Democrats, So Far, Pass On Taking Advantage Of Hurricane Laura Damage....Because They're Already Deep Into Their Kenosha Campaign

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
It looks like the shooting of a thug wanted for sexual-assault is more important than the damage cause in Louisiana and Texas by Hurricane Laura.

No question, while most of the country is experiencing the massive damage caused by Democrats in our cities, natural disasters are being ignored. It's debatable which has been more devastating, CAT 4 Hurricanes or the Democrat Party.

Maybe if the MSM got the idea they could use the storm against Trump, then maybe they would switch gears and go after Trump on it. But apparently the entire Democrat Party is involved in making the most of a justified shooting in Kenosha WI to bring in their base. My empathy really is nonexistent whenever Al Sharpton starts leading rallies to foment hatred and resentment.

16 people died this week due to the horrific damage caused by Laura. Barely a peep out of the MSM. I'm sure the media is sweeping the area looking for angles on how to attack Trump, but not finding enough to bother.

I think somebody needs to tally up the damage caused by BLM and ANTIFA and compare this to the damage caused by deadly storms in the next couple of months. I figure the comparison would be very bad for Democrats that support the riots. So far it has been estimated that $30 billion dollars in damage due to the hurricane....but there is no estimate to the damage caused by riots and looting. Never mind the damage Democrats have caused by their Draconian COVID-19 measures in their cities and states.

Riot-Map.6.30.20-768x431.png

BLM/ANTIFA riots have caused 240 billion dollars in lost revenue alone. I'm betting the cost of physical damages is in the billions of dollars.. There is a physical toll and a loss of revenue toll... It dwarfs the toll of hurricane damages in both personal death and destruction of property.

Forum List

Back