Democrats the party of fiscal responsibility, ha-ha.

Fox News and their rubes would like you to swallow their premise that big spending is only about the Democrats.

When will people get tired of that bullshit?

From the OP link:
So why arent you blaming Obama for proposing more spending, dick?

Are you retarded? I am blaming BOTH parties, because BOTH parties are big spenders. Rubes like you blind yourselves to the WHOLE truth.
How many Democrats have opposed bills because they cost too much?
How many Republicans?
There's your fucking answer. Now go shove it.
I say again. What happened to the federal debt when the GOP controlled every branch of government?

Oh, yeah. It SKYROCKETED.

See, I go by what people DO, not what they SAY. Because liars lie, and rubes like you drink their piss.

But their actions are all that matters. And they spent like drunken sailors in a whorehouse, just like Democrats do.
Failing to answer the question means you've lost this round.
The answer to the question is, "Enough Republicans went along with big spending to SKYROCKET the federal debt when they were in power."

Sorry about that, but it is a FACT, rube!

Wakey wakey!

I don't know how many Republican and Democratic Congresses and Presidents the rest of you folks have lived through, but when you have lived through as many as I have, you have to be downright willfully retarded to think Democrats are the big spending party and Republicans are the fiscally responsible party.

I mean, seriously. Willfully retarded.

Wakey wakey!

Forum List

Back