWAYS be 1850 in the DemoKKKrat party.

Far Left California has had highly segregated penitentiaries for many years, where black, Mexican, honky and other inmates are kept separate. Liberal states also often segregate Homo prisoners from mainstream cons as well.

Not surprising that the university system is following suit.

But as you must know the parties swapped a few years ago so Republicans are actually the party of slavery (historically speaking)...but to be honest, who cares? That was over a century ago. This is no longer the case.

Republicans have moved on; you should too.

Suuuure it was "a century ago", liar...

1679494978753.png

USAjimcrow2.jpg
As intended. The cultural warfare tactics are incredibly effective here.

USAjimcrow2.jpg
Kind of funny that it's your cuckpatriots in this thread that support this segregation along side the Snowflakes at the University who made this decision, isn't it? 😄

USAjimcrow2.jpg
Its not the University of Michigan.

Even if it were, it is not "democrats".

Forum List

Back