Democrats propose vote on 6 new gun laws...none of them would have stopped any mass public shooting.

Trump attempted to use fake electors from seven states that Biden won to force Mike Pence to deny counting those seven states which was an attempt to throw the 2020 election into chaos and have it settled by the Republican special majority in the House of Representatives Who would be expected to name Trump and PENCE the winners of the 2020 election. Was it a crime for Trump to attempt to defraud the United States government, Congress, and the American people to remain in power for four more years After losing an election that was certified by all 50 states
What a bunch of bull shit. Not only the progressive elites lie all the time, but their progressive slaves also lie all the time.

b2b644a3140e9a2215c7e8b1ef7954c1.jpg

Trump attempted to use fake electors from seven states that Biden won to force Mike Pence to deny counting those seven states which was an attempt to throw the 2020 election into chaos and have it settled by the Republican special majority in the House of Representatives Who would be expected to name Trump and PENCE the winners of the 2020 election. Was it a crime for Trump to attempt to defraud the United States government, Congress, and the American people to remain in power for four more years After losing an election that was certified by all 50 states
Thank you, Captain Non-Sequitur.

I don't think there's any doubt that the democrats want a win going into November's elections. But their problem is it has to be good enough to placate the Far Left, and that would make it very unlikely to get any GOP support. These days, there are too many extremists on both sides to get much of anything done.

Thank you, Captain Non-Sequitur.

Just answer the question. Is the following statement true or false. If you say false explain why.

Trump attempted to use fake electors from seven states that Biden won to force Mike Pence to deny counting those seven states which was an attempt to throw the 2020 election into chaos.​

What a bunch of bull shit.
Just answer the question. Is the following statement true or false. If you say false explain why.

Trump attempted to use fake electors from seven states that Biden won to force Mike Pence to deny counting those seven states which was an attempt to throw the 2020 election into chaos.

Trump attempted to use fake electors from seven states that Biden won to force Mike Pence to deny counting those seven states which was an attempt to throw the 2020 election into chaos.

That’s nice:

Trump attempted to use fake electors from seven states that Biden won to force Mike Pence to deny counting those seven states which was an attempt to throw the 2020 election into chaos​

True or false??
Joe Biden stole the 2020 election, now we have to deal with all the shit that shitter in chief has forced upon US. Fuck off and die, you can try to be all high and mighty, but you are only a lowly progressive slave, who must parrot what the progressives tell you to say.

b2b644a3140e9a2215c7e8b1ef7954c1.jpg

Joe Biden stole the 2020 election,
Big Bend Texas , is this one of yours? Could you please straighten your hillbilly gun nut friends out and answer this question.

Trump attempted to use fake electors from seven states that Biden won to force Mike Pence to deny counting those seven states which was an attempt to throw the 2020 election into chaos

True or false??

Big Bend Texas , is this one of yours? Could you please straighten your hillbilly gun nut friends out and answer this question.

Trump attempted to use fake electors from seven states that Biden won to force Mike Pence to deny counting those seven states which was an attempt to throw the 2020 election into chaos

True or false??
I'm not a Trump voter.

I'm not a Trump voter.
Trump is a Republican and I assume you voted for CRUZ who may be involved In this;

Trump attempted to use fake electors from seven states that Biden won to force Mike Pence to deny counting those seven states which was an attempt to throw the 2020 election into chaos​

True or false??

You don’t have to be a Trump voter to answer a very simple question like that.

True or false??
Are you a Joe Biden Voter? That puts you two levels below Moron.

Binet-Simon_scale.jpg

Are you a Joe Biden Voter?
Yes absolutely. I am a Biden voter that Trump conspired with Republicans and tried on Jan6 to deny my right to vote against him?

One man, his vice president, who had a role as president of the senate on January 6, was the only thing between my vote counting and my vote being canceled so Trump could declare himself the winner.

Are you happy that Trump tried to do that to 88 million voters many of them are black.

True or false??
Can’t get you gun hillbillies to answer that simple question because it is true.

Yes absolutely. I am a Biden voter that Trump conspired with Republicans and tried on Jan6 to deny my right to vote against him?

One man, his vice president, who had a role as president of the senate on January 6, was the only thing between my vote counting and my vote being canceled so Trump could declare himself the winner.

Are you happy that Trump tried to do that to 88 million voters many of them are black.
The you need to go to the progressive slave pond called ignore, because i cant deal with people more stupid than a moron. TTFN.

Trump attempted to use fake electors from seven states that Biden won to force Mike Pence to deny counting those seven states which was an attempt to throw the 2020 election into chaos.​
That's not what this thread is about. Take your screeching about TRUMP!! TROOOOOOOMP!!! elsewhere.

True or false??
Why are you so desperately trying to deflect from Democrats' efforts to disarm normal people?

Why are you so desperately trying to deflect from Democrats' efforts to disarm normal people?
Because Democrats are responsible gun owners who are making no efforts to disarm responsible gun owners.

I am not deflecting. Why do you demand my unconditional respect for your gun rights when your political side is heavily armed and supports your Party’s choice for President who served one term, lost the election, and conspired to stay in office anyway by taking away my right to vote along with 88 million Americans who rejected him.

More on this to come, but I have no idea if you know what Trump tried to do. So do you know about this or dont you, living in your tiny Texas gun utopia town,

True or false??

If you have to lie to make your point, your point isn't worth making.
What is a lie about that? Dems are gun owners, My sister carries all the time. I Don’t but my sister is a great DEM and is working with Joe Biden and Congress members and will be at the signing ceremony in then White House on Burn Pits legislation which will tremendously help sick veterans who were exposed to toxic chemicals in Iraq. Thanks to HALLIBURTON. She carries in OHIO but is not an irrational extremist gun scum like we have here.

Forum List

Back