Democrats say NO to 1 year extension on payroll tax cut.

Tell us more about how you think people should rely on the government for their well-being. This should be riveting. I always knew you were a closeted big government, mooch of the tax payers supporter.

which part of your brain allows you to think that a person who has worked and was forced to pay into a system for 40 years is "mooching" We'd all like to know.

you can answer bern

You first. Why are you so hell bent on continuting to enable people to be dependent on government?

Tell us more about how you think people should rely on the government for their well-being. This should be riveting. I always knew you were a closeted big government, mooch of the tax payers supporter.

you need say no more, you and the democraps are trying to destroy social security for the next generation. I'm sure they'll notice that too.

I must be living in the twilight zone. Now it's the democrats trying to destroy a social program? I AM the next generation Willow. I don't want a damn thing to do with SS and if I had the choice, no I would not pay into the system.

I may not agree with you, but at least you stick with what you believe in.

She's a hypocritical old kook.

you need say no more, you and the democraps are trying to destroy social security for the next generation. I'm sure they'll notice that too.

I must be living in the twilight zone. Now it's the democrats trying to destroy a social program? I AM the next generation Willow. I don't want a damn thing to do with SS and if I had the choice, no I would not pay into the system.

and you're a lying ol democrap

DUFUS IT HAS NO BENEFIT.

Thats the damn point.

Flop Flopper #2 chimes in. So now tax cuts for the middle class have no benefit? Is that what you're saying?

My god you are exceptionally slow. My position has not changed. But go ahead and humor me and post my comments that make your statement true. You have almost 7000 posts to choose from. GOOD LUCK.....

Been there, done that. You're insane. Literally.

Flop Flopper #2 chimes in. So now tax cuts for the middle class have no benefit? Is that what you're saying?

My god you are exceptionally slow. My position has not changed. But go ahead and humor me and post my comments that make your statement true. You have almost 7000 posts to choose from. GOOD LUCK.....

Been there, done that. You're insane. Literally.

and you're a liar literally..

and you're a lying ol democrap

Coming from you, I'm ok with that.

you can answer bern

You first. Why are you so hell bent on continuting to enable people to be dependent on government?

If we don't need government then stop taking our money.

Do you understand the paradox you just set up with that statement? You just said since you don't need government and I don't need government I should keep my hands off the money people collect from the government all the while arguing that government should be able to get their hands on more of people's money by advocating that this tax cut not be extended. Are you understanding yet why it's so difficult to debate someone with no critical thinking skills?

Last edited:

Do you understand the paradox you just set up with that statement? You just said since you don't need government and I don't need government I should keep my hands off the money people collect from the government all the while arguing that government should be able to get their hands on more of people's money by advocating that this tax cut not be extended. Are you understanding yet why it's so difficult to debate someone with no critical thinking skills?

I built my house and it was paid for the day I walked in. this is the second chance I'm going to give you to recant that bullshit about I have no critical thinking skills.. will you do it?

I built my house and it was paid for the day I walked in. this is the second chance I'm going to give you to recant that bullshit about I have no critical thinking skills.. will you do it?

What the hell does building your own house have to do with the ability to think critically? :cool:

You are the one without critical thinking skills. You can't even get the concept I'm trying to describe. We live in the real world. In the real world we have social security and we have promised those who have paid into it it will be there for them.. It's a contract. Now what you're saying is you don't want to pay into it. You'd rather have your one thousand dollars now. I'm saying that's fine. Take your thousand bucks and sign a waiver that you won't be expecting any social security or lobby your congress person to overturn the social security law. Cause you can't have it both ways. If you have it you must fund it. If you don't want to fund it then get rid of it. Is that a bit more comprehensible to you now?

What the hell does building your own house have to do with the ability to think critically? :cool:

You prove your stupidity each time ewe open yer mouth and bleat. It's called looking way down the road and knowing I didn't want to pay for a thirty year mortgage.. I, instead put the money in the bank so I could retire early. Has that thought ever crossed your pea sized brain?

So Bern? you gonna answer the question or run cross the road like a scalded chicken the way you did yesterday??

No I'm not going to recan't my statement. Because if you were an objective person wth the ability to think logically, you would know that one can not conclude anything about your ability to reason based on nothing more than the fact that you were able to build a house and had the money to pay for it.

No I'm not going to recan't my statement. Because if you were an objective person wth the ability to think logically, you would know that one can not conclude anything about your ability to reason based on nothing more than the fact that you were able to build a house and had the money to pay for it.

you're such a simple minded fool with the satisfy me now attitude..

So Bern? you gonna answer the question or run cross the road like a scalded chicken the way you did yesterday??

It ain't me tryign to dodge away from the subject here. That's clearly you. We're talking about the merits of passing this bill in the Rpeublican form or the dem form and you're the one who wants to try and stick with making a case about you're ability to reason.

Forum List

Back