Democrats rig Tulsi Gabbard right out of their next debate

The only credible Democrat candidate cannot get 1%. What a joke. She should switch parties and run as a Republican in 2024.

She got well over three percent on a lot of polls. The DNC simply wouldn't recognize those polls.

It's rigged. Both the DNC and RNC do it.

The Democrat debates aren't worth watching now.

Seems to me that democrats in the electorate don't even know what goes on in their own party.

But, you know, people wanna be led.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Im laughing..........it goes to show how rigged these primaries are. As a conservative, Id be shitting in my pants if she were the nominee.......the woman is impressive as hell. Tough, articulate, attractive, witty........blows all the others away on knowledge of foreign policy. The woman could easily stand toe to toe with Trump on a debate stage........but she'll be long gone because she cant court the k00ks in the base.:113::113:

I knew that they weren't going to have Tulsi on stage. Now they'll feel safe on talking about how beautiful the Green New Deal is. All the candidates are now going to talk through out the debate, how beautiful it is . They using these debates as advertisements to push the Globalist's agendas. They were afraid of Tulsi getting technical on them about the Green new Deal. Because none of them don't know anything about the Green New Deal except for that it start off with the word green. All these debates are staged. And if you want to stay on the podium? You must stick to the Globalist's script. Bernie always claiming to be a fighter against Big corporations. But he is their flunky.

th
th
th

Hawaii Rep. Tulsi Gabbard failed to reach the 2% threshold in two polls released today, the final day that Democratic presidential candidates have to qualify for the third debate next month.

Gabbard and Tom Steyer, the billionaire former hedge fund investor from California, have both been on the cusp of making the debates and their supporters had hoped the polls from USA Today and Quinnipiac would push them over the edge.

However, both received zero to 1% in both polls.

Rep. Tulsi Gabbard misses the mark to qualify for next presidential debate in 2 final polls
Well, She didn’t sleep her way to her position like Harris did... lol

I knew that they weren't going to have Tulsi on stage. Now they'll feel safe on talking about how beautiful the Green New Deal is. All the candidates are now going to talk through out the debate, how beautiful it is . They using these debates as advertisements to push the Globalist's agendas. They were afraid of Tulsi getting technical on them about the Green new Deal. Because none of them don't know anything about the Green New Deal except for that it start off with the word green. All these debates are staged. And if you want to stay on the podium? You must stick to the Globalist's script. Bernie always claiming to be a fighter against Big corporations. But he is their flunky.

th
th
th

Hawaii Rep. Tulsi Gabbard failed to reach the 2% threshold in two polls released today, the final day that Democratic presidential candidates have to qualify for the third debate next month.

Gabbard and Tom Steyer, the billionaire former hedge fund investor from California, have both been on the cusp of making the debates and their supporters had hoped the polls from USA Today and Quinnipiac would push them over the edge.

Rep. Tulsi Gabbard misses the mark to qualify for next presidential debate in 2 final polls
Well, She didn’t sleep her way to her position like Harris did... lol
If she did? They would of have kept her.

This is why I am not a (D). The field for me has narrowed down to Sanders. But even that is slipping. Gabbard stepped up and backed Sanders when few others will. Sanders needs to stand up here.

She d get my vote if she ran but the Democrats are morons.
If it comes down to Trump and Sanders, I'll probably have to flip a coin, but Biden or the others
I'll probably vote Trump. And a lot of other people will come around when the TRUTH finally
starts circulating in the mainstream ( about the Russia hoax etc...). Of course some will never let it go - they're helpless.

th
th
th

Was Tulsi going to tell us that 50K and shrinking coal jobs are more important than 200K jobs and growing in Green Energy?

th
th
th

Was Tulsi going to tell us that the grifter's new proposed rules to relax the amount of methane in spills by oil and gas companies is actually good for the environment.

Or that methane is actually good for you?

Forum List

Back