Democrats set to lose another Congressional seat (NY-9) to unknown Republican

what are you talking about dude? are you serious?

I presidential election is comparable to a little HO-duck Congressional seat a week after a very emotional 9/11 weekend. *****face palm city*****.

If you are serious, you are sort of twisted honestly.

Yes im serious. If you cant see that an election speaks to the mindset of the people involved in the election then your lost.
Your attempt to blame this possible loss on 9/11 is pathetic

The excuses these people keep coming up with are more bizarre every day.:cuckoo:

im not sure what you speak of Gpa. However, its clear you have an agenda now. next.

I have an agenda??????????? lol

Im a republican so I want the republican to win. Thats a mighty devious agenda huh? :lol:

Thats not a very good reason I want someone who will fight to protect my rights no matter what party they are afillated with. Striped liberty's can come from both party's

It should be an interesting vote, especially if the Jews in the district turn their backs on the dimocrat candidate.

first of all, oh braindead imbecile, it's democrats. i suppose spelling isn't your strong suit, though. so we'll let it pass.

as for jews turning their backs... how stupid would the jews in the district have to be to turn their backs on the jewish candidate who's supported israel for his entire life?

i guess only in rightwingnut world would that make sense.

Speaking of braindead (sic), you might want to reread my post and slow down when you get to the two words "especially if." IF that does in fact happen it would be interesting IMO because the Jewish vote for dimocrats is traditionally akin to that of blacks in terms of a very high percentage. However, informed readers in here are aware some in the Jewish community have been less than thrilled with Obama's somewhat tepid support of Israel and (slow down again) might express such sentiment in the election for Weiner's seat.

im not sure what you speak of Gpa. However, its clear you have an agenda now. next.

Im a republican so I want the republican to win. Thats a mighty devious agenda huh? :lol:

Thats not a very good reason I want someone who will fight to protect my rights no matter what party they are afillated with. Striped liberty's can come from both party's

True, but I dont live in NY and am not represented by whomever is elected. But most importantly we need a large enough majority in congress that we can overturn any Obama veto.

True, but I dont live in NY and am not represented by whomever is elected. But most importantly we need a large enough majority in congress that we can overturn any Obama veto.

Majority of republicans or democrats be damned. It does not matter what party a person belongs to as long as they protect my rights and liberty's.

Majority of republicans or democrats be damned. It does not matter what party a person belongs to as long as they protect my rights and liberty's.

Well democrats are not going to protect your right to choose when where and how you will buy or attain health insurance. In fact they are gonna FORCE you to do it on their terms.

Well democrats are not going to protect your right to choose when where and how you will buy or attain health insurance. In fact they are gonna FORCE you to do it on their terms.

Not all democrats voted for obamacare.

That is irrelevant. We need a large enough majority in congress to overturn Obamas policies and avoid it going down in a veto. If Obama is re-elected democrats are not going to side with republicans to overturn his signature bills. Its just that simple. We need republicans to win big.

That is irrelevant. We need a large enough majority in congress to overturn Obamas policies and avoid it going down in a veto. If Obama is re-elected democrats are not going to side with republicans to overturn his signature bills. Its just that simple. We need republicans to win big.

It's relevant you're pegging all democrats as those who would not protect your rights. As I said not all democrats voted for obamacare and not all Repoublicans will vote to repeal it.

It's relevant you're pegging all democrats as those who would not protect your rights. As I said not all democrats voted for obamacare and not all Repoublicans will vote to repeal it.

I never said all democrats. I said we need a large majority to insure we can stop Obamas policies in their tracks. Stop twisting my words.

Many Democrats have sided with Turner (R) in an attempt to send a message to President Obama to start listening to what the people want. Turner is a business man with little to no political experience. The polls have Turner up with 24 hours to go.

Bob Turner (R) 47%
David Weprin (D) 41%

Public Policy Polling
Sept 8-11
MOE +/- 3.8$

I think the public is sending a message. Question is, WILL OBAMA LISTEN??? :eusa_whistle:

Don't count your chickens before they hatch!

I never said all democrats. I said we need a large majority to insure we can stop Obamas policies in their tracks. Stop twisting my words.

Here's what you said

We need to get away from this it's the party or nothing mentality
A republican can strip your rights away as any democrat can. Does it matter what the party they belong too? No it doesn't, because your rights and liberty's are still gone.

Here's what you said

A republican can strip your rights away as any democrat can. Does it matter what the party they belong too? No it doesn't, because your rights and liberty's are still gone.

No where in the quote you quoted does it say all democrats. Its a generalization. Im not going to sit here and list the moderates by name for fucks sake

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2KVj2vVxUs&feature=player_detailpage]Crickets chirping - YouTube[/ame]

Our liberal friends here at USMB ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Here's what you said

No where in the quote you quoted does it say all democrats. Its a generalization. Im not going to sit here and list the moderates by name for fucks sake

In your quote you mention Democrats You said WELL DEMOCRATS meaning all democrats.. I really don't wish to go back and furth on this. We both want the same thing obama and his mess gone, but Republicans who do not protect individual God given rights are just as bad as any liberal democrat.

Forum List

Back