Democrats starting to crap in their pantalones

Speak English or Trump might kick you out of here
Stop speaking. You are part of the problem.
Yes that's why I'm warning the OP. If you're brown or speak Spanish, you are a problem in Trump's new Amerika.

Half my family is hispanic and speaks spanish (me not so much). They are all voting Trump.But they all crossed the border legally. They expect everyone else to do so legally also.
All of my family is Hispanic. Half of them are Cubans who fled here after Castro came into power and they became very successful here. That half is voting for a man who would have denied them entry. They now want to deny entry to others, including legal immigrants (as does Trump). And they don't even feel any shame about it or see any irony. I love them, but pity them for choosing evil this election.

Your Cuban half and my half understand that Trump would NOT have denied them entry. Trump is going to crack down in the illegals who are bringing drugs here and are dangerous. My family and your family don't qualify in that category. Everything else you hear is rhetoric designed to drawl attention to the real issue.

Well now, looks like we have a bunch of predictions here. Going to be interesting to see how the election looks two weeks after 8Nov16

Wouldn't they be starting threads like this if they were crapping?

It was a subtle criticism of Democrat bias - which you obviously missed.

We got it, but it gets no respect because it only points to half of what confronts america, the bias and dishonesty of the entire system, not one half of it.

Yes that's why I'm warning the OP. If you're brown or speak Spanish, you are a problem in Trump's new Amerika.

Desperate lies from the idiot Left.

No, you pretty much told folks what lights summa ya'll up.

Really? Post your evidence.

Oh wait... you're one of those dummies who can't back up your BS.

Odd for someone who never backed up anything. Don't you think?

Trump will work for all Americans, Clinton thinks a good portion of Americans are deplorable.
Or in the case of Bernie supporters just plain stupid. And some will show how they feel about that in a week.

We are not stupid. We were just thwarted by a rigged system that ended up biting the Democrats.

We should turn away from Democrats and have a new Progressive Party.

When people crap their pants, they don't advertise it to the world.

So you might not be adverstising it but keeping it to yourselves then, got it.
My candidate isn't in the middle of an FBI investigation days away from the election, so my pants are clean as a whistle.

Sure mac, sure. You smell something?

When people crap their pants, they don't advertise it to the world.

So you might not be adverstising it but keeping it to yourselves then, got it.
My candidate isn't in the middle of an FBI investigation days away from the election, so my pants are clean as a whistle.

Sure mac, sure. You smell something?
Yeah, I smell crap in your pants. We ALL smell it. :laugh:

Forum List

Back