C-SPAN is overwhelmed with democrat callers saying they are switching to Republican!

Jitss617

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2019
See you and raise you all the Republicans that are sick of Trump and are going to vote for Biden. These people aren't blaming Biden or the Dems; they're blaming Trump for being a divider instead of a leader.

Republican Voters Against Trump- 125K subscribers & counting
198 thousand and counting #WalkAway Campaign
gee jitts do you think that might be republicans calling and saying they are democrats converting over?...
Like these guys?

See you and raise you all the Republicans that are sick of Trump and are going to vote for Biden. These people aren't blaming Biden or the Dems; they're blaming Trump for being a divider instead of a leader.

gee jitts do you think that might be republicans calling and saying they are democrats converting over?...
No, that's a game Democrats play. I listened to many of the callers, and they strike me as genuine. They definitely weren't reading from a script.

When this party gets stooped out in November, I’m Coming to your town and I’m going to break dance in front of you

Sure. You just keep parroting that narrative. I know the messages that have been circling on social media that stunts like this are what Trump supporters pull to try and talk their hero up and try to discourage the other side from voting in November. Much like the walkaway try before the 2018 midterms...this too will end in pain and disappointment. Get over it. People are sick of Trump.

Like these guys?

there is a difference in doing that in person as compared to someone calling in over the phone.....

No, that's a game Democrats play. I listened to many of the callers, and they strike me as genuine. They definitely weren't reading from a script.
if you say so bri.....republicans would never think of doing that...

When this party gets stooped out in November, I’m Coming to your town and I’m going to break dance in front of you
lol. just right wingers trying to change the narrative. you are not that great.
You can’t win elections

if you say so bri.....republicans would never think of doing that...
Dims have a long history of doing it. They get paid to do it.

Like these guys?

there is a difference in doing that in person as compared to someone calling in over the phone.....
There's always a difference for the left as to why their rules r ont apply to them.

And it's almost always emotional, not factual.

Like these guys?

There's always a difference for the left as to why their rules r ont apply to them.

And it's almost always emotional, not factual.
you know who the person who is there in person is....on the phone on a call in show not so much.....

Forum List

Back